Women's football

>women's football

homeless? really.

Probably not, I mean it's literally impossible for a woman to be homeless in the UK unless they choose to be, homeless women go straight to the top of the list when it comes to finding a council house or emergency hostel shelter.

I just looked it up, apparently we have fully professional women's teams now. I'm shocked tbqh.

>Top earners can receive around £35,000 for the year, but there is a significant disparity between top and bottom and any middle may not be that useful to know.

>While clubs such as Manchester City are in the majority in WSL1 in having full-time squads, there are still a few teams not yet there and youth players rarely get a meaningful wage, which would considerably skew any average.

They can join the pie eating goalie in his cuck shed. I'm sure he'd like the company.

I wonder if he still gets to sleep at the stadium.

There was a story on the London news not long ago that West Ham's women team couldn't even afford to buy the new kits for the season and leveled all the blame at the men's team for not giving them money kek

Womens leagues do fine in other countries. Just because soccer is so shit in britcuckistan your teams have to import players from southern europe doesnt mean the rest of the world shares in your problems.

Classic Notts County behaviour - they fuck over everyone in the end.

Bunch of old degenerates and 12 year old hooligans

I don't think anything in this post is correct.

I just realized I have no clue whatsoever whether the US has a girls soccer league, nor given it any thought where the olympic chicks are pulled from.
Is there one?

They live in accommodation paid for by the club so with the club tits up, they have no one to pay their rent

i'm pretty sure the US is literally the only country that even comes close to giving a single fuck about women's football

And yet we still beat them at it

Yes, and it's like the third our fourth iteration, since it always folds.
Marta is gonna play there, even though she's pushing 60 or something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Maybe they'll learn to not be a useless drain on society and actually go out and perform a service people will pay for. Fucking charity-reliant beggars.

this. they're just playing the ol' victim card for some free money

Is that that girl who scored that own goal in extra time?

Marta has a bad reputation for a club killer
4 of her former teams have dissolved

>homeless
got a spot in my couch desu

state of these sexist cunts. do you feel like a big man now? pathetic

Interesting, I wonder how things are for women's football in South America

I know for a fact that we neglect the shit out of women's football here. Not sure about Brazil, they're apparently good.

only homos own dogs

cool cat tho t.b.f. looks chill

I watched that on the TV. Never laughed so much in my life. Ridiculous way to go out of any tournament. The pundits (female) cried as well which made it more funnier.

It was the most English thing possible

>Young girl
>homeless
Yeah sure. Not even talking about a hot girl, an average girl would find somewhere to stay as soon as she's out of her job and this is in my third world country. If they are expecting me to believe a girl could become homeless in the U.K. they are being retards.

Well, he was a life-long wasn't he? They probably gave him an inflatable mattress in the janitors closet

>that flag
>that post

It happens, they're usually drug addicts with a drug addicted bf or runaways tho

this. It's similar in the US, where men make up like 70% of "homeless" but almost all of the unsheltered homeless. Part of dat male privilege is getting to sleep on park benches