Question for folks born in 1997(cusp of Millennials and Gen Z)

Question for folks born in 1997(cusp of Millennials and Gen Z).

Do you associate your childhood more closely with Millennial things like Blockbuster, Jimmy neutron, Yu gi oh, PS1, PS2, N64, Drake and Josh, Pokemon Gens 1-3, Gorillaz, Discman, Malcolm in the middle, Cyberchase, Tamagotchi, Osmosis Jones, original Ben 10(came out in 2005 so it barely slips in), Kim Possible, and having crushes on Avril lavigne, Britney spears, Jenny wakeman, and the Dark magician girl?

Or Gen Z things like streaming movies on Netflix, CN Real, Hannah Montana, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, Bakugan, The Dark knight, Pokemon Gens 4-6, Justin Bieber, Twilight, Chowder, Marvelous misadventures of Flapjack, Adventure Time, Silly bandz, and having crushes on Justin bieber, Harry styles, and "qt thick traps" - NOT girls, because Vice told you it was "hip" and "cool" to be homosexual?

bump

born in 96, Big yes.

both

Dark magician girl or qt thick traps?

If you pick the former, you're millennials. If you pick the latter, you're Gen Z.

stop posting this

No u

1996 here
definitely the Millennial things

the idea of being an actual child when ben 10 came out AND being legally old enough to post on Sup Forums is horrifying to me

Millenial here (born in 1990) - it was cool and hip to be homosexual when I was a teenager.

No it wasn't

Maybe not in shariastan, but here in the US it was trendy as fuck back in the mid-to-late 2000s.

why?
i'm interested in the picked up data

it's the future we chose when we stopped the world from ending

Can I answer this if I was born in 1996? Also, what do you mean by childhood? Like before I was a teen?

No wonder your country is fucked.

We teased the gay kids and they only came out at university

not OP, but
>what do you mean by childhood?
i guess he means from 4 to 14 years old, school age and all that

>tfw spent all my good boy points in tendies and didn't manage to get enough for the gamesphere

born 96
>tfw unironically own yugioh cards
rip me

Ironically, I fucked a lot of girls during that period on the basis that they thought I was gay.

I know, right? Being '''''''''''bi''''''''''' was great.

>Vice told you it was "hip" and "cool" to be homosexual?
Fuck off im not ameristupidburgersharteating shit fucking america ree

this reads like a bad post on r/milliondollarextreme

Being reminded that I could have kids in my 20s and they still would have been older than some of the little shits in this thread
Fuck I'm old

and it probably is a copypasta, but again i'm interested in the results, when did all start to go wrong
so answer the question please?

Yeah, funny thing was that I wasn't gay or bi, and I never even claimed to be, but girls assumed that I was because I was into 80s goth and new wave stuff and dressed the part at the time.

I was born in 1999 and most of those millennial things looks more like Gen Z things for me.

96 here, 90's kid meme also seemed dumb because even though i was below 5 all of the nineties you still remember and was into the same stuff, or they're the things that really drive a sense of "childhood" nostalgia

first album i remember getting for christmas was sk8ter boi or probably pic related

'98 reporting in, and the millennial list 100%.

>tfw neither fits
i suffer being born 1999

I'm , I'll answer your question cause I was born 3 months before 1997
>Blockbuster
There was one in my town but we only went once, although, we used to go to other places to rent VHR tapes
>Jimmy neutron
Yes
>Yu gi oh
Yes
>PS1, PS2, N64
I was never allowed to play video games so no
>Drake and Josh
Yes
>Pokemon Gens 1-3
I never really got into pokemon so
>Gorillaz
Not really, I remember watching some musical videos by them when I was little, though
>Discman
My mom had one
>Malcolm in the middle
Yes, I loved it
>Cyberchase
No and have never heard of it
>Tamagotchi
I saw the commercials, never had one, though
>Osmosis Jones
I remember it existed but I didn't like it
>original Ben 10
Yes, I used to watch it a lot
>Kim Possible
Yes, loved her
>having crushes on Avril lavigne, Britney spears, Jenny wakeman, and the Dark magician
Not really, I knew who Britney was but I only got into her music in 2008, I also learmed about Avril that year. I don't know the other two you're talking about
>Netflix
Well, depends on what time period you meant cause when Netflix started to be a thing back in 2013 I was 16/17
>CN Real
Never heard of it
>Hannah Montana
Yes, I LOVED Hannah Montana, I bought the CD from the movie
>PS3, Wii, Xbox 360
Like I said before, never allowed to play video games but I remember hearing about all these
>Bakugan
No
>The Dark knight
I didn't care to see it, though
>Pokemon Gens 4-6
Don't know about pokemon
>Justin Bieber
Yes
>Twilight
Yes, so many girls (and one guy) in my class interested in this
>Chowder
Yes, really cute series, I didn't watch it that much, though
>Marvelous misadventures of Flapjack
>Adventure Time
I know what they are but have never seen them
>Silly bandz
No
>having crushes on Justin bieber, Harry styles
I never cared for Justin, he looked too twinkish as for One Direction, Niall>Harry=Zayn>Liam>Louis
>and "qt thick traps"
I have heard about traps through the years but never cared for them, I guess cause I'm gay