Wakanda

Hey, Sup Forums, how does it feel to know that in the Marvel Universe, the greatest nation on Earth is in Africa?

In Wakanda, they have the most advanced science and medicine, the most attractive people, the most natural resources, the highest GDP, the greatest free healthcare system, the happiest people, the strongest military, the only space colonies, they've never been conquered or enslaved by the whiteys, etc.

And they're all black.

WE

It's great fiction

WUZ

UTOPIA

NIGGERS

they also hate and look down on all the niggers around them.

Hey, shill, how does it feel to know your bait, the biggest pile of shit is unoriginal?

In Sup Forums, we have the most advanced memes and shitposting, the most logical ideas, the most sick bantz, the worst mods, the greatest political ideologies, the unhappiest people, the dumbest shills, the only worthwhile board, we've always been raided by reddit or annoyed by tumblr, etc.

And Argentina's all white.

>they've never been conquered or enslaved by the whiteys

Meanwhile in the real world equivalent

>marvel

pshhh

Really makes you think, huh?

They Wakandan's are descendant of the ancient Pharoahs.

Good job!

Maybe they can help the other Africans?

Holy shit, that actually really does make you think.

Latveria called...

It's important to remember it is this way because it controls a near monopoly on a specific natural resource and is surrounded by walls to keep all the rest of the Africans out with a a near-zero immigration policy and keeping itself mostly cut off from the world.

They hate foreigners

It would have been better if it was a fictional city-state that resembled Lagos in Nigeria.

That would not inspire blacks to their full potential of becoming the greatest race.
They already have the biggest cocks.

>What is a power fantasy

>fictional
I can write a story about Abos who have their own space program while America, China, India and Russia are a unified landmass with a 99% female population, doesn't change the reality of how they have their real pros and cons.

Also wakanda is an isolated nation, so more likely than not eugenics took a part in it's history and thus to keep the stupid niggers out, the smart ones hid themselves away.

At least he's got a nice rustic stool to have a guest.

That pic is so fucking legit. It makes traveling to other cities stupid because there's no difference, especially in the States.

I'm glad there's at least a good amount of countryside left in North America, trips out there are so fun I wish I could go camping more often.

>Blacks are only successful in a fantasy universe where demigods, gods, aliens, mutants, magic and superhuman powers exist.
>They still rank on the bottom most echelon of powers

Arright

underrated

In my headcannon the residents of Wakanda are all pharaohs too, eat that white devils.

Can somebody tell me why I should care about this?

I'm drawing a blank here.

What about Negro Superman?

if you take 0,3-1% of world black population and execute the rest, implement eugenics, you would have an incredible race

>why I should care about this?
You shouldn't, op is just a fag. Don't forget to enter sage in the options field.

>Hey guys how does it feel to be completely btfo by a complete work of fiction?

>We Wuz Krypton and shiettttttttttttttttttttt

>they believed violence was the very stupidest way to overcome issues

Sounds like an exciting comic book

Hey lefty, it's a cultural thing not a skin color thing

>Ikr, it even haves BBC

Fictional account

>Hey, Sup Forums, how does it feel to know that in the Marvel Universe, the greatest nation on Earth is in Africa?
Funny way to spell Latveria. Wakanda got their ass tsunami'd by Namor and lost all of their vibranium, the thing that made them super rich in the first place.

That isn't Latveria op

>Funny way to spell Latveria.
/thread

Is Doom a firm but fair ruler that inspires hope in his people or is he Generalissimo tier?

>in the Marvel Universe

IIRC there was an alternate universe where they found that Doom had won and shit was fucking great yo.

But in reality, Doom is just in everything for himself. Good things came, but at the end of the day he just cares about himself.

He's both. He understands the difference between personal affairs and public ones.

That's more one dimensional than I'd like but you know
>comics