How dis maek u feel whiteboi?

How dis maek u feel whiteboi?

I feel good knowing that my white women are having mindblowing sex with African sex gods!!

I certainly can't please a white woman with my tiny cock the way a back man could with his godly member.

The same I love fucking white women too.

You need to find better things to do up in Shreveport man.

How shall it make me feel? He obviously likes pizza. Sooner or later, he'll have to tell the neighborhood.

Im happy because white will always bleach the black out of the race line. Over time there will be no blackies. Muahahaha. There baby will be brown then their baby will be mocha then their baby will be white!!! Still dumb as a nigger but... white!!

Like bait seriously this would troll way more autists on /pol half the people hear are twelve year olds trying to join anonymous and about a quarter are masterbating

>ugly girl with a nigger
Who cares.

who cares lmao? that girl is a solid 5.5 and after the negro attack its a solid 3.6.

Happy for not looking like a walking, colourfully dressed piece of crap really.

Great.
Look at her "smile".

you can`t go lower

aw young love! we should all be so lucky. wishing em the best

Don't worry he'll be in prison shortly and she'll be a single mother on benefits.

>This
In all seriousness, for the people who hate this, admit it, you are just jealous you can't find love like this too. You are lonely and blame others for that.

Or we just don't like niggers?

I married a lovely white european woman 10 years ago. We both hate niggers and think mudsharks are disgusting. It's one step above sex with a donkey.

surprised usually all i see you with and the fat 300lb beaded women, and anyone with self respect would never touch you fuckers

jealous of her

Niggers can have the lowest quality of white women all they want. Let them have a little pussy before prison.

>ugly
Go look in a mirror every once in a while you fat fuck.

lmao is that your sister in the photo

>She's ugly because she's not with me

TRUTH user AND FUCKING KEK'D