I am 28yo single, lone male. When I was young I had a guinea pig...

I am 28yo single, lone male. When I was young I had a guinea pig. Now my friend has to get rid of her son's gp and I might take it. I'm not sure if I should coz it will look a bit stupid. Trips decide whether I take it or not and chooses the name.

take that guinea!
if its a girl name her Layla and if its a boy Raul

Take it dude the company is nice and cool to have something to look after

Adopt it and call it Ajit Pai

Rolling for this

Oh and call it cum bucket

adopt it man, an animal is an animal, it will love you if you love it back, and its a great feeling

call him cream pie

yeah

#69 get has to count for something?

Robocop

So if I ever invite a girl to my place she will not think I'm retarded because I have a guinea pig?

Ofc you take it and you shall name it guinea nig

No. Just make sure you keep the cage clean. It may smell and maybe that turns off girls.
Name it Ringo.

do it, if boy name him Everett, if grill name her Gary Coleman

Reroll

ITS A BOY

Yes
His name is Enrique

Take it and name it Bridget, even if it's male

you tell her the truth of the situation, stretch it a bit if you need to. the guinea pig may not have been adopted and eventually released in the wild or put down or some shit..

if she reacts negatively she probably doesnt have a heart and thats a good warning sign you dont want to be with that female

its almost good to find how shallow people are sooner than later

and the name im rollin for is your choice, cuz hes gonna be your new bud'

kill yourself ass hole

keep its mane and shave the rest

it will look like a ferocious lion

Take it. Name it "Takechi Kovacs".

btw it looks a bit ugly, I don't like the hair pattern, it's quite boring. Still not sure whether to take it.

Do it. Name: Frank

fuck you to hell. seriously go fucking die..

cute, post more pics

Call him Doctor Roberts..
Get him a mate, they need company.
A girl, sterilized. He´ll be the luckiest little fucker ever.

dont like it then leave

Keep em, if boy Percy if girl abbie

dude i am 27, socially retarded and got two pet rabbits. I still get to fuck hot girls and had several long term relations. If somebody judges you because of pets it´s not worth mentioning those people in your life

don't take it