Early-20s female

>early-20s female
>virgin
>i'd say my body is about average, maybe a little bit above that if ur into chubby, most of my shit went to my thighs by ive got a muffin top
>face is round and kinda kiddish

so wtf am i doing here w/ the Sup Forumstards looking for attention?

because fucking nobody else should ever know this;

>My ass is covered in hair
>It's short, I don't think it's longer than that fine clear hair on anyone's skin, but it's dark af. almost pitch black.
>I hate my genes, don't know who I got this from but I want blood
>Spend my life since middle school changing in bathroom stalls (gym n shit), obsessively tugging at shorts and swimsuits, silently begging strangers not to notice.

>Can't shave it well enough because I can't fucking see it
>Looks all patchy and shit, feels like hell when it starts to grow back
>those creams and shit irritate my skin, feels bad and potentially looks worse than ass hair
>Laser hair removal is expensive
>too embarrassed to wax, too embarrassed to admit to anyone else.
>If I ever do complain about hair, I lie about where it is, like my back or something.
>None around my anus, pretty sure I'm clean, it's all on the outside. Stays hidden as long as I don't wear revealing panties.
>Came close to hooking up through dating sites and shit a few times, tempted to proposition a few guys to suck them off, just wanna feel close to someone.
>Chicken out every time, what if he gets handsy? how tf do you just slide ur panties to the side and be like please dont touch my ass
>convinced I have no chance with anyone. Swing both ways, but don't look butch at all, like cute fems and traps. Dont wanna risk it asking out a girl, then become obsessed with her ass being smooth and baby soft while I'm a fucking muppet.
>Sometimes can't even get off by myself because I feel so ugly and unwanted.

>It's the Christmas season, feeling lonelier than usual

Sup Forumsrothers, honestly. have I ever had a chance of fucking?

Sends bobs and vegana

Use hair removal cream, use a mirror if you need it. It's that easy lul

>ass or gtfo
>timestamp
I mean, you can't just drop something like that and not post the evidence

Please connect those images with single posts and you'll have a boyfriend by tomorrow.

>those creams and shit irritate my skin, feels bad and potentially looks worse than ass hair
fuck it why not hang on

i know its easier said than done, but try to not get too worked up over it. if you have a booty, then your lover isnt gonna really care if there's a little hair on it. booty is booty, ya know?

if it makes you feel any better, im extremely underweight and my crush at work calls me a "sad boy" and says i have to eat more. my metabolism is just really fast, but everyone thinks i have some eating disorder or something because of it.

>Checked
Starve yourself. It will slow your metabolism.

when the lions come the fast and skinny will survive friend

babe ill shave it for you on a regular basis

I once dated a girl who was just lovely, a bit chubby, but still someone most would call beautiful.

Saw that ass hair though (she did have it around her anus, yikes) and literally couldn't get it up with her. I'm probably just shallow so I wouldn't say there isn't a chance. But deal with it if at all possible.

witness epic failure.

anyways there are no women on the internet, troll. Shave your fucking ass, or stfu. Nobody really cares, other than receiving your tits. I care, but I think you're dumb as fuck.

Good troll, sounds pretty plausible, will get the boys m'ladying you with assurances how they don't mind ass hair if they can finally just have a girlfriend.

go to a butician and and wax it, you have to do it like every month or shit, but your problem is so fucking easily solvable that it makes me angry even tho i perfectly understand that you are probably a troll

do it

There is literally a guy out there, who gets off to stuff like your hair ''problem''.

However I am interested, are you seeking a physical connection to someone, just so you don't fee lonely for the time being? Because if it is only physical you are looking for, you'll get bored pretty quick.

If it's emotional fulfillment you want, that's a whole different story.

will u b my gf

You propably won't post pic's but i genuinely want to know how this looks.
aren't there like wax pads that you can put on yourselfe???

My wife is a short chubby girl with a childish face but she has italian and polisg genes that give her pale skin with really dark body hair on her arms/legs/ass and usually she dosnt bother shaving because it grows back fast. Never bothered me really since im a hairy bastard too. Just find a blue collar guy who isnt a pretty boy and he likely wont give a shit

Do it op

get me a sandwich

Get it waxed.

