Be me

>Be me
>Not beta but not alpha
>be going out with friends to smoke weed
>get to prime smoking spot
>bottom of a stairwell in a shopping center (mall for you americunts)
>friend pulls out weed and starts to roll joint
>OhGoshDarnit.jpg
>we forgot to get tobacco
>we think fuck it and start to roll a blunt
>friend is a master roller
>could roll a cigarette with a mars bar wrapper and still make it look good
>he rolls the blunt in pic related
>earlier when we were getting the weed the dealer was feeling the Christmas spirit and gave us an extra gram
>we still had left over weed
>start to light up the blunt and friends decide challenge me to a smoke off
>rules are who ever smokes the most of the blunt wins the left over weed
>i got this.png
> go full thrust on the blunt
>no even exhaling
>half the blunt gone already
>not finished yet kiddo
>literally three quarters gone
>start to cough bad and they declare me the winner
>give them the weed cus im a nice guy
>and then it hits me
>420blazed.exe
>this weed was the good stuff
>dealer said it was G13 strain
>i cant feel my hand or feet due to cold
> go to stand up and fall face first into little ikea table some one left down here(it was actually assembled and still in the box must have been left by accident and forgotten about)
>table was being used to roll the next blunt from the left over weed
>fell nose first onto weed grinder
>blood all over my face from busted nose
>weeds safe though, thank fuck
>at this point im completely fucked
>decide to go home and get food
>walk to bus stop with coke cans for eyes
>get on bus and over pay
>bus driver says iv overpayed
>i say keep the change
>sit on top deck of the bus
>no one else up here cus its like 12:30 on a week day
>half way through bus ride and im feeling sick due to motion sickness
>have pair of gloves on
>take off left glove and proceed to puke into it
>spend next 15 mins on bus clutching onto glove filled with puke
>get to my stop

Cont

>stand up to go to bus exit and trip
>glove spills vomit and covers me
>cut on nose opens up again and starts to bleed
>bleeds alot
>get off bus receiving multiple dirty looks from people
>walking home and i only then notice what i look like after seeing reflection in window
>start to panic
>my parents are home and are going to kill me when they see me
>calm down and think of a plan
>take off jacket and tie it around my waist
>wipe off blood with remaining glove and shove it in my pocket
>venture onward to my abode
>get to door and open it
>walk down hall take off my shoes and go into living room
>parents instaly catch on
>"user have you been smoking weed"
>"no im just tired"
>"Bullshit user you said you would never do this stuff"
>"its only a little bit"
>"I KNEW IT GET TO YOU ROOM"
>while walking away the gloves falls out of my pocket
>now lets just pause there, a pair of gloves covered in blood and puke fall out of my pocket i dont know about you but without context that seems a little sketchy
>"what the fuck user what did you do tonight"
>being the idiot i am i pretend it didnt happen and just walked off
>next morning i wake up with the worst weed hangover ever
>find out that my parents have called my friends (the one who is really good at rolling) mom and has snitched
>we arent allowed to meet with each other
>mfw

bro know your limits, a little bit goes a long way.
its like building up a tolerance to cold or hot temperatures. weed is a stress for the body, and with the right dosage its a benefit. too much and its actually hurting you physically and as you have learned it can hurt more than yourself :o how did you explain it to parents?

i haven't told them the full story yet, they know why the blood and puke was there but i haven't told them how it happened.

be op
be 12
be stupid as shit

Personally i would recommend full honesty, you will gain respect and trust. Its hard to open up tho

Try doing PCP and waking up with a 500$ you didn’t have before and a sab wound on your ass check.

Cheek

Sounds like one hell of a story, care to share?

Euro poors mixing tobacco in thier weed.

tell us the whole story

>how to make smoking joints look like cocaine addiction: the story

fucking top kek i almost dont believe this, drugs are not a fucking race kid

>weed smoker
>not beta

HAHAHA fuck off druggie cunt

they are when im involved

Not gonna green text it but smokin a wet blunt in a park with my buddy. Decide to go to our friend house, never make it to friends house. Wake up at a bar with paper towels down my pants. Think fuck I pissed myself.

if thats the case could your friends knowing this set you up to laugh at your stoned ass?

not really we all get fucked up so the only reason we laugh at each other is beacuse were really high

first time I ever did a dab I got so high I passed out and smacked my face off a railing. I had blood pouring out of my face and a mild concussion. Friends kept me awake by taking me to get some pizza from sheetz. Shit was the best pizza I've ever had.

One time a European got on here and was asking how Americans can smoke joints without mixing in tobacco. He was like, "don't you guys get too high?". WTF man, if you get too stoned put it out and stuff it in your pocket for later, Europeans are fucking degenerates I swear.

Get out of the booth I slept at and walked to the bathroom, thinking damn my ass hurts. Must have fell hard on some thing. Get to the bathroom pull pains down blood everywhere, vision clears up as my adrenaline starts pumping. Get out of the stall to check in the mirror, pulling up pants fell cash in my pocket. Was broke at the time. I shove it back in my pocket and check in the mirror.

are you fucking retarded its hard to come buy weed here so we add tobacco to make the bag last longer

Weed is hard to come by if you're a broke child, don't tell me there isn't a mainline of Golden Kush from India/Middle east straight into white people world.

As im out of the stall checking to see if my right ass cheek was there, some guy walks in. He gives me this look and I give him a look. I’m thinking I most likely rob someone with a knife. Pull up my blood soaked jeans and hobble my ass out of there. Don’t go to hospital, get gf’s nurse friend to stitch it up. Only do pcp two more times after that.

>smoking at a mall is "prime smoking spot"
What are you, like 14? Don't you know smoking at that age makes you retarded later in life?

i mean around my area not the whole country if it was easy to come by id smoke blunts every day

its a really small spot and it was pitch black if you dont talk its like no one is there.
the shops are closed at the time we were there but the supermarket is always open and is only a 30 second walk.
its quick and easy to get in and out of.
and what are you a fucking faggot?

>smoking in a mall
Confirmed for 14 year old dipshit

its not in the mall it was in the multistory car park and we change stop ever time

You're keep trying to sell me on the location, but it doesn't change the fact that you're an underaegb& dipshit.

If your gonna try insult someone at least do it in English you fucking moron, and technically i am underage because 17 isn't an adult.

>weed tobacco mix
GTFO faggot

Y'all have to..cut your weed? Fuck, come to Wa, it's pretty much our state flower.

>when underage faggots act like being three years older than you said they are makes a big difference

That's not even a blunt