Myrkur adresses white supremacy

>teamrock.com/feature/2017-09-26/we-asked-myrkur-about-those-islam-comments-and-heres-what-she-had-to-say
Do these guys browse Sup Forums? They say that her old anti-Islam interview has been receiving negative attention, but it was only shitposting on Sup Forums last week. Nobody else has been talking about this.

why would we want to talk about this bullshit...?

>I don't walk around calling myself a white supremacist but to suggest that whites... Europeans.... didn't contribute the most to the advancement of society and mankind as a whole is just to brazenly admit how historically ignorant you are.

jesus christ myrkur

dont act like its not true

Why didn't they bring up that she owns a Luger and posted "if you're brown you're going down"?

>Implying that's not true

why do you post the same thing over and over you unoriginal mouthbreather

but it's true

I'm not white, but I have a lot more respect for her now. Nothing more pathetic than seeing limp-wristed white """people""" bend over for us brownies due to virtue signalling and/or social """progressivism""". (And there are a considerable amount even on Sup Forums sadly.)
>inb4 "UNCLE TOM!!1!!"

It really depends on if you're in a Western country or not. It's also kind of funny to see someone say this without the veil of anonymity, since it's implying that people in country's that have been totally raped and destabilized by Europeans should be grateful to them for uplifting them.

Even though it's comical its nice to see some people having the courage to actually speak their mind without having to hide their identity.

>And there are a considerable amount even on Sup Forums sadly.)
I've seen none of this that wasn't a blatant meme spouting false flag and I've been on Sup Forums for way longer than I want to.

The only thing I could even consider close is how white people on this board seem to adore absolutely garbage rappers like 21 savage but I don't know if that's white guilt or shit taste.

I thought she was going to back pedal. Pleasantly surprised.

did any of you cunts even bother Googling

>There exists a rootless international clique of bankers that wish to plunge this world into violence...
She was really speaking truth to power.

d-don't shoot amalie...

>"What do you think? Is Myrkur right to question Islam's attitudes to women?"

ugh nooo myrkur is racist white supremacist and no one is right to question islam's attitude to anything fuck women and their vaginas allah ackbar

why is that even a question

Where did she say this?

Why didn't you save her?

>imagine being this much of a cucked tripfag

telepathically to me

Isn't she a BM musician?
Shitting on religion has been the shtick since it started, are cucks really pretending it's an issue now that Islam is a target?

Yes.

Brush your hair, you disgusting cunt.

typical nu-male

Hopefully Chelsea Wolfe gets in hot water for associating with her.