Who else sucks their own dick?

Buddah also achieved enlightement through auto-fellatio

Nice

homos.

This shit is performance art

Reporting in. I'm trying to do it less because it's giving me back issues

>the face of pure bliss

toppest of keks

I hope he is recording when it back gives way and slips a disk.

Damn that sucks. What kind of back issues?

Does it feel more like giving a blowjob or getting your dick sucked?

There*

Feels more like giving unfortunately. So that's a difficult one for me to get on board with. Plus the whole cumming thing too. Struggled with that one as well.

Idk I'm able to ignore the dick in my mouth feeling and enjoy the feeling of getting head. Seems like more people are more like you though.

I can suck my own dick, my gf found out, now she wants me to suck my own cock infront of her from time to time.

Sounds hot, I've always wanted to be in that situation. Maybe one day

I sucked it many times, but now when we are in the bathroom, showering, we fuck each other and at the end, she just pushes my head on my cock and wants me to cum in my mouth, then kisses me.

So do you swallow your cum, or do you stop sucking and jack off the rest of the way?

wut, if jerking yourself off is not gay why would sucking yourself off be?

Sounds neat

Mfw my friends out me as a selfsucker

I got found out. Friends were curious and 'made' me give them a little show. To prove it was possible. Sucking myself with four sets of eyes on me was a strange moment of my life.

How did they know? Was it guys or girls?

Mostly swallow because there's a rhythm and stopping would be a ruined orgasm. Plus there's the whole mess thing. Easier to take the load then have it end up all over my face and in my hair.
First time I did it and realised was gonna cum I shut it down . Was too late, blew all over my face. Ran to the bathroom to clean up. Looking at my face in the mirror, cum all over it, let me tell you, not one of my proudest days.

Guys over for drinks. Fuck it I'll greentext. Too hard to explain the sequence of events.

For a skinny person whom has a above average penis size (18) how much yoga would I need to practice before I can start sucking myself off?

Go on...

Also what kind of, and how long could I stay in that position (on my back) before I pull a muscle?

I didn't do any yoga for it, just try getting your face to your cock and your cock to your face. Keep trying until you get it. Don't force it to the point of pain though. Only go as fast as your body is comfortable with. You will get there eventually

> Have a few guys over, just chilling in my room
> I'm sitting on the floor legs straight out with my back against the wall
> My doggo comes in wagging his tail
> He works the room getting pats then plonks himself next to me
> Puts his head on my lap
> I don't think just lean down kiss top of his head
> Friend says- hold up, how can you bend like that? That's not natural
> Try ignore him, play it off as nothing
> No dude, that looked freaky. We're not meant to bend like that. Do it again.
> Nah, let's talk about other shit
> Someone yells out 'holy fuck, user, rhat means you can suck your own dick. Admit it. You blow yourself.
> Shit this is getting out of hand
> Everyone saying stuff like 'do it again.' 'nah fuck that, I wanna see him kiss his own dick'
> I've spilled my spaghetti completely, in danger of sperging out
> Go on user, we know you can do it. Just show us. We wont tell anyone.
> Yeah right like I'm gonna believe that
> Try get out of it by saying I tried once but it hurt my back, and it's hurting now after kissing dog so not gonna happen
> It's like lions chasing a zebra they won't give up

Continue

Tried it when I first started my fapping adventure, purely to try something different. Only managed to get my foreskin within licking distance, kept at it but no go. Tried to warm up by stretching but still no go.

Gave up eventually and just fapped normally. If I had kept at it Id probably beable to do it, but Ive injured by back a few times so Ive got no chance now.. dont think a Beer belly helps either

go on...

When did girl scout cookie scented candles become a thing?

i can do it. feels good.

Thank you. I've reached the head maybe 2-3 years ago, and just lost interest. Gonna try for sure this time. Maybe even reach my esophagus,given time.

You are going to end up with the back of an old man soon

The amount of you faggots having photos of straight men doing sexual acts is sickening.
No wonder homosexuality is sill considered mental illnes. Vile creatures.

