I officially can not take this country anymore. im going to fucking throw up

I officially can not take this country anymore. im going to fucking throw up

This joke of a president is destroying this fucking country how dare he, HOW FUCKING DARE HE criticize and ban the transgender word from the community

This disgusting fascist swine should be resigned

The Trump Administration has banned the CDC from using these 7 words:

“vulnerable” “entitlement” “diversity” “transgender” “fetus” “evidence-based” “science-based.” Keep this in mind next time the Administration uses “free speech” as an excuse to defend Nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2017/12/16/16784498/cdc-seven-words-science-transgender-fetus
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-cdc-forbidden-words-20171215-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vbZhpf3sQxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You misspelled im mentally retarded

Kek
/thread

>defending gays

Banning entitlement I disagree with, but can almost understand.
Transgender a bit less understandable.
Fetus, diversity, vulnerable are really dumb to ban.
Science-based and evidence-based make me realize that he and his staff are even dumber that I thought

The CDC will be unable to properly report on their work without saying these.

So if the CDC can't refer to a transwoman as a "transgendered woman" they'll have to refer to her as just a "woman" which is what you want to begin with, isn't it?
What's the problem?

Not OP, but am curious. During the fall of the weimar republic, would you have been a Nazi, a sympathizer, a resistance member, or a swine?

top threads on this board

show me your cocks

trap thread

Did he really do this or is this a bad thread?

looks like he did

He actually did, or at least his staff apointees did.
vox.com/2017/12/16/16784498/cdc-seven-words-science-transgender-fetus

Officially the best president ever.

>Vox as a source
Gtfo of here

There is no trans, you are a man or a woman. If I identify as a dinosaur does that make me one?

>Transgender
Gender dysphoria duh
>vulnerable
Probably good, prevents framing certain issues.
>diversity
Why? Has nothing to do with the CDC
>Science-based and evidence-based make me realize that he and his staff are even dumber that I thought
Well no, if you read the article they want them to rephrase it that their conclusion is based on scientific consensus.

Place all so called "transgendered" people in insane asylums and try to cure them of their mental illness
Imprison all gay "people"
Deport all Mexicans
Send all Niggers back to Africa
No more EBT
No more Obamaphones
No more Medicaid
No more Section 8 housing

The solution to cure America and #MAGA !

this

The government is banning words from government agencies. That should tell you everything you need to know about the mindset of the current administration. It's fucking newspeak. This is dystopia.

Yes he really fucking did this.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-cdc-forbidden-words-20171215-story.html

the only one that doesn't make sense is fetus

He recognizes the plague of mental illness affecting people and wants to stop it from spreading. If a person is mentally ill and eats drywall they’re committed to a mental hospital, when a person is mentally ill and decides to mutilate their body they’re accepted and even enabled by others.

Mentally ill people don’t ask for or think they need help,

Why don't you go suck Merkel's tit if you hate Trump so much and go invest in some dumb Carnation brand tronix you whiny cunch.

They most likely want to use "baby" instead, or something similar, guarantee this is motivated by anti-abortion republicans.

there's no such thing as a fetus, only a baby. From zygote on up, baby.

Sure, unleash a hoard of starving, homeless, sick people with no means of communication. They won't rob anyone or do any crimes at all. That's what we need, fucking Indian levels of poverty on our streets just fucking everywhere.

this is honestly fucking disgusting. officially worse than net neutrality

>Obamaphones
Dead giveaway that you have "babby's first" levels of understanding concerning politics and policy. The SafeLink ("Obama phone") program is from the Bush administration.

THIS

>mental illness finally being addressed

Finally some progress.

>HOW FUCKING DARE HE criticize and ban the transgender word from the community

This could be a legitimate complaint or regular old bait. Hard to tell as that's exactly what a Leftist would post

>The solution to cure America
Is to make sure children starve?
Wow, I would never want to be associated with you. People like you disgust me, and are dragging down the conservative party.

i agree he should be resigned

Fuck off nigger

>I officially can not take this country anymore.

The SOUND of a MELTING SNOWFLAKE.

It's... it's nearly like music.

You're right!
He should have banned trannies instead of just banning the word.

THAT'S A MAN, BABY!

Kill yourself OP it's the only solution. A final solution if you will.

Fascist scum

Banned words, Net neutrality, pussy hats...you people really don't read past the headline before you get so fucking triggered you want to kill yourselves

>Fascist
A good system of government

Why not "advanced zygote"? That would skirt the new rules and still (sorta) properly convey that it is at that stage of development, as well as pissing off the pro-birth crowd in the process.

