Possible Pesticide Poisoning?

Possible Pesticide Poisoning?

I may have fucked up Sup Forums

I have had roaches in my dorm for over a month now, so the school finally sent someone in to use a fogger on the room yesterday. Since I couldn't stay in the room, of course, I had to hang out in a common room down the hall. Unfortunately, the common room was frigid. I ended up going back into my room about 2 hours after the room was treated (instead of the recommended four). I could definitely smell the chemicals in the room, but I didn't want to air it out because I was afraid the treatment wouldn't be as successful. I got a headache, fell asleep, and aired out the room 4 hours later.

This morning I feel nauseous, and dry heaved (threw up with nothing coming up). I also feel shaky and sorta weak. Did I poison myself? Also, I have no idea what chemical was used in the fogger.

Other urls found in this thread:

epa.gov/safepestcontrol/safety-precautions-total-release-foggers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you mean you just wanted the same treatment as the cockroaches? What are you a cockroach?

LOL

Well he does hang out on Sup Forums

>Did I poison myself?
I think you just described poisoning yourself.

youll be fine unless your turkish

say goodbye to life

You might be retarded.

is it to hard to go take a coffee at a starbuck with a book for 3h? ffs

Hello.
I work for a company that tests, samples and advises industry on chemical control and exposure.
You, sir, have indeed been poisoned. Consider though; you’re not dead. You’re not getting worse. These are chemicals with a four hour (safety buffer to think of too) clear period used in domestic settings; it’s not sarin. The human body is VERY good at shaking off poisons eventually. Also consider you’re a fucking gigantic sperg for doing what you did.
You need to rest and stay hydrated. Get plenty of fresh air. Ideally you should see a Dr. Contact the pest company to establish the poison used, ask them the doseage applied. Obtain the data sheet off the interwebs.
Then KYS for being so retarded.

you were purposely hanging out in a fucking gas chamber
wtf did you think was going to happen?

epa.gov/safepestcontrol/safety-precautions-total-release-foggers

You sound like a yank so this is relevant

Theres a freephone number. Give them a call.

A bit of fucking gratitude wouldn’t go amiss.

this

I really want to know how much of a fucking pussy neckbeard you are that you can't even stand a bit of cold for a few hours and god damn you must be one hell of a basement dweller if you don't have anyone you could chill with for 4 hours.

Also just how plain fucking stupid you are for even going back in, jesus fucking christ.

Next time don't be a filthy cunt you fucking degenerate cum bag

This. Let’s look at the evidence;
>roaches
Need shit to eat. Filthy room.

>i got cold
You’re a whiney shit

>i fell asleeo
You’re a fat fuck with no energy due to being so fat.

Sort your life out pleb

Exactly... This fag is so fat he fell asleep like all fat people do since they don't have energy. He probably has roaches from being a filthy fuck too such as eating in his bed and never cleaning dishes

Retard

So what youtuber do you guys think is gonna narrate this

>the common room was frigid.
the worst mistakes are made for trivial reasons.

where are you from?

>frigid

That drahmah

Yes you poisoned yourself you fucking dumbass

That poison is only meant for roaches so unless you're mexican, irish or a nigger you're fine.