Why is Chelsea so popular on Sup Forums...

Why is Chelsea so popular on Sup Forums? You assume it's all the millennials who bandwagoned them in 2004 as a kid then feel like a proper fan now. Or is it something else?

they aren't popular on Sup Forums though?

it's just the 2 or 3 posters spamming the "chelsea is Sup Forumss team" or "chelsea are /our guys/" meme

It's exactly that

If you have to tell other people to support a team, they clearly won't

They are, more than Liverslip and manure. People meme about Arsenal being popular but thier general is dead as fuck, same 5 sad cunts circlejerking with someone else coming in to laugh.

>popular

Not in current year + 2. You maybe see one or two aiden azar "3rd best player of da world la" hazard threads but beyond that nothing much.

In terms of the amount of fans, Chelsea dwarfs in comparison to Liverpool and United. It's just that they're a loud minority, especially with how well they're doing.

>You assume it's all the millennials who bandwagoned them in 2004 as a kid then feel like a proper fan now

That and people latching on the Ruskie plastic team as the lesser evil in order to shit on the popular ones (Manure, Liverpoo and Arse) and the sandnigger plastic team Shitty.

Chelsea is not popular , Conte is

Aussie shitposters make it seem this way because their aboriginal hero, Costa

It's the Sup Forums club.

>Sup Forums club.
>Best sides in their history are littered with niggers
Kek

Wtf I luv Chelsea now

>likable owner that loves his club
>club that has money money money
>likable manager that loves the sport
>it actually has legends and likable ones too: Lampard, Terry, Drogba
>blue is based
>name is based
>isn't a loser club like Arsenal

gee I wonder why it's so well liked. people are moving on from the "plastic" meme because they are realizing that EVERY big club is plastic, including shit clubs like Farcalona.

we have ngolo and moses, that's it. the former is the typical hardworking african immigrant that doesn't brag with flashy moves like dabs or some shit. he is down to earth. moses is the classical fresh black. an edgar davids perhaps. they are good men.

Indeed

they are the only non reddit team

I said the best sides were full of niggers, did you not follow them back then?
If you want to talk about now then you forgot Willian, Zouma, Jamal Blackman (fucking kek) and Batshit in the first team squad. The youth is litterally all blacks, some Sup Forums club indeed.

>Why is Chelsea so popular on Sup Forums?
Why is everything on Sup Forums a loaded fucking question?

because Sup Forums is contrarian and Chelsea are the bad guys?

it's not that hard to figure out.
same with Ronaldo and Real Madrid

>it's not that hard to figure out.
>same with Ronaldo and Real Madrid
How new are you? Before Ronaldo started supplying memes everyone worshiped MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI. Before Barca won too much everyone was on their dick here too.

Because back then they were winning and people hated Barca and Messi. It's not complicated.

because if americans want to support a piece of shit team, why not go all out?

newshit

>pathetic hue bandwagoner

I'm not even into your trash league, newshit

Sure monkey, must be discussing all that football in your third world country on Sup Forums.

Weak, cancerous Sup Forumstard.

Because they are winning and every Yank EPL customer here suddenlysupport the clubs that are winning for some miraculous reason

>but we're not plastics la i swear!

What have EPL got to do with anything?

>le funny E doesn't stand for English meme

Saying EPL is not correct cause that makes it seem that's it's proper name. English isn't in it's name, just like your league isn't called DED

it wasn't funny the first time, it isn't funny now

Who gives a shit. It's to differdntiate from the SPL, RPL, KPL, PPL etc. etc. Who gives a shit if it isn't official, it only clarifies it more

Sorry, we got to now say GBL right? Helps to differentiate from the ABL?

Yes, if people cared about either of the bundes then yes

The correct answer

What other leagues with the name "premier league" in do people care about?

Chelsea is still a historically right wing upper class club.
Wtf I love Chelsea now

>racist captain and fans
>Russian owner who is mates with /ourguy/ Putin
>only PL club who didn't change their social media pics to a rainbow flag during gay pride
>most right wing PL club
>meme tactics which normies and redditors hate
>stopped Liverslip winning the title
>stopped Spurs wining the title and helped Lester to win it
>cucked Farca and Buyern in the Champions League
>comfy stadium and comfy kit colour
>eternally cuck Wenger (especially the 6-0 on his 1000th game)
>Gonde
Name a more based team, go on. Literally Sup Forums: the club.

back to r/thedonald

is chelsea more rightwing than millwall? what about west ham? what is the lazio of the epl?

Chelsea, Millwall and Rangers are definitely the most right wing British clubs. Chelsea are probably the most right wing because Millwall only use that label as an excuse to be violent and fuck shit up. Chelsea is west London too, an extremely rich place.

thank you for the insight

Linfield too

Honestly I've always felt like people pick international divegrass teams based on their colours and how much they value champions/underdogs.

Man Utd is red ranger, Chelsea is blue ranger, Liverpool is pink ranger, West Ham is yellow ranger and Arsenal is black ranger.

is there an aussie rules or rugby team favored by the abos? here in the states hispanics love the dodgers and the raiders - are there abo teams?

TORRES TORRES meme in 2011 made Chelsea very popular here.

>Conte
Mhh. I wonder.

i legit go for them because good colours and they had the most money on fifa in the epl when i played that so i picked them in manager mode

>pathetic hue bandwagoner