Does your country have European influence?

Other urls found in this thread:

obrasweb.mx/arquitectura/2012/11/12/la-herencia-arquitectonica-del-general-porfirio-diaz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thankfully we don't

no, we had few A-H style buildings but all are demolished now

I'm from the southwest so it's more Mexican influenced.

yes we do you fucking retard
more Spanish

Pretty much everything about our country (besides food) is influenced by Asspain, they cucked us hard.

Of course not

TBQH, this is mainly a thread for new worlders to show European-looking architecture from our countries.

Quebec city, you would think you were in France

This church looks very influenced by Arab arquitecture

no

I like the castle.
Nice.

Mediterranean arquitecture is my favorite desu

cringe WE WAS post
not a brazilian
thank god

no
fuck europe

Post pics you faggot, this threads are always comfy

is that the armory were they did the FIMMQ?

Yes, downtown in almost every state have French and Italian architecture because of Don Porfirio Diaz.

obrasweb.mx/arquitectura/2012/11/12/la-herencia-arquitectonica-del-general-porfirio-diaz

>Mexico is not europe-

>Brazil WUZ NUT europe-

nice

This church has more than two hundred years of existing

no

Fugg, i really like how all the buildings blend in with the vegetation

>does your country have a colonial past
FTFY and yee

We should've kept him as our Great emperor

Shhh, he's from the north, he only has suburbs and strip malls

>mfw colonial buildings haven't been blown up to make way for actual useful shit

You guys managed to keep our architecture. Impressive. I always thought Latin America was all Medellin and Mexico city besides Argentina and Uruguay. Guess I was wrong ?

thankfully no.

Very comfy town all around

Of course you were wrong senpai

Nice !

Our colonies usually kept it as well.

Here is Macau.

They're very beautiful places, so why wouldn't we take good care of them?? Plus they're very important for our economy given that tourism makes a good chunk of our national income

By curiosity do you have North Iberian type architecture ?

More French influenced and all.

Are they gonna put the murals things back up that they took down? That was nice

More gothic?? I seriously don't know the difference between the different types of European arquitecture

Nice church

I honestly don't know why they did that... I refuse to believe they're going to let the church look just plain white. Fernando York is an amazing artist so I hope he will make new murals to make this church look badass and unique again.

Shit, nice.

Now I wish we colonized the Americas with settlers in mass like the UK.

Yes

I know right?? Third favorite church in my cunt

We have the densest colonial architecture in the world, Mexico City downtown has like 150 colonial buildings in 9km^2. Its even protected by UNESCO

Fuck, we even have the only castle in america

Post said castle.

Central European architecture ! I only see in a couple of towns here ! Poles? Germans ?Czechs? Alpine Italians ?

By the way what's the best place in panama if I want to see lots of colonial arquitecture??

Pretty much
Them spaniards did some god tier arquitecture

In Ciudad de Panamá we have
>Panamá Viejo (1519)

And Casco Antiguo (1673)

In those pics, Germans

We also have stuff in the Caribean side. San Lorenzo and Portobelo, for example.

don't you guys have any unique architecture or landmarks from the indigenous people like machu pichu? this gets pretty samey after a while.

But pretty much every small twon has it's own colonial church and fair share of colonial buildings.

This is where i live.
There isn´t a lot of spanish builidings, only cathedrals and a couple of houses houses. I´m not religious, but i gotta admit, the cathedrals are beatiful

>doesnt know about Chapultepec Castle
Im not going tp spoonfeed a protohue in a Malaysian textile dyeing forum

We have ruins of an od Incan city, called Ingapirca. It's near Cuenca (Cuenca:) but is really mothing remarkable.
Pic related are froma the Manteña civilización, that lived on the coast of the country. This archeological site is near where i live ()

Cuicuilco and Tlatelolco i guess

Nice, thanks for the info. I'm going to Costa Rica in September so I might check out Panama, too.

That's pretty cool. Anymore purely regional architectural styles?

Yes, Saint Petersburg was built to look like Europe because Peter the Cuck tried to westernize us.

kinda

But you guys are Europeans wtf.

Test

Russia doesn't end at Moscow.

I understand that. But real Russians, slavics russians are white.

It's not their fault Asians were mega cucks and got themselves conquered.

This one looks nice
So is he the reason every Dostoievsky novel has to have some russian aristocrat that speaks more french than russian?

>real russians
And you're the authority on this based on what qualifications?

looks like a themed shopping mall or an amusement park
no offence tho.

>eastern slavs
>Europeans

This one looks really nice
Uh, you found an Ukranian proxy to use again?

B-B-Based on the fact that they look European ?

We have a shitload of Ukrainians here, I know how they are.

I have never seen this in France before, but it doesn'r look really British neither. It just looks Canadian.

We have some Czech influence, besides that we're 100% Asian.

nice try Rasheed but keep your dirty tricks to yourself

>russian aristocrat that speaks more french than russian
partly yes. russian empire was the cuckest empire ever. they were kissing the boots of eurodogs on a daily basis