Its not gay if its with yourself
I suppose you'd say wanking is gay because you are massaging a love length

> Doing my fucking head in
> Sperg out- ok ok. You wanna see? Here get a load of this.
> Lean forward put head in my lap, move it around keep it there for a few seconds.
> Sit up, everyone's quiet. Dude that was pretty cool, wish I could do that. Can you do it properly? Wanna see it without clothes in the way
> Nah definitely not
> Come on, it's not gay. Just wanna see you do it
> Someone says no, it's gross, don't do it. He gets voted down
> They're all making noise again
> There's no way out of this
> Tell em ok, but just for a few seconds, and no phones
> Sit on edge of bed, always easier there
> Try to forget 4 dudes watching
> Pull front of shorts underwear down
> Hold my soft dick up, lean down lick it, flick tongue around
> Wrap lips around it, bob up and down a little
> Getting a bit hard
> Damn feels good, but weird af to be doing this here. Otherwise would've kept going
> Give em a bit more of a show
> Feel it pulse a bit. Ok gonna stop there. It's weird enough anyway, dont want it getting even stranger
> Sit up crink my neck stretch back
> Actually put too much effort in, back hurts
> Lie back and stretch in out
> Ok, all four of my friends are looking at my dick
> Shit. Reach down. Pull my shorts up and tuck him away.
> Probably should have asked, looking back, judging by looks on their faces reckon I could have gotten a blowie from one of them
> Play up the whole back pain thing. My way of telling them I really don't do this.
> Word gets around school but I say nothing. Pretend it never happened

hope that isn't your name on that novelty wanted poster.

what kind of shoes are those?

carl jernberg - he knows how he likes it

Anyone got tips on how to do this

I used to do it when i was 12 and flexible. Then i grew up and its not possible anymore.

would if i could
but i cant so i shant

Ok. So I'm not gay but also won't lie. Would've like to have been in that room. Bet your friends were probably struggling with confused boners.

Confused boners are the best
Really question your mentality.. This is hot, but why is it hot? I like this, but its not what I usually like

practice.
I started young as fuck so its super easy for me to do today. Basically anytime and as deep as I want.

Why are these pictures so funny

Kek

and color me impressed they're both 22s

My goal is to get my dick in my ass. I am cut, but still the skin makes it hard to make entry and stay there.

>that sucks
I see wut you did there...

Montage?

I do this sometimes, but also worried about back problems.

Does anyone else’s cum make their throat a bit sore after? Do I have acid cum or something?

Its been a while since I've done it, but now that you mention it I think I do recall it making my throat feel kind of funny

My tongue goes a bit numb even. I mean it isn’t bad but it’s just a bit weird.

I don't think I've had the tongue numb thing

enjoyable story. kinda jelly tbh. girls would be better, but still sounds like fun.

carl stop sucking your own dick and huffing duster

It’s very slight. Maybe my imagination..

Do you swallow or spit? I’m a mix. Sometimes if I haven’t cummed for a while it basically overflows

First time it was so gross and not what I expected it to be like so I wanted to spit it out. I got up out of position, ran to the bathroom, and spat it out in the sink, having to taste the gross flavor the entire time. After that I realized I can get the taste out of my mouth much faster by just swallowing it right away. I still don't really like the taste, but I've gotten more used to it and tolerate it now

I tried eating pineapple and that does help. A clean diet with some sweet fruit for sure helps the taste

I've heart the pineapple thing, never tested it though

what the fuck? how??

I've seen this before, the dick is kinda soft. I don't really get the appeal when you have stuff like fleshlights...

you have to eat a lot of pineapple less salt meats and foods that have strong taste really help

It for sure helps. I've been sucking my dick for years now, so I've noticed how different diet stuff changes cum taste. I'm my older age I drink a lot less and eat a lot better, plus almost no red meat. Not for cum purposes, just for whatever diet seemed to work best for my overall lifestyle. Anyways, cutting out stuff like coffee (big time), red meat, and lots of spicy food for sure makes cum taste better or even alright. A few times I've had a bunch of pinapple it tastes more like pre-cum and nice and sweet.

Maybe not worth it to change your whole diet for better tasting cum, but, it was for sure an unexpected benefit for me.

Why is nobody making a big deal of this? This seems pretty huge

>Word gets around school
how old were u wtf

15/16 somewhere around there

>be me
>suck my own dick for years, but don't tell anyone
>lying on bed, gf giving me a blowjob and comments "mmm you seem extra big tonight"
>reply "hmm I wonder if it's big enough that even I could reach it"
>she lifts her head and looks intrigued
>with a firm grasp on the shaft she says to try
>AwwwYeahhh.gif
>I bend forward, stick my tongue out, and lick her hand and the head of my dick
>Sit up and pretend to be surprised "woah it worked!"
>She is speechless staring at me with mouth hanging open
>I ask "what if I could actually suck it? Should I try?"
>"ummm that would be weird"
>Sadface.jpg

Almost could have been an amazing night finally sucking my dick for a girl in person, but she was too weirded out by it

This is the way to go

One day, a few years after we broke up, I told her I tried and succeeded.
She didn't believe me, so I sent a pic.
She was impressed but had no interest in seeing in person unfortunately.

can some anons give me tips and what positions are easiest? I'm able to lick the tip and that's it. Will the fact I go to the gym 5 times a week make is more or less challenging?

