General Drug Thread

General Drug Thread.

Also, do any of you tip your dealers? I'd usually pick up about $150-200 worth and throw an extra $20 in there, made dealers happy and they were more than happy to meet me short notice. My current dealer however said this made him feel like he owed me and to never tip again.

Thoughts?

That's actually a good idea

Has anyone found a reliable desler through craigslist? I tried couple and contacted them on Wckr but they sounded like scammwrs.

You are stupid as can be. Defines the term stupid.

Fuck you americans are absolute retards sometimes. This has to be bait?

You're being a master retard if you decide to do drugs for recreation. It is legit easily one of the most ridiculously bad life decisions you could ever make. And it is so insanely obvious that it is one of the most ridiculously bad life decisions you can make.

And yet despite this, you're still doing it anyway. Stop being a retard and stop doing drugs. You're better than this.

I just get it all shipped off the darknet. No contact no fuss

Do some research you fucktard, drugs are fine if done correctly and in some cases beneficial.

I tip on delivery. I started this because I met him in a parking lot and as I was walking away he said, a bit too loud for my liking, "And watch out, you only need a little because that's strong shit!"

haha what a retard

Agreed. Do some MDMA and forgive yourself of your past perceived sins, get some new perspective and move on. You don't need to keep doing it.

Kek. Delivery warrants a tip. Otherwise no.

What if you use them for relieving stress/ to commit suicide? Or both consecutively?

Anyone?

>they profit of your dumb drug addicted brain
>you throw more of your money at them, literally for no other reason then for something to do
Wat in da funk

I go to sketchy social media sites and find them. I wouldn't fuck with CL

>sketchy social media sites
Like what?

You'll have to find them yourself

Cunt

Things that make you cry