You ever see a fat bitch and your first response is "ew thats gross" but then you make friends with the bitch and find...

you ever see a fat bitch and your first response is "ew thats gross" but then you make friends with the bitch and find out more about her personality and that you two have a lot of things in common and then your all like "damn this bitch pretty cool now" cause respecting women is cool and you shouldn't judge a book by a cover

respect women

dubs

no never kys

Wrong.

billions and billions of keks.
this.

ITT: OP fucks a fatty and tries to justify it

i would love to present you your kek award...
*pass award to your hands* now go fuck your self :3

OP here

i don't know where y'all at but it's clear none of you ever been in love man, looks don't matter it's all bout the soul

>you ever see a fat bitch and your first response is "ew thats gross" but then you make friends with the bitch and find out more about her personality and that you two have a lot of things in common and then your all like "damn this bitch pretty cool now"

thats actually never happened. Ive found them all to be bitter

Op is a faggot that had some slam pig take his diminutive excuse for a dick, and allowed him to dribble his autistic flavored gag sauce inside her stink cavern.

Women are property.... the end.

you dont have to lick them first chance you get user

fuck off lardass bitches no one wants you die already

.. then she says she loves you then stalks you then carves your initials in her ankle then tells everyone in school you had sex. (true story)

nah clearly it's you who's bitter nigga

fat cunt detected. How long has it been since you even saw your box?

Found the Muslim

Try again asshat. Im from the mid west.

fats are disgusting, and that will never change, but they can be cool people sometimes

Okay. You can still be Muslim.

Goatfucker.

you dont need to be in africa to be a nigger
you dont need to be in a explosion to be a sandnigger

>respect women

yeah, until they make up a bullshit rape story and gets you fired from your job and your life turns into shit because of something that was made up.

Even though a minuscule proportion of women aren't total cunts, it takes more than a bearable personality to garner respect. Get fucked..

I am old enough, and have spent enough time with enough women to know that they deserve no respect. They are primitive animals and they only get worse with age. Fuck and fling should be every man's motto. As for fat bitches? They are retarded. They are too stupid to know that women have only one thing to offer, and that is an attractive body.

Yes but I wouldn't fuck her

She may be "cool" but she ain't getting money or dick.

Lmfao say that while fucking a 400lb hairy guy,

she was only 234, jesus