God tie album thread: no shit that gets posted every time edition

God tie album thread: no shit that gets posted every time edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LEmer7wwHI
youtube.com/watch?v=nkBx6umcui0&list=PLArAJlC1y559xxYsnkSTgTTqNbwLpejnO
youtube.com/watch?v=_F2KfhRdvD0
youtube.com/watch?v=HTxby-sxh-0
youtube.com/watch?v=9I749A9dYbc
youtube.com/watch?v=-KofjdXuuGU
youtube.com/watch?v=BPxecEJadZc
youtube.com/watch?v=wS0I4V9xG-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excellent.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LEmer7wwHI

Not an album, but a really good compilation

s'alright. God tier though? Why do you think?

Lullaby and Wild Flowers are good but I wasn't really that enthralled by the rest

This will make the hair on your hair stand up.

Yeah, from pure cringe

Seasons is better

Hell Awaits and Show No Mercy are goat

I never see Modest Mouse get posted

kek

Better than Burzum

Robots Don't Sleep - "Mirror"

it seems too abrupt. It just does not have the same heart. I doubt it does. Good effort, however. It is very hate-filled and hard. Crisp percussion for black metal. So angry.. but rather orchestrated. It lacks the longing of Burzum.

You want longing ? Then take this

youtube.com/watch?v=nkBx6umcui0&list=PLArAJlC1y559xxYsnkSTgTTqNbwLpejnO

But I never really cared for that atmoshit

My man. Drudkh is my favorite band

Have you heard Sivyj Yar ? Yeah I know, his solos suck major balls. But some of his synth and atmospheric guitar parts are beyond belief

I was not familiar with this, no. I'm real excitied, this sounds like my thing

You should listen to either dead villages darkness or burial shrouds to get his optimum

I'm gonna listen to From the Dead Villages' Darkness, the sound blew me the fuck away. I decided to listen to The Unmourned Past ep first, I'm enjoying it.

The unmourned past is kind of meh tier compared to the two releases I mentioned. He does good on the unmourned past, but it's like he got sloppy because he made a name in the business. Just like with arckanums latest release, seriously, what the fuck was that shit stain of an album trying to do other than testament he should stick to writing books ?

I've only listened to ÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞ, but I thought it suffered from poor production, vocals, and song structure all around. Never listened to anymore. So far I'm digging everything about Syvyj Yar. Thank you so much

Nice choice my man

Yeah that's also one of his worse productions. Antikosmos was pretty decent, but he's very raw all around, and I think that lacked on the newest one I can't even remember the name of. den förstfödde or something. It was a major setback he went from oldswede to common

This is an obvious 10/10, but this thread is clearly for the underground 10/10. MPP always gets posted in these kind of threads.

I'll definitely listen to some more of it I guess.

From what I can gather it won't be for you with what you're into.

youtube.com/watch?v=_F2KfhRdvD0

You could give this a try, it's a little raw but more atmospheric, sadly the vocals are too low in the mix

I like decent black viking metal as much as the next guy. Sounds like a good package.

Don't know if winterfylleth is viking. Wouldn't even consider that when I listen to black metal. But I know for a fact I've never liked viking metal. Unless you can show me something that is intriguing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTxby-sxh-0
I'm pretty into this album, which is definitely thematically viking. Apparently Winterfylleth are Anglo-Saxon. I felt that they sounded quite pagan.

Pagan isn't viking, pagan is MUCH older. Pagan is more like the people that build stonehenge without a structuralised religion, just rituals. Viking is more asetru, and therefore a systematic and hierachial religion.

That's why I like arckanum to a certain degree, he discarded most of the bullshit (except tursatru) and believe in chaosmagick

The difference between pagan and viking is also location, Wintherfyleth being from Manchester. I meant pagan, and did not confuse the two. I also greatly prefer black metal without cultural themes attached.

I see where you come from. But seriously, all this "heritage" that is to black metal is just stupid in my opinion, if they were really serious about it they'd play mediavel instruments instead of electric guitars.

Even though it's pussy I listen a lot of DSBM because then you avoid all this cultural stigma, it's just about suffering

I love DSBM. It is one of my faavorite takes on the genre. I would say my favorite though is anti-christianity.

I would say it's kind of partly included in the black metal-brand to be antichristian nomatter subgenre.

Have you heard psychonaut 4 ?

Nope

This is a good song to get into what they can do

And this is (in my opinion) their best album

youtube.com/watch?v=-KofjdXuuGU

Meant this album

The album seems like suicidal rock. The song seems overtly influened by metalcore. I do not like this at all. The vocals are not even that polished. They really like vamping harmonies and do it quite well..

Well I guess it isn't for everyone, they're heavily inspired by lifelover.

What about this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=BPxecEJadZc

I like that a lot. Anything with a lot of decent polished tremolo picking normally get me going, and the vocals are fine. Some of the patterns seem kinda basic though. In fact it's pretty damn basic overall.

It's also of the danish school as far as I remember. We're very primitive here when it comes to black metal

I pretty much like it's tone. It has somewhat resounding emotional display, even if it is quite basic at it.

They had a few other bands running I can't remember the name of. My friend is a walking library of black metal and knows every single project they had, also used to know a few of the guys.

This is incredibly lofi, but if you like it, you like danish black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=wS0I4V9xG-k

I love this much more. Now this is black metal.

Yeah I guess it is :) People ended up seeing him a little as a joke due to a documentary he was in though. Hell, I laugh a little at him too every now and then, but only because of his parents discussing wether they should build a shed in the garden he could live in

>no shit that gets posted every time edition.

Hey, its the alcoholic from the Sup Forums thread.

I would listen to this album over and over during my stay at a homeless shelter.

I seriously have no idea what you’re talking about.

Easily one of the best albums I've ever listened too