Yeah... America is so bad that anyone is running out, even illegaly... Yeah... So bad

Just a point: come to Italy.
Then you can judge...

kek
>implying we can come anywhere or on average have been groomed to be a person worth taking in

you don't want this manufactured garbage

Leave. You will not be missed, libtard.
I don't know what part of "YOU FUCKING LOST" is so hard for your infinitesimally small peanut of a brain to comprehend. You lost. Get the fuck out of the USA. MAGA!

Then leave

I like you

Rise up scumbag. I long to off all your bloodline, painfully.

Anyone(intelligent) is running away from here... In 15 years there will be no middle-aged skilled worker.

Start to ask "why"... This is the same question its politicians should do

>trump got fewer votes than hillary
>yet she lost
???

You should fucking hate Killary for stealing the Dem nomination from Bernie. He had a chance, Killary had zero chance of ever winning

True... I know some pakistan guys that was saying: if trump win i leave USA.

Guess where he is now... :)

Still there... He realized that usa is still way better than shithole where he came from

Good for the fucking 1% than, the rest of us are broke.

>yet she lost

Finally, a libtard who gets it.

Yeah, but all those missing workers will crash the social government help and medical care.
You really thing that "our resources"(niggers) will help us? They are also escaping from here XD

They should be obligated to surrender any property they have to the government, then be deported. A promise is a promise, and a sandnigger is a sandnigger.

No they aren't you fucking retard, they have no money to get on a plane and buy a new house in a different country, and they don't have contacts to secure a job overseas and begin a new life. Poor are stuck

Then just round them up and gas them.

god bless the president and God bless America!!

True...

well there you have it

Than who will work 90% of the jobs? I'm down for being gassed, just save some of my Aryan seed for when things smooth out.

Then just stop them feom coming here; italy is paying lot of money in supporting them, and in exchange we got higher robberies, rapes and riots.

I mean, if the left is going to keep calling PRESIDENT Trump Hitler, may as well act the part, eh?

Not the dead libtards. That's for sure. Oh wait, they don't work anyway.

In supporting who?

They wont work for sure, so currently they are useless

I work faggot

I wish I could just blame the fascism in this thread on Russian trolls but it's painfully obvious a lot of Americans actually think like this.

I don't think he's "acting the part" because the left refers to him as hitler. I think they're referring to him as hitler because he's acting the part and enacting executive orders that sound fascist.

Well I'm not a lib, I work and give it my all, and I have a degree. Why am I still poor and stuck?

Niggers which flee here...

Qualified worker are welcome, but the majority are not

It's either Russian trolls or hate members. I'm moderate leaning conservative, and I would never propagate a campaign to purposely harm segments of society or starve out the poor or children. Very sick mentality is surrounding those views.

That's your huge mistake than, I was talking about whites. Why the fuck would you take in a bunch of babboons that don't even know what they're saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=vbZhpf3sQxQ

fucking trumpanzees ruining our freedom again btfo

So the 1% of our elite who are quite happy here, and if they left it would only be out of Rhetoric?

Troll bullshit aside, does it bother anyone else they are banning science focused language? What are you supposed to call a fucking fetus other than a fetus?

You shake it's fucking hand and call it Mr/Ms/Mrs __________ like a normal human and tell that fucker to get a couple jobs or 4

>What are you supposed to call a fucking fetus other than a fetus?

a baby.
because that's more emotive, and helps further their anti-abortion doctrine.

conceived 1 week ago? that's a baby you're murdering you red-handed godless liberal.

and so on.

I cant identify with the right or the left anymore. everyone in this country has gone fucking crazy.

Holy shit. What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? I come here to touch my penis the first time in years and i click this thread cause i thought it was a funny bait but nah. Youre serious. You made me let go of my cock to reply. Fuck you.

>be german
>make a magazine about the american president sieg heiling
>ban all nazi related stuff in your country tho
oh the irony

such low energy memes I almost feel sad for you

TOP KEK

It is from the bush administration, but then coined "Obamaphone" by republicans when it went into effect. They tried to spin their own program as a negative after Obama took over. In true classic republican form "do nothing and take all the credit, do something bad and shift all the blame" the true party of nothing politics.

mad libcuck detected

he is your president . stay off CNN faggot

SO DID FUCKING GORE. GORE DIDNT CRY. GORE DIDN'T WRITE 50 BOOKS ON WHY HE LOST. THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED GORE DIDNT BITCH THIS BAD. FUCK SHIT KILL YOURSELVES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually yes, according to the trans community. Roar on you glorious dinosaur.

>THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED GORE DIDNT BITCH THIS BAD
>t. I'm not old enough to remember when the Dade county ballots were "lost"

>libtard
Can you explain what is actually bad about being liberal?

Top kek op is a fag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FAGGGOTS BTFO

this guy gets it

Oh right thats true. Carry on.

I have doubts of the legitimacy of that picture. Those signs would be visibly damaged if run over.