User please give me some advices

user please give me some advices
I'm 23 years old and never got into an fight,
Not because of cowardize, more because of
a strange way of luck. The last few days i
thought about it and i feel a litte bit of fear because
i dont know how to react, sure i would defend myself
but what if the other guy is stronger or in better condition?
most of the time i'm deescaliting when SHTF.

Do you ever had a fight with a stranger?
What did you do?
What do i have to do if i cant go away and be forced to fight?

also:fight story thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8E7w7tPzW4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cowardice

20 never been in a fight. Almost got into one when my friend broke me I even lifted his fat ass, but I calmed down and walked away.

Whats the point. I don't want to loose any teeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=8E7w7tPzW4A

Good luck user. Don't fear the pain.

Start taking Jiu-Jitsu. Learn how to choke people and rip their limps off. BJJ is very humbling however and you wont be looking for fights. However youd be ready. Every fight always ends up on the ground in somehow. If you know even a little about grappeling as a white belt, you can do anything to anyone at any size.

Take a martial arts class.
Did wonders for me.

Been in lots. But if the other guy isn't high or a psycho you can get out of it by being confident. Stare into his eyes, don't break it. A mocking smile. Many will become insecure and back out, not all though.

If you end up fighting, don't get fancy. Keep your arms close to your body to quickly protect your head, use a stance where your hip is facing him, not your stomach and dick. If you think you can pull it off, grab him and twist arm. Otherwise, the closer you are to your opponent, the less force will he get from punches/kicks
There's a nerve on the side of your thigh, if you kick that hard with your shin he won't be able to use that leg for 5-10 minutes.

If you feel you are in trouble, fist to the nose, if you break someone's nose he will bleed, and won't be able to see properly. If it's a matter of life and death, just kick/knee in the dick. Cowardly as fuck, but survival>honor.

This. Take either Muay Thai, Taekwondo, BJJ, Boxing/Kickboxing or a MMA striking class. Any other from of Martial Arts is absolute bullshit with no effect in real life.

I don't agree. Did a kung fu variant which is self defence oriented, no fancy shit. Arm locks, knees, nerve targeting. It's effective as fuck. Basically a combination of muy thai and ju jutsu.

You don't even need martial arts knowledge to fight. Ofc it helps. It helped me aswell but when it comes to a real fight the situations don't just play out like in your martial arts training sessions. Ofc many techniques can be used but its nothing like it in a real fight situation.

When I was younger, about 17, i never had a fight aswell but then i got into a fight with 4 guys(between 14-15 years old). Ofc, because they were 4, they soon overpowered me and got me to the ground. One of the guys bit me really hard in the thigh. It hurt like hell but then the adrenaline rush kicked in and i went berserk from that bite. I beat up all 4 of them. Even with no prior fighting experience. All you need to achieve is going berserk. You don't feel pain. You don't feel mercy. You just think of survival and beat the crap out of anyone. Ofc it helps if you are at least a little built.

1. Sense the escalation. Hit first if at all possible, screw the pussy shit of just reacting.
2. Keep the right distance from your opponent. Your fist should be able to reach their ear to land with power.
3. When not swinging keep your hands in front of your face with your elbows pointed down to cover your chest to make blocking punches easier.
4. Keep your feet spread shoulder width apart. Balance is critical.
5. Stand with your most powerful hand furtherest away from your opponent so you can get the most thump on it when you punch.
6. Dont panic. Getting hit typically doesn't hurt that bad.
7. Throw a jab with your weak hand to measure and follow it with your strong hand to make your power punches more accurate.
8. Throw in combinations...i.e. Left jab, right hook, step left, right uppercut.
9. Do not move backwards. Move left and right.
10. Move your head and upper body to make yourself more unpredictable and a harder target.
11. Assess your opponents strengths and weaknesses. If youve got longer arms or your opponent is bigger and slower, stay outside and move. If you have shorter arms and are bulkier bend at your knees, stick your head into your opponents chest and throw punches. (Your longer armed opponent wint be able to get snap on their punches then.)
12. Avoid wrestling and going to the ground unless youre stronger or have a particular skillset. Your opponent is likely to try to charge and lift you off your feet. Put your weight down and hit him in his kidneys until he pisses blood.

