"Preliminary impeachment proceedings have begun in an effort to remove President Trump from office."

"Preliminary impeachment proceedings have begun in an effort to remove President Trump from office."

k

hi

Preliminary impeachment proceedings have begun in an effort to remove anons own head from his ass.

cause we all want mike in office

I wish this were true

Pence 2020. For a more subdued kind of crazy.

That's amusing, as even a successful impeachment doesn't remove a president.

Yeah, the dems did that a week or 2 ago. Didn't even get out of committee. Keep reaching for that rainbow, snowflake.

Exactly. President Bill Clinton WAS impeached.

remember: pence is exactly like trump only competent.

only a matter of time now

About time. Source though?

shut the fuck up you autist

Time to blow up the filthy liberals.

#MAGA

KEEP THE HONEST MAN IN CHARGE, DO NOT FALL FOR EVIL MALICIOUS LIBERAL SJW LIES!

Fuck liberal agenda, and all this gay shit.

Trump is exactly what we need!

Not for anything that would affect his job as President, that is why he was not removed, nixon quit beforehand because the writing was on the wall...Trump, if charged with collusion, would go...

Let's watch the moving goal posts

>Trump won't officially run
>Trump won't win the primary
>They primary will select someone else
>Trump will step down before the election
>Trump won't win the election
>Trump won't win the recount(s)
>The electoral college will pick someone else
>Obama will prevent Trump from being inaugurated
>Trump will be impeached

Isn't this kind of aggravating? Pinning all your hopes on a new way out and having them dashed? Why not just accept the fact that Trump is your president? Just like Republicans accepted that Obama won, Democrats accepted that Bush won, Republicans accepted that Clinton won, Democrats accepted that Bush won...

>lather, rinse, repeat.

>time to blow up other Americans.......Trump supporter rationale

cant keep internet free, want to impeach president, sure america, sure

Clearly you have no idea what an impeachment is and have never read the constitution. NO president can be removed by simple impeachment. That's not the process.

...Why tho?

I am so tired of retards on here talking about impeachment as if it is a criminal indictment. Impeachment is a political process, like censure. If the democrats take the House in 2018, they will impeach Trump just because they don't like him, and he beat their unbeatable candidate, Hillary Clinton.

Technically, an impeachment is just that. An indictment. The matter then goes to the senate for a trial. Impeachment doesn't remove a president.

When ever I see "IT'S HAPPENING!" I know nothings happening.

Republicans accepted that Obama won? KEK....The orange idiot in the White house led the birther charge! You need to get your facts straight or just stfu

In his first year Trump has:

>Bombed Syria like a good goy
>Given Isreal more land like a good goy
>Admitted to obstructing justice in an interview and then again on Twitter
>Got into a feud with a gold star widow
>Supported two losers in Alabama one a total pedo
>Failed to repeal Obamacare care (“it will be so easy, it will be gone day one, believe me”)
>Ruined the Internet by hiring a poo
>Stole public land and sold it to energy companies like a Jew
>Rewrote the tax code but hasn’t released his tax returns (shady)
Only inbred hicks believe Trump is doing this country good.

Clearly, you cannot read....Trump....if charged with collusion.....would go.....why are you arguing the constitutional rules of the process of impeachment?

The Clinton 2008 campaign started the birther movement, retard. Forget history, or simply refuse to accept it?

Only impeachment can deal with "high crimes and misdemeanors" of the president, and that does not end the process. You cannot remove a president without a trial in the senate. Assface.

There is no evidence for collusion. They bugged his campaign team and investigated for a year and got nothing

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

Lmao i can almost feel the autism radiating from my phone because of this post.

/thread

Guys, when people say impeachment they mean both the act of congress voting to impeach, and the senate voting to remove from office based on the vote to impeach. Stop being dense about it.

>this guy... kek

Ok, you're right. Technically it is. I meant it is political in the sense that all it takes is a majority vote in the House. They can impeach because the sky is blue, and as long as there are enough votes the president would be impeached.

goddamn you liberals are a sad bunch of soyboys

Dumb ass.. learn to read... If the President is caught colluding with Russia. He will be removed.. what is the falsehood of that statement?

Too bad your lord and savior Hillary was the only one colluding

all true though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gotta get past both chambers of congress, newfriend.

Hey asswipe, what is your point? I said a factual statement, If he is caught colluding he will be removed. I did not say he is, but you are so fucking retardedly scared that you go off like a moron....fuck off

They like to try to filter things down in an argument to try to evade reality or the possibility of Trumps removal....

Trumps a old outdated dude, but pence is far worse.

Last thing we need running this country is an archaic religitard like pence.

Fuck, if trump keeps pence at bay I'll wait until we actually get some good candidates on both sides.

Always choose country over party and science over religion.

Fanfags Vs libfags

Why do people think only libtards dislike trump? Is that some divided and conquered condition you're subjected to?

Are you really that weak minded?

This is literally the epitome of Republicans, "hurr durr trumps doing all this good shiet" and every inbred twit in office repeats it like a fucking chant until every other retard believes it.

Collusion with a foreign enemy would pretty much do it pal ol pal....or would you be happy with a traitor to our country running us into the ground for mother Russia comrade?

