Be me, NEET

>be me, NEET
>sitting at home lonely
>watching Harry Potter for the hundredth time
>start using a vote on which film I watch next as an excuse for meaningful conversation with my peers
>everyone I talk to too busy with jobs to talk to me
>lock myself in the toilet with my laptop
>play Dwarf Fortress

Help me, Sup Forumsrothers. How can I make my life less meaningless?

By giving it meaning?
You know what would make your life meaningful user, so why not try?

But how, user?
I've tried to get a job, and failed, repeatedly. I have no real social life. The extent of my life of late is coding and Dwarf Fortress.

kys

do what you like to do, enjoy it, and quit crying like a little bitch

Ok user thnx brb

write a program to help people kill themselves and then use it

Get a job you worthless shit

>inb4 already plays DF

Can't really answer that, I have zero need beyond the internet to have any kind of social interactions.
I live alone in a small flat, no friends, no family, nothing. Been a NEET for nearly 14 years now.

But I do now a lot of NEETs feel bad because others think they should.
Stop giving a shit, life is what life is.

This. If you really feel dissatisfied with your life, change it. Get a job. Make money. Use your income to boost your lifestyle. Take some control of your life and quit comparing yourself to others.

killing normies indiscriminately will bring meaning

my fellow NEETer

you'll get too many normie responses here, all neets lurk

>thinks he feels bad sometimes because others think he should feel bad.

Sounds like you're just lying to yourself.

What movie do you have? Where do you live?

I said others you fuckhead. I don't feel bad, this is the life I aimed for since like 6th grade.

I've got all the Harry Potters
All the star wars (except the Disney steamers)
Lord of the rings
etc

Basically just name a film

>How can I make my life less meaningless?

Keep busy. Something always needs cleaning. Keep to a schedule if that helps pass the time.
Get some exercise, like going for a walk.

Watch Leon

Keep telling yourself that.

You have to waste your time doing ultimately meaningless shit to be happy, like pursuing a niche interest or investing in self-improvement or indulging in self-destruction. If you just sit around pondering why your life is so terrible, you'll go on being miserable indefinitely.

Job is literally the first step to life not sucking. It gives you a reason to get out of bed in the morning, keeps you productive and you actually value your time once you start selling it in exchange for money. And when you begin to value your time like that, you'll know what you want to do with it which will give your life some meaning.

Go outside like once a day minimum, don't sit in all day on the internet. Don't get me wrong, the internet is amazing - literally millions of hours of entertainment. But it has nothing compared to going outside, hiking in the woods with nothing but nature around you. Push your boundaries, break out of your comfort zone a little. Your life feels meaningless because you're standing still, not moving forward onto the next thing.

>live in the middle of a city
>can't drive
Guess I'm not going hiking. Thanks anyway though user.

Do you have a car? Do a road trip, with tent or try to find cheap hotels. Most hotels take you in if you call even half an hour before you arrive there. Road trips are fucking nice, even if you do it alone. Try to find a nice goal city or natural place to visit.

Too bad they havent invented buses or trains.

>What is public transport

Make it an adventure user, you have literally all day every day. Find a cheap tent off craigslist or something and stay the night.

I mean, it doesn't have to be hiking. It can be anything, just as long as its outdoors and not in the same 4 walls all day every day. Its not good for you, at all. Even just a ten minute walk around the block every day is better than being indoors. It'll be hard to motivate yourself, which is why work will help. I know you said you've tried, but the best way to look for a job is to treat it like a job. Go to your local library every weekday from 9-5 and hunt. Get out there with some CV's, walk into a store and ask to see the manager - shake their hand, say you're looking for work. Here's my CV, give me a call if anything pops up. Thank them for their time and move onto the next one. Take free classes online for extra qualifications so can get into office based work where you can build a career.

All of this will be tough user. Tough to motivate yourself to do it. But no-one else is gonna do it for you. Good luck user.

I'm also intrigued on this fact.
How do you give meaning to your like when you don't know what the meaning of life is?

my bbc girl buddy asked how you look like to have a miserable life

Kek

You do know that computer you're sat at will play every film/tvshow you could ever think of with very few button presses in comparrison.
You do know that right?