Imagine the crazy shit they’ve seen. Your hairy ass is probably child’s play to a seasoned waxer.

I think what people understand as a 'fast metabolism" is really just a person with poor nutrient absorption. If you had a "really fast metabolism" you'd be burning so much you'd constantly complain about being hot. Hyperthyridic people have a high metabolism but I'd say most people really do not.

>too embarrassed to wax
That was the exact moment I lost all sympathy. If you have a problem try to fix it.

Yeah honestly the people doing that shit are like random old chinese people or just someone who signed up for that job knowing what theyre getting into.

cropped out a bit of the face so the timestamp is a little fucked (I guess it overlapped when I did that) but I'm a coward. If I'm gonna show it anywhere why not Sup Forums

Hair is not so important. I'm a guy, i don't care if my girl has a hairy body. Women have body hair, it's natural.

Why do I have poor nutrient absorption

pretty sure everyone here wants to fuck your furry ass.

Yeah I'd fuck you

that looks like a dudes ass

now spread your legs and show me your pussy

thats a fuckin guy lmao. no idea why these kids are so gullible

faggot

pretty sure not everyone here is a gay ass faggot like you

Ive had worse OP, id smash if you were within a 2 hour drive

Post clothed body pic?

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

inb4 OP is a dude who wants to be a trap

>pussy
"feminine penis"

wtf r u saying...
theres ugly ass, fat ass 55 yer olds who make $50,000 a week as prostitutes
how can you even go wrong with vagina

Lol not even bad, dont sweat it.
>im sure most of these guys talking shit are either fat virgins who expect women to have porcelain skin and hairless bodies, or useless pretty boys. Get yourself a real man and he wont even care

honestly maybe its like a weird kind of vanity telling me I'll somehow be worse, probably just more autistic than other clients tho
ok thats true
Thanks
I know tbh, maybe I can find a gay dude who's curious
It's literally bleeding so sorry about that one

maybe go to the gym first, no wonder u don't have any self esteem if ur fat

not sure why tf it turned sideways but ok

tahts fucking retarded...
just because todays retarded western people almost all have metabolic disorders taht predispose them to weight gain doesn't mean that being skinny isn't normal, i mean just look at fucking brain having non whale looking humans: s-koreans & the japanese

Tell a doctor and see if he can defer you somewhere to get it lasered off or at least different hair removal creams. Im a dude and thought about this cuz hair is just a nuisance but it seems like more trouble than its worth but maybe not for you. And nice tits

Nice tits. Shame I’m an arse man lol

super like guys on tinder and say that you want to be fucked while he pull your hair.

It's a tranny you fag

1 Fly to Chernobyl
2 Rent a car
3 Drive through Prypiat with your ass hanging out the window
4 profit??
5 your hair will fall of in a matter of weeks

Waste of trips and dubs pussy.

Waah I cant shave my ass, you fucking serious

M8 those tits aint fake.

if you find a desperate enough man, yes. send nudes

Show us ur pooper plz baby

The cost is the real issue, I feel like I could put up with the shame for a few hours if it was gone forever. Thank you btw.
Honestly I cant blame you
I mean hey that's some hope
If they were my nips would be smaller, because dont like that either

kill yourself attention whore

are you retarded ? tschernobyl is not as radiated as you seem to think friend, there are already thousands of animals living there again

btw, show more boobs, and parts of your face, youve got nice lips ?

Fucking kek

>missing tile syndrom

srsly
if i ever had the chance for pussay i wouldn't gibe a fuck about hait on yer ass

hell
someone moght even dig it

also a bj buys loads of good will

id fuckin tap that, and any guy who isnt a prissy fuck would too

not bad at all, and you could fix the shaving vision problem by getting mirrors

You likely don't, you just don't eat enough. I'm 6'3" and spent most of adult life at 130-140 lbs so hungry skeleton mode. Started weightlifting and counting calories and realized that anyone who complains about "fast metabolism" has never eaten 2000kcals/meal every. Single. Day. No metabolism can soak that. You might eat a big meal a few times a week, or hell, once a day, but you definitely don't eat 1500kcals every meal for 3 meals a day, every. Single. Day. I'm now over 200lbs and lean, just took a long time to learn to eat a lot. Just ask yourself, what's more likely, that you overestimate how much energy you put into your body, or that you're a biological marvel.

