Can any med anons tell me how bad this is?

Can any med anons tell me how bad this is?

are those blisters from a boot? should keep them clean, but it will sting like a bitch for a long time.

Burns on my arm.

rip faggot

What caused it?

Did you salt and ice your arm, you shithead?

Its bad go to a doc or lose your arm you idiot.

Metal poker from a fireplace

looking ok would rechammend you cleaning them with soap and water then bandage them up.

in that case you may have some permanent scarring, hair might not grow back on those places.

you look ripped.. full arm pic ?

Going to scar. Only worries are infection keep it open air and clean out regularly. Considering the state of hospitals now lower risk of infection if you stay away. Stay away from gyms don't let other people/pets near it and get a box of those really big band aids to cover when you are at work.

Ive got a similar burn 7 years later still hairless in that spot. had to carve away dead / cooked flesh and clean it properly

The area around the burn swelled up

this guy is right... you might need penicillin or et will get infected

Top two should be fine. Third is hard to judge without knowing how deep it goes, doesnt look infected though which is good.

Dont scratch them.

Clean it with ice water and soap then put aloe on it you should be good until you go to the doctors or just use aloe and bandages every 2 days for at least a month or two

Jesus fucking Christ bro get some help, that's not ok

why did you do that to yourself?

Aloe from the plans or you can buy some at the store

Plant*

Judging from those scars I have to assume you burnt yourself....even if those scars look old. Wtf did you do user?

Attention obviously.

Jesus get your shit together your going to get an infection if you keep that shit up. Get into hard drugs or find something that at least makes you happy.

Wtf. I seen this post yesterday, it wasn't even that bad. Today it's worse

It got worse. Also i was drunk so i can't remember much

Scars are all from cuts, all over 9 months old

go to the fucking hospital user

Jesus OP, get a hobby that is less destructive... snorting coke from streethookers asscracks or something...

ahhh i see the problem now. Youre a massive faggot user.

Kill yourself

That looks fucked up

Get help and realize you're seeking attention. There's better ways to get attention.

>Crawling in my skin

A few days ago, out of nowhere, I suddenly had 2 sort of air bubbles on my butt. On both cheeks, at the Bottom. They popped, and now there's scabs on my butt. I can't pick them off, and they're constantly moist and they aren't disappearing. I've done some research but couldn't find anything resembling my problem, I'm quite scared it might be something serious

Pretty bad.

Time to an hero. Godspeed, user.

When the skin is white this is bad, necrosis comes after this

Are you beating your cat or something?

That's racist.

If you did it to yourself then fuck off and die OP, you don't deserve medical attention. I hope it gets infected arsehole.

I hope some medfag can help me, I'm scared

Isn't that second thread you posting? Just go to the doctor, you autist.

Since it's Caturday, apply cat litter and urine immediately, then Eye of Newt everyday until the next full moon.

So you did this to entertain autists on Sup Forums?
>Man, those Jewish conspiracy guys seem more right by the day, this website is a yiddish scheme!

4 year medfag here, what you have is common you need to either go in and get them bandaged by doc or do it yourself if you know how too. Keep changing them every 2 days. It'll go away in 2 weeks or less if you keep it clean and changed.

jk you have ass cancer goodbye user

>Get into hard drugs
THIS OP

It's been there for a couple days now, no signs of disappearing

not to serious. run under cold water for a half hour to bleed out the heat and reduce inflammation then if you have any after burn apply that or polysporin. if it blisters cover the blister and do your best not to pop it because sealed skin is safer from an infection. check and change bandages daily and apply vitamin e to the area to keep the skin from scarring.

5yr Medfag here

After reviewing this I'm seeign a lot of self-harm
we can help you with that. I know cats attack but we will help you out with a place to go.

For the little brown poop
2nd degree burn
instruction displayed in photo

>pic related

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I work in the largest paediatric burns centre in Australia as a surgical junior.
All burns should be debrided. Blisters should definitely be popped.

And FYI I see a large area of superficial burn with 2 bits of SPT and 1 bit of FT burn that may or may not benefit from grafting. I would debride and redress Q3-5days until 2-3 weeks in and make a choice.

It's not over a joint or anything so unlikely to affect function.

Dress with mepitel/acticoat/hypafix +/- tubigrip for comfort. Can consider sorbact or similar for comfort if itch is a problem.

Poloidinal cyst

Inferior portion of buttocks would be a rare area for a pilonidal cyst.
Are you like a year 1 med student?

Are you fucking retarded?

Shoot the dead skin off with a shotgun.
>Just like Pa used too.

>op here just posting my arm burn just to inevitably show off that im cutting for attention.

Yeah I dont think you came her for advice.
Pretty sure you know how to heal it yourself.
Does the attention feel good though?