ITT: Games you fucking love and make you nostalgic

ITT: Games you fucking love and make you nostalgic.

cod 4

ragnarok online. man that payon dungeon song

League of Legends

I fucking hate that clunky piece of trash

Fun as hell, haven't played it in years

age of empires rise of rome
stronghold crusader

>Super Mario 64
>Star Fox
>All the Zeldas
>Battle Tanx
>Banjo Kazooie

Noice dubs. I fuckin' played that to death, even single player - I used to do speed runs just using just one gun (usually a pistol)

sinistar
re2
dmc3

Red warrior needs food badly.

God how I miss this game.

Music was top on this too.

Ultimate Doom, Duke Nukem 2, Duke Nukem 3D, Bio Menace, Monster Bash, Jill from the Jungle, Xargon, Theme Hospital, Blood, Max Payne, Mafia and Vice City.

Awesome, love Breath of fire III

This bad boy here

i too loved this game but it is not fun and does not hold up

Metroid Prime

stop it. this thread makes me sad internally.

I'm streaming some good ol' classic games on twitch at the moment, you all should come and join me.

twitch name is simpjones

they made the rails fucking magnets in the 2012 one AND got rid of local multiplayer. SSX 3 takes skill to pull of them crazy super uber combos

nypa faggot

Played this game since I was 12 in 2000. Do you know where to find the musical Easter egg in the 'Assault on the control room' level?

super smash bros melee

going to spam report you

Commodore 64 - Jack Attack and International Soccer

Atari - River Raid, Frogger, Joust and Keystone Capers

Sega Master System - Sonic 2, AK-Shinobi World

Sega Mega Drive/Genesis - Sonic, Jungle Book, Lion King

NES - Mario 3, Jackie Chan, MegaMan 2

SNES - TLOFZ-Link to the Past, Megaman X, Secret of Mana and Evermore

GameBoy - Links Awakening, Kirbys Dreamland

What? I didn't know there is a easter egg in that level, can you please elaborate?

In the final stage of the level, on the original edition, and I think in anniversary as well, if you have a sniper rifle, you can kill the elite that runs to his banshee along the rock bridge that overlooks the pyramid citadel. Take that banshee, and fly all the way up to the second bracket holding the citadel power conduit in the far back of the area, along the Rock edge.

Carefully land the banshee on the bracket, you'll want to be facing the left side of the canyon when you land, because when you hop out, and walk to the back right side of the bracket, you'll hear music that was meant to be played during a cortana/chief romantic monet that never made it into the game.

It's not much, just a little piano tune plays

well I hope you find that little song

still installed
currently replaying with all classes

Reported faggit..

Kotor 1 and 2
Timesplitters
Max Payne 1 and 2
Fable 1 and 2
Burnout Series
FEAR series

I legit had a major urge to play this game so I went out and found it a pawn shop along with a used ps2.
Best 90 bucks I ever spent

so many memories from Timesplitters

it's been 12 years.
still the all time best tony hawks

still playable
wiped the floor with my enemies just recently

best skate game ever

When you say playable. By theory if I bought Time Splitters Future Perfect for xbox I could play it on my xbox one via backwards compatibility?

if you know you know

fuck you this game is great