Seven Months and Millions of Dollars with a team of highly qualified investigators and all we have seen out of the...

Seven Months and Millions of Dollars with a team of highly qualified investigators and all we have seen out of the Mueller is charges unrelated to Russian Collusion.

WTF

When is he going to Charge Trump?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/12/politics/robert-mueller-donations-democrats-fec/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no crime to charge!

Mueller's just milking it for the paycheck

It’s great because they’re inadvertently digging up shit on Clinton and the FBI by accident while going through the investigation. It’s like if someone called the cops on their neighbors for a noise complaint, and the cops knock on the complainers door first to get a statement before confronting the neighbor, and as she opens the feont soor there’s dead bodies and a meth lab in plain view. So the cops just sit there dumbfounded, calling for backup to deal with what they can only assume is a crazed psychopath, and she’s still standing there urging them to get to the bottom of her neighbor’s loud music.

I hope this shit rides for the whole presidency.

Grand Jury Him...
I thought they could get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich!

Shit Indict and then Impeach the asshole!

He and his minions are fucking up the whole world.

Kids are cute at your age.

What does Ted Turner have to do with it?

there is nothing to charge him with retard. the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will realize how much of a fool you are for believing that bullshit despite their being 0 evidence.

CNN, MSNBC, The Big 3 networks, Newspapers, etc.. all say otherwise. The only media outlet that does not is Fauxnews but now that Disney owns them I am sure this will get sorted out.

News companys "always" tell the truth huh? They cant lie at all. Like when fox said the ebola virus brought people back like zombies.

2 Indictments directly RELATED to the Russia investigation. Sure beats the Hillary Benghazi witch hunt complete with cartoon character Trey Gowdy starting as Elmer Fudd.

Not to mention you have no idea what impeachment is. Impeachment is not removal, it is the congressional version of a grand jury. Being impeached is being indicted. Then the actual trial starts in the Senate who (in part or whole) are the judges. Bill Clinton was impeached but not removed. And furthermore he was impeached for something illegal. Collusion (assuming there is any) is not illegal under federal statutes. If there was anything in Trump they would have found it by now.

>He and his minions are fucking up the whole world.
Howso?

Spend 10 minutes on CNN or MSNBC.

Case closed

Collusion is not a federal crime, and conspiracy has a very specific set of standards for prosecution.
Do they have the evidence? If people keep flaunting this "collusion" word more and more I'm starting to think they don't.

One day you will realize the Russian allegations were a desperate attempt from Hillary to try and rally a last-hurrah win.

That's the thing, people that post stupid shit I have nothing to fight back with because they don't actually know anything regarding any type of impeachment process, or for that matter it seems like basic function. They go on the thing of him being quotations racist and sexist and a big hea that's the thing, people that post stupid shit I have nothing to fight back with because they don't actually know anything regarding any type of impeachment process, or for that matter it seems like basic function. They go on the thing of him being quotations racist and sexist and a biggot. Because at the end of the day all they have on him or insults that they came up with themselves. Don't take life too seriously you're going to end up like a faggot, if you can't handle that I say the word faggot then there is a reason you shouldn't be on this website. We're not gonna baby little SJW Cucks Who can't deal with the presidency when they lose. So do me a favor and piss off OP.

Jesus my post got fucked up and duped itself half way through. Wtf ._.

You don't start the charges from top to bottom. First you get the lower ones, flip them and make them testify against their crime lord. Flynn and Manafort are charged. Now he might go for Kushner or Trump Jr and ends with charging the head of collusion and public enemy nr 1 Trump himself.

Hillary should have won, shit she did win and got more votes then the Tard in the Whitehouse.

Russia meddled, probably hacked voting machines and changed votes in WI, PA and MI but Nooooooo they would not examine the voting machines.

Is all BS

>indictment will happe any time now guis
>s-seriously, soon we will i-impeach him
>s-she can stil be p-president
>r-russia did a t-thing guis
>are you s-still listening?
saidthenervoussoyboyforthemillionthtime.jpeg

want to bet your life on it?
Flynn already pleaded guilty. No matter how much you cry that daddy won't go to jail.

And WTF is wrong with those who voted for this guy?

FUCKING REDNECKBEARDS should not be allowed to vote.

This. Mueller is meticulous and has a lot of evidence to pour over. It would be more worrying if it looked like he was rushing through the investigation, but instead, he's talking his time.

>Banned funding for international organizations that promote abortion. More unwanted babies, more poverty, more crime.
>Threatens to impose tariffs on one of our closest trading partners to pay for border wall
>Hastily implements immigration ban that causes confusion at US airports and prevents legitimate green card holders from returning to the US. Tries again a second and third time after ban is struck down by courts.
>Hastily orders special forces raids in foreign countries that get civilians and US service members killed
>Orders commission on voter fraud despite no evidence of widespread fraudulent voting
>Appoints Secretary of Education with no education qualifications or experience
>Appoints Secretary of Energy with no experience or qualifications in any energy-related field
>Tries to ban transgender people from serving in the military without consulting military leadership first
>Harms relations with US allies by claiming Germany owes "vast sums" of money to US for defense
>Gives unqualified family members positions and offices within the White House
>Dismantles environmental regulations

That's just the first 100 days

>implying I care
That's where you're wrong buddy. It's just hilarious watching people losing their shit every few days.