That's just a few. But, many times guys like in bars just want to shove and talk shit and arebt committed. Dont be that guy. If a guy shoves you, jump in and start punching immediately and dont stop until forced to. The main thing Ive seen that gets people's asses kicked (besides alcohol) is hesitation. Commit to it. Once in a violent altercation consider it a fight to the death if need be and proceed accordingly. Be mean.

I'm around 5'6 and already beaten down cunts around 6'2 . Don't be scared , fucking scream and let your inner animal out so to speak . Most important is learnin to control your breathing . Now to answer question . 1) Yeah plenty of times mate 2) the best thing to do and what I usually try to do is walk away , an accidental death is still a death wether it'd be you or the other fucker 3) aye sometimes try as you might , it still happens . You can run or fight , most of the time walking away will do the trick . NEVER put your hands in your pocket . Check your surroundings for anything to help you in the fight but also persuade the attacker to back off or attackers . A fight is a fight , there's no honor we leave that to the dead . What I'm saying is , if you gotta beat some cunt with a stick .. do so .

I'm way, way older than you and the last fight I had was in junior school playground.

I could go on and give more advice/opinions, but I suspect the "alphas" will pile in

Simple 2 step program to winning a fight.

1) kick them in the nuts
2) throw right hands at their chin till they drop

This comes comes from someone thats a purple belt in jiujitsu, many years of wresting, 10 years of boxing, couple years of miay thai.

Fighting is choas - keep it simple. Kick em in the nuts, Punch em in the face

THIS

. Same oldfag , I should add that with a stick it's better to aim the legs . Again you don't wanna kill the cunt , you just want to get the fuck out of said situation

The first rule to fighting is that you cant be afraid of being knocked the fuck out. And if you give up the top position youre going to have a bad time

I train MMA and Tae Kwon Do. Have been for quite some time. If there is any advice to give you, it is;
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN STREET FIGHTS.
You never know if they could have years of martial arts experience, a knife o any other weapon, or if they are alone. If you get knocked out, there is no guarantee you will ever wake up.

Fighting is not cool. It is not smart. And it is not a joke. Any bad luck can give you brain damage, break your neck, break bones, and even death.

Start training MMA. Watch YouTube videos about striking like punches and kicks. Learn the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu zone system. That way, you can handle yourself if you were to get in a fight or die situation. Or Krav Maga for pure self defence.

Fighting is dangerous and should not be taken lightly. It's not just your life. It's their life too.

>Tae Kwon Do
Isn't that like a chorus line, but in gi's?

>picture for ants

>Jiu Jitsu Practitioner here.

Someone in TKD would knock you the fuck out with a round house kick. You know nothing kid.

I've been in fights. It's benefits are overrated. If you get in a fight before high school, or MAYBE college, that's fine. If you're fighting as an adult you're either a hillbilly or a nigger.

Get education and you'll be doing all of your fighting with a pen.

The best way to win a fight is to deny a fight. Don't fight if there's a way out of it.
Fight only if you have to.

If a fight is inevitable, attempt to match the force of your opponent and use the minimum
amount of force that is required to repel the attacker and/or end the threat.
If you can't do that then evasion is your best option.

Call for help as soon as you can do it in a way that won't endanger you further.

Try not to infuriate your opponent or escalate the situation further.

Use lethal force only if lives are in danger and lethal force is required to end the immediate threat.

Use any and all means necessary to defend yourself. Fight or evade until the threat is gone.

When you enter a fight, don't assume that you can win, even if your opponent is much smaller than you.

Do not underestimate your opponent. Focus all your effort on stopping the attack
in any way that you can.

Prolonging the fight is neither good or bad per se, but it can open up new options
such as making the opponent lose his interest. However, the extra time you get will also be given to your
opponent, so choose wisely.

Know what's around you. In a street fight there are no rules. Spectators could join the fight at any time,
and from any direction, and with any weapon.

Be ready to escalate as your opponent escalates. If your opponent picks up a weapon, seek a weapon that
is capable of countering his weapon. You should plan this beforehand if you have the opportunity and time.

Don't overcommit. If you have no idea how your opponent will respond to, let's say 'charging while roaring',
you're probably in for a bad time. Test your opponent, observe him and let him overcommit if he wants.

Remain calm. Stand and breathe naturally. Change your form only when it's required to respond to an attack.
Try to see what's coming and be ready to move accordingly.

