thots gonna thot

>kind of a whore
Lmao sure bb

I'm not a thot. i just wanna bf

maybe Sup Forums was the wrong place to post the lyrics to my rap debut

stop fucking everyone on the first date then you faggot

show pics of your dick

why can boys fuck on first dates but not girls

>wah why can't *i* be a whore and have a nice bf who doesn't leave me because apparently i'm a self-promoted whore
I wonder why?

boys can be sluts and no one cares

Go cry about it, the world isn't equal.
Men are like a key while women are like a door. Sorta the job of men to open lots of doors and try it while women should only open to the right key

>>>
> Anonymous 12/16/17(Sat)19:02:45 No.754021217▶
> (You)
>Go cry about it, the world isn't equal.
>Men are like a key while women are like a door. Sorta the job of men to open lots of doors and try it while women should only open to the right key

how come gay men get to be slutty locks and keys and still get married

why cant straight relationships be like that

>how come gay men get to be slutty locks and keys and still get married
Because they are men and just designed that way. Plus gays aren't a good example with all the aids and what not.
>why cant straight relationships be like that
Because women and men are different and it's just the way it is. Hard to quantify it but you need to accept it

Because if I can get sex from you with no effort why the fuck should I marry you. What do can I possibly gain from marrying someone I can fuck when I want. You're a worthless whore, not because you were born to be a worthless whore but because you yourself made decisions that has turned you into a whore with a whore mindset.

This is why feminism exists, because women are to dumb to work out why they can't keep a stable relationship and need their group think to tell them why.

Alright, let me spell it out for you.

Men who are looking for a relationship are looking for the qualities that a woman can bring to the table.

Fucking on the first date tells men that you're probably a bit of a whore and an easy lay but that you're also probably not very good relationship material.

Is that so fucking hard to understand?

Hi OP.
Im that guy in LA who speaks truth to you before.
you wont remember, this is Sup Forums afterall.

anyways: my most bestest relationships recently started at college art classes. in my case, it was digital photography. random people just following up on art hobby.

but at least it gave us a reason to hang out with potential cuties, and have something in common to talk about, even if just small talk, to check out each others personality, and to have a reason to go to pub together.

OK, I didnt get a longterm relationship out of it, ended up with 2 fuckbuddies, but we are friends, and that counts for something.

it was good shit mate

>>how come gay men get to be slutty locks and keys and still get married
>Because they are men and just designed that way. Plus gays aren't a good example with all the aids and what not.
>>why cant straight relationships be like that
>Because women and men are different and it's just the way it is. Hard to quantify it but you need to accept it

generally because guys are unaffected by slut shaming. Try as you will they'd prolly just smile about it.

Try replying 'haha yeah' instead of 'omg why are you saying this guys are allowed to do it what the fuck ok jeez it's my body I'm allowed to do what I want ok no I'm not being defensive I'm just saying that its an unfair dual standard I am allowed to...'

it was at local community college, Santa Monica college, I wasnt seeking a degree, this community college allows you to take classes for fun.

>>generally because guys are unaffected by slut shaming. Try as you will they'd prolly just smile about it.
Gays aren't a good example of anything. Their behavior is already abnormal.
>Try replying 'haha yeah' instead of 'omg why are you saying this guys are allowed to do it what the fuck ok jeez it's my body I'm allowed to do what I want ok no I'm not being defensive I'm just saying that its an unfair dual standard I am allowed to...'
Fuck off, go cry about it bitch. The double standards exist because of biological basis. Just look at studies, the more sexual partners men have the more successful their marriage while the opposite is true of women. Accept it, quit being a whore and maybe you'll find love

>kind of a whore
you deserved that, and worse

I deserve a qt bf who appreciates me

No-one cares faggot. Kill yourself

why? what makes you so special?

tits or gtfo

dont we all deserve love

>Femanon girl
>Needs to say twice she is a girl
Tits with timestamp or GTFO

So where in shitty england is OP from?

newcastle