Ted Turner hasn’t had a hand in CNN in 15 years. Where’ve you been at, nigger?

>Spend 10 minutes on CNN or MSNBC.
kek'd

the absolute state of liberal fud

>libera tearsl

Never, because Trump is clean.

When there is proof Trump did anything wrong and not the mewings of Hilorcunt and her brain dead following sheep.

Like the doj didn't already have dirt on the Clintons....

Could it be that the DEEP STATE feared Trump more than Clinton since they had no dirt on Trump?

I mean how to you control the President and get him to do your bidding without having dirt on him.

Make something up?

No Wait..................

If Mueller hits Trump with a weakass charge with little backup evidence, Congress will say that Mueller is wasting their time and cut him off. The guy needs to gather a shit ton of clues to make Trump admit that he fucked up and voluntarily step down.

>2 Indictments directly RELATED to the Russia investigation.

They were indicted for obstruction that stemmed from how they answered questions that had absolutely nothing to do with Russian collusion. That be like me getting the power to investigate you for a sex crime in New Orleans on the night of May 15 2016. I question you and ask if you were in vegas in 1965. The question has absolutely no legit purpose. You say you were never in vegas in 1965. I can prove otherwise. Becuase I am an FBI agent engaging in an active investigation and you lied to me, I can charge you with Obstruction of justice. This is the classic definition of a Witch hunt. And you are a fucking moron for not being able to recognize that.

Why are you people so hell bent on starting a civil war?

1,000,000% this!

It's like Hillary going off on Hollywood men sexually assaulting women - after she's taken millions from them and, most importantly, supported her husband's sexually assaulting women.

When a criminal happens to be the most powerful person on the planet, that person can hide the truth well and ruin anyone who looks for it. I'm sorry that you think Trump is the victim here.

If trump is as stupid as you all claim he is, how exactly is it that he covered up his apparent crime so well, that in a years time, all the investigation has uncovered was bias on part of the investigators? If Trump is as fascist as you all say he is, why are you still able to wear your fag masks and use violence on people to attempt to get them to change their political opinions? If Trump is literally Hitler, then why do you want him to take all our guns away?
I’m sorry that you think Trump is the criminal and all the anti’s are just revolutionary soldiers here.

That's all it uncovered? Huh, guess I must have read too much.

An investigator showed bias and when Mueller saw this, he took him off the case. Sorry you think everyone on the investigation is a clone of that guy.

Trump is stupid. In fact many people at the top of the food chain are stupid. It's the job of the people under them to execute what their boss wants as expertly as possible.

> why do you want him to take all our guns away?
Okay, either this is a troll question and/or you're an idiot.

Trump's right hand men are sketchy as fuck. What this administration is doing is sketchy as fuck. Maybe, just maybe, the president is sketchy too!

Yea...guess you missed the part that said the Russian peepee papers were fake and bought by Clinton’s team.

Trump is actually a Genius!

He keeps liberals and the media handmaidens so triggered by his tweets they cannot form a coherent strategy. The only strategy that seems to work is lies and is why they keep telling them.

The voters are starting to wise up so......

All 8 years of it

Sorry you think every single investigator being a Clinton donator isn’t bias.

The bears suck. See how that works? I can pull opinions out of my ass too. Good thing facts aren’t based on what someone perceives about someone from the news, and instead personal actions like keeping promises 3 precious presidents failed to keep.

Take off your tin foil hat. It’s constricting your faggy mangina from properly accessing reality.

Mueller has hundreds of sealed indictments. The seal will be broken when the related immunity is lifted.

>every single investigator being a Clinton donator

LOL. Gimme data on that that BS, yo! Take off your American-Flag cape and quit talking in Alternative Facts.

Hey everybody look.
It’s muellers conscience

All politicians must die.

>cute
go back to facebook comment section, faggot

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/12/politics/robert-mueller-donations-democrats-fec/index.html

>most trusted name in news

Is slc punk also a movie vindicating why anarchy is the only way?

>cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/12/politics/robert-mueller-donations-democrats-fec/index.html

2 of Mueller's 5 latest hires donated $2800 to Clinton. Read your own link properly.

>2
>read properly

Either way, you said it wasn’t even true, so 3 is more than 1. I’m more correct.

>>every single investigator being a Clinton donator

I said the following wasn't true:
>>every single investigator being a Clinton donator

Is your short term memory that bad? "I'm more correct?" What are you, 12?

So Mueller has Trumps balls in a vice but Trumps balls are hard and indestructible as golf balls so he is immune to said vice?

hurr durrr... When I meant "every single investigator", I meant 2 single investigators! Hurr durr, I win!

He's making a list
He's checking it twice
He's gonna have Donald Trump's
Balls in a vice

Golf balls aren't indestructible and can be easily crushed by a Vice. "Golf balls crushed by vice" literally gives results on youtube

I'm sure you could find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of one of trumps nuts

You have no real idea how long anything takes, do you? Your attention span is derived from plot lines on television.

Dude thinks that every investigation is like an episode of CSI where everything is solved in less than a week.

Yes and jet fuel can dissolve steel too.

they don't understand mueller is digging deep into the twists and turns of donnie boy's finances

it's like he's slowly crafting a giant hammer to crush trump

Nice attempt at deflection!