Don't attack when your opponent lets you attack. Attack only when your opponent doesn't expect you to attack.

>You know nothing kid.
Does it make you feel better to make remarks like that on an anonymous image board about people you don't know? But I suppose it's easier than getting your 300lbs up the stairs out of the basement (see what I did there?)
TKD has become a sport - virtually no combat/punches. Tang Soo Do practitioner here

Roundhouse kick? Are you serious? It looks good, it's powerful, but it's the easiest fucking thing ever to avoid. It's useless in a real fight... when you're halfway around i'll already be in your guard and you go night night. (Not the jiu jitsu guy)

Highly unlikely.

>kid.
Has to be bait, nobody is this retarded and a disciplined fighter.

1. First rule; NEVER BE FAIR!!
2. fighting is never about fairness.
3. starting a fight is easy, ending a fight is hard.
>NEVER start a fight you coudn't finish
4. Use something like pepper spray.
5. a knuckleduster
6. face is the main target
7. never turn your back to a fight
8. go to a box training before you fight to know the basics.

I agree. No disciplined fighter would think you could use tae kwan do to actually fight either.

To quote my sifu: " you learn to wave your legs, but can't kill a fly with them"

getting punched in the face isnt that bad and fighting is sort of fun when its happening but the build up makes you anxious and afterwards you feel like shit when you're hurt, its generally good to avoid because fighting leads to damage

Aikido with Kyokushin together can be useful if you're not stupid. Also, Kyokushin is good way to make Muay fags mad.

Legit all you need to do is say "You hit me and you go to jail for assault".

If they are dumb enough to continue escalating the situation and they swing on you, make sure there are people around who see him hit you. Then dont be afraid to go for the eyes, throat and crouch. When you've hit one of those areas and they are down call the cops and get them arrested for the extra lulz.

me 25, never had a fight, but always mad and ready to fight with anyone who i argue with because i'm a hot headed fuck.

Have fun dying young user, dont take up all the cool abilities in animeland.

>getting punched in the face isnt that bad
Clearly posted by someone who has never been hit in the face by someone who knows what he is doing.

Someone who knows would not use a closed fist in case you move your head and he breaks knuckles. he'd hit you full-force with the heel of his hand on your nose and try to smash it out of the back of your skull. Both your eyes would immediately and automatically fill with tears, your nose would become a blood fountain and you'd involuntarily raise one or two hands to your face. At this point the fight is over.

i don't even watch anime dumbass, thanks for the advice though.

Sure you dont, i bet your whole room is full off weeb shit thats why youre such a insecure little faggot that you need to get mad over everything. Lul.

>and ready to fight with anyone who i argue with because i'm a hot headed fuck.
immaturity, the post

>always mad and ready to fight with anyone
>me 25
>never had a fight
>ready to fight with anyone
>me 25
>never had a fight
>i'm a hot headed fuck
>me 25
>never had a fight

Nice LARPing bro

My friends and I used to fight when we got drunk. Fights are stupid because even if you win, you end up in a lot of pain. One time we decided to fight with hockey goalie gloves on and my buddy gave me a concussion and dislocated my shoulder before I tapped out. I drank a bottle of vodka to numb the pain and threw up on my other friends car the next morning. I much prefer mosh pits to fist fights. If you want to know how you'd act throw yourself into a pit at a metal show. Don't go fighting strangers.

>have you ever been in a fight
we used to have a "fight club" in highschool. just a bunch of guys and we would beat the shit out of each other for the fun of it. if a guy got knocked down and was out we stop the other guy. you tap out its over, you look seriously injured its over etc. doing this over time kinda toughens you up and you naturally pick up basic skills for fighting.
>what do i i have to do if i cant avoid a fight
fight as cheap as possible, there is no honor in a street fight you either win or lose and there is no grey. kick them in the balls, gouge eyes, throw dirt, do whatever it takes to either win or debilitate them long enough to get away.

if you want to be better prepared for a fight take up lessons. martial arts classes teach you the basics of proper body mechanics, build endurance, train your reflexes through drills and sparing and condition your body to take blows in a way that will mitigate pain and the bodies natural reactions which in some cases will hinder you. its amazing how many people dont know how to throw a punch or properly duck and weave.

my god

What is sambo cqb and so many more. You dont know shit.

Aikedo is more likely to teach bad habbits that will bite you in the ass