Maybe she’ll find a guy desperate enough to not give a shit yet be insecure enough to insist on shaving it for her before they head to the beach.

>If they were my nips would be smaller, because dont like that either
those nips are fucking perfect in my eyes

Here's what you do
>tinder or whatever
>Market you best assets (tits)
>meet up for a date or whatever
>Come home to smash
>say you need to have the lights off to get off, allows you to focus on other senses than vision or whatever
>Any horny guy staring at your tits would literally say lol ok sure
>make room go pitch black
>profit

>> "while he pull your hair"
kek

Perfect tits and find someone to help you remove it. Guys dont care.

You aint that bad, i can fuck that ass and cum on those tits. Show pussy.

Show pussy or you're a dude

ITT: guys with no standards hitting on Chewbacca

seeing a theme here, Thanks for the tit compliments Sup Forumsoys.

I can't blame a guy who isn't into it though lmao when I'm not even into it

Does look like a guy's ass but if you were hot enough otherwise I wouldn't care.

inb4 "shes a hypocrite kill urself whore" I don't give a shit about hair on a guy, but on myself it makes me feel like hell

go to a salon in another town to get your ass waxed, or do it yourself

you look fine except for the furbutt

Trips of truth.

Just get a female friend to help you out

Maybe showing your butthole and putting something in it for Sup Forums will make you feel better?
>Get a BF
>Give him head
>One day say you need money for sexy stuff
>Acquire liquid hair remover or some shit
>Fuck

Where are you from OP? I've already seen your dirty secret and I'd love to get sucked and cum all over dem titties.

I've had a gf that liked to shave my ass for me,
pretty sure you could find a dood into that.
Think foreplay.

Yeah I hate eating dude, taking time out of my day to stuff food in my face, very little tastes good, force eating etc Im 6'2 140

Where are you from OP? Something weird about the way you type.

LASER HAIR REMOVAL !!!!

If this is such a pressing issue, Dave every cent you can and pay a doctor to burn it off forever. Or get one of those at home electrolysis hair removal things in >pic related

Tbh what I've seen doesn't bother me, I think you're being to hard on yourself. I mean if a guy is going to pussy out on some cheek hair then he didn't really want to fuck. Seriously as long as your face isn't a -10/10 burn with fire and your personality is better than a treestump...

Waiting on that vageen pic.

I could destroy your pussy in exchange of tendies.

Obv u have insecurity issues. As most of the guys have said already, unless theyre really shallow, your hair is no real problem. Take shrooms and realize it yourself if u dont still believe other ppl.

OP IS A DUDE. DON'T REPLY TO HIM UNTIL WE SEE PUSSY & POOPER

LOL your ballsack is as long as your little 4 inch boner.

you fucking gay I bought this for all of two secons god damn burn in hell faggot i'm gonna send some afri niggers to rape your faggot ass so hard and then slit your useless throat goddamn you degenerate cocksucking little bitcj

But at least I am not a Sup Forumsirgin :^)

just cause you got it up the ass from your uncle doesn't mean you're not a virgin

>>This is considered "big" in the USA

Jesus fucking christ, no wonder all the women in the USA are out fucking niggers when this is what "whites" are equipped with.

CLEARLY A GUY WTF.

SHOW UR CLAM OR UR A MAN

assfuck nowhere, Ohio

do those home things actually work?

Give me a bit to clean up blood and I guess I'll provide the final proof (or maybe you're into blood)

Would rather not show my face tho, don't want someone I know to find out I posted my hairy ass on Sup Forums

fuckin edgy bro I can't wait

Wait who said that? Oh shit, are you an expert on the USA? Because we don't have any of those and could really use your guidance oh great and magically wise wizard

Wtf epic tits, post moar