I need help anons. I am a ugly beta male with no social life, never had a girl and can't tell when some one is in to me...

I need help anons. I am a ugly beta male with no social life, never had a girl and can't tell when some one is in to me. A girl invited me to her place in a few days. Should i go? How do i know if she likes me? I know she has feelings for some one but not for who. Help me pls anons

get off this website
>go to a club/bar
>if your still in school or college sign up for a club
>get out really...

Live in an smal as town. Everyone know eachother. Am moving away in a year for uni though.

of course it is

>stop fapping
>stop using Sup Forums
>slow down internet use
>buy gym membership
>lrn2lyft
>go to gym
>keep going no matter how bad the experience is
>you are a man now
>lifting is your new hobby
>do man things like eating healthy, planning and cooking new meals
>all of these things make you more interesting, believe it or not
>get pet
>walk pet
>go to bar on game night/sports night
>play games
>meet people
>talk about lifting
>talk about your pet
>ask about their hobbies
>find new hobby

turn your weakness into your strenght.

Very good idea. But you may fap sometimes

Yeah I shouldn't say stop fapping but stop being obsessed with it. I can't seem to stop no matter what I do. That post is my plan but I keep putting it off

Lifting is a great tipp. Cant have pets alergic to both cats and dogs...
And btw you mention nofap, is it acually good? What does it do?

She invited you, because she is interested and wants to get to know you better. If you make a good impression, she will like you.

Longest I've done nofap was about 2 1/2 months when I went to boot camp a few years ago. Fapped during 3rd phase but it was really awkward. Overall a general boost in mood, confidence, attitude and physical health. I've since done nofap a couple of times with similar results but it doesn't work if you just stop fapping for a week. You need to be habitual about it and have a schedule and discipline, which is why I keep going back to fapping every day..fuck

Gues ill try to get my shit together for one day and go then.

Huh, so if i fap like once a month ill feel better? I guess i can try that

No healthy fapping is like 2 times a week but you have to maintain that routine for a couple weeks to start seeing results

Bring a hammer or crowbar for luck.

2 times a week sounds like something i can manage. Thnx for the tip

What?

Good luck man I'm gonna try nofap again..its not gonna be easy. Just remember when you're about to start doing every day that you have the willpower to stop

Get off the internet faggot

Gl man. Will start now i guess

Get of my dick faggot

just go you fucker! you have nothing to lose

So. I fucking told her im comming. Jeez i feel anxious

go.
small talk.
let her talk.
physically escalate as you small talk. hand on hand. hand on thigh. cuddle.
don't think too much and enjoy.

we've all been there we're all gonna make it brah

Let us know how exactly she invited you, possibly with screenshots. Are you going alone? What's the excuse?

Chances are she already likes you so at this point is just try to kiss her and if that goes well try to fuck her

Just go. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain in this situation.
Learn how to talk to girls. Talking is more important than looks usually.
You don't have to be confident, you just have to act it
yeah thats it
good morrow

The best advice you'll get on here OP. You're a fool of you ignore this.

Well, even if you just become friends after going, just be kind, if shes into you, then shes into you if not she will have a good impression of you and tell her friends. Social skills in dating is learned and you have to fail a lot before you can get good at it.

I think it was some kind of german tradition and she wondered if i would like to join and celebrate with her. Would sc but it was a verbal invite. And i guess you wouldn't understand swedish either way

it's now or never, comrade

One shot. One opportunity. Guess ill take it. Hope i will make it..