I can kinda see how a chick might be weirded out seeing her bf do this to himself. She might start worrying he's gone and caught the gay.
Or she could be worried you would be better at it than her.

Kingdom of heart shoes

I barely managed to touch the end with my lips.. I have a herniated disc in my lower spine now which hasnt healed in 2 years..

I think the thought of it would be superior to having your back broke anyway

Everyones different I suppose but I found this worked for me
Long warm bath. Loosen yourself up. Sit on end if bath. Hold balls in between legs so dick stands straight up on its own and you don't have to include your hands. Shoulders get in the way and that one less inch can make all the difference.
Wrap arms under your legs, lean forward. I got surprising results this way. And coz dick was held completely still I could go to town.

i envy you, i was fat and awkward in hs so i never got to exploit my underage body. i did that in 7th and 8th grade though

You fucked up. My friends know I can. I moved my head to my groin. Then just flopped out and they could see it would go down

Cutie

i used to suck my cock in front of my ex on snapchat. Every night it used to be all over my face or straight in the mouth?

Sorry to hear that. But yeah, I was like a fucking greyhound. Minimal body fat and pretty damn flexible. Have to admit had a lot of fun with myself. Downside was probably hampered my efforts getting a real gf though. Why bother when I can just do it myself and without any persuasion, fuss or bother.

Would if i could. But being too stiff, to fat, and having a small cock and erectile problems, it's probably impossible so i haven't even tried.

erectile problems? how old are you and what are they?

fat and stiff you can fix and you know how, you just have to do it. the erectile ones might get better with fixing the fat and stiff, otherwise you can see a doctor there is a lot they can do now with that problem

Have seen before but anyone have the pasta of the dude who was stating with friends, blew himself in their house not realizing they caught it on security camera and kicked him out? Was cringe, but a damn good read.

was able to get my head into my mouth when i was way younger. those days are sadly over now

"Get two weeks work 80 miles out of town. Knew a guy who lived out that way, good friend, he said I might as well stay with him for that time. No charge, was ok with his wife. Just buy us pizza and beer and don't make a mess or be gross. Im like thanks bro.

Final day of work, get cash in hand boss send us away early. Consider driving home but i wanted to thank my friend. get back to his house with beer, bourbon, Pringles. got the place to myself for a few hours. Turn on TV, game at Fenway, this is gonna be a good afternoon.
Stink of ass. Have shower. Am feeling horny. Ignore boner, get dressed go downstairs watch the game
Fuck it, pull dick out have lazy fap while knocking back a couple drinks. Get bold, lean down and do a bit of self sucking. Didn't do it often, but today was a special occasion, wallet was loaded for the first time in months, felt pretty good about shit. Had a great old time, fapped and blew in my mouth, swallowed my load, - pls dont judge. tidied up, made sure didn't leave any mess. Just got back to the game and beers.
When they got back real cool vibe, pizza arrived was an awesome night. Up until 2, good bantz, just kicking back

Next morning I was up early. My pal is up, he's acting cold towards me. Almost aggressive. I don't push it, just keep it civil. Am wondering if I crossed the line or said something to his wife. Things aren't pleasant, I'm packed and just grabbing some toast and he says 'think its best you just go user, get bfast elsewhere.'
I'm like what's up man. He doesn't tell me just says I better leave. Makes it obvious if I don't fuck off he will probably hit me.
I'm confused as fuck, load my vehicle up. Go back in to grab my boots. Just come out with it and say 'dude I don't know what I've done I'm sorry if I've upset you somehow. Tell me what's up

He points at a small security camera in the ceiling above the tv. Looks disgusted shakes his head

Oh shit. I get you. I fuck off real quick. Never spoken to them since."

used to try when I was younger and skinnier. Could always like and sometimes get the head in my mouth. to old and fat now.

Ty user. She's a beauty. Felt sorry for him, but was in a thread he was posting in. He seemed chill about it. Like he had made his peace.