If only everyone realized the false dual choice system is rigged, doesn't matter whos pres. If only the paid shills would stop coming here to post propaganda and smears. They fukken control your thoughts, but most wont realize that, some will later, some never.

Again, this divided and conquered mentality sounds like shilling. Although it's not sophisticated enough to be shilling.

Are you all really about muh party, muh team.. not my country? LOL it's kind of pathetic but hilarious at the same time.

I pity the fuck out of you.

All your fantasy scenarios will not make Hillary president.

Whats with this Hillary fixation buddy? You need to get that checked out.

Nobody likes trump anymore, not even /pol is rooting for him, everyones realized that hes just a retard with the complexion of a hotdog.

it's pure tribalism. They've been taught that only libtards part of the grand jewish conspiracy are against trump. They can't fathom that many conservatives saw Trump for what he is: a disgusting, morally bankrupt coward who has no business in the presidency.

>not even /pol is rooting for him
record: corrected

It is almost like they would CHEER if it turned out Russia was working with Trump just to avoid admitting they screwed up...

I pity your dumb ass trying to have a intellectual fucking debate of politics on fucking Sup Forums, moron.

And yes, 97% of Trump supporters still support the man, even with his Tweets aiming at you weak minded, love trumps hate, millennial, soyboys..

Now go make love to your transgendered nigger, non racist faggot

>implying they're intelligent enough to comprehend more than two perspectives

Er well one perspective. They hate the other one, but they at least recognize it exists so I'll say they can understand 2 exist.

It's a condition from birth to choose left or right. Their parents and society has instilled it upon the weak.

You'll probably be rich af in the future user, don't let this partisan cancer hold you back if you see past it.

the only people still talking about that sad old lady are you fucking trumptards

"Caught colluding" Colluding is a crime. People collude with each other every day ASSWIPE. If the president calls a foreign leader and talks to him or her on the phone, guess what, that is "colluding" with someone. ASSWIPE.

>kill all white people and import millions of subhuman muslims and terrorists (what’s the difference)... leftist rationale

Sounds like you're pissed off even after you won user. I'm not a conservacuck or a libtard, what do you think about that? Can you comprehend that? Or is that too complex for your small mind?

Again with the Hillary fixation....I dont care if she isnt President, I dont want a Russian puppet (among other things) to be in charge of our country...

You'd have to prove it was collusion, idiot. Talking to a foreign leader happens ALL THE TIME. All the presidents do it as part of their job.

and yet the sad old "became a millionaire with politics" lady is the one and only reason Trump is now president.

If Democrats had put up a halfway decent candidate, there would have been no Trump in office.

>im old
Too bad you won't live to see any real change lol

Die off already old cuck. You've fucked future generations enough.

It's not a question of if there was collusion, pal, the only question is if there will ever be any repercussions for it. No one is going to be cheering that Trump worked with Russia, they'll be cheering that he paid for it. Real patriots would understand.

>>I dont want a Russian puppet
holy shit, people actually believe this narrative.

Yeah, I dont know one liberal that is pro Trump, but I know plenty if conservatives that are also not pro Trump....he may be bringing the parties together after all...

This doesn't sound like rationale at all, it sounds like right wing propaganda. Bad propaganda at that. The left is evil, that's for sure, but the right is definitely far more evil.

The right will die off before the end of the century tho, at least what we consider right today.

both sides should have put up a decent candidate - instead we got the sad old lady with the rapist husband, and the retarded old rapist who yelled stuff on TV

Obama met with Merkel 6 months before being elected, coordinated foreign policy with her and was basically treated like a foreign dignitary.

Nobody called that collusion

Yeah chach you caught me, Im flipping out over here throwing shit around because of you...

hurrr duuurrr Im not the brightest sooooo Ill just attack their intelligence instead hurrrr duurrrr mommy mommy Ill ask him if he is smart enough to comprehend that hurrr durrr that'll make him mad! Fucking stupid

Fucking tight jean wearing, transgendered he-she, unemployed, living in mommies basement, love trumps hate, please don't say something that offends me, respect my pronouns, entitled, millennial pussy ()

Do you understand what the definition of collusion is? There is not a crime define as "collusion" in federal statute. Jesus fucking Christ quit watching CNN. There is a crime called "conspiracy" which means one would conspire with another to commit a crime. Collusion is terminology made up by the media. Kind of like the term "Assault Rifle"

AND THEN two thirds of the senate have to vote him out of office. Take a wild guess what's not going to happen, ever?

Holy shit, people actually believe what they read on /b. Go be a retard somewhere else, kid.

>the right will die
traditionalism and conservationism never... die... to inevitable.... chang.. oh this is why the right is always angry isn't it? Their culture is dying right in front of them.

fucking sad...too easy

back to plebbit you go.

Jesus you guys are stupid, not only do you try to get out of reality by twisting reality on itself...apparently you argue with each other in your stupidity...

lmao triggered drumpftard

Yep, really dumb people.

this!!

Too stupid to even answer....go back to your hole. .

You're only defense is name calling (5th grade level) because you're good at projecting yourself upon others lol. Must suck to be you hahahahaha

I love your libtard hate, it makes my day.

Nah... would never happen unless he really pissed off the republicans, OR did something genuinely wrong. Regardless, it's all a shit show. Time for a revolution...

and hilary gets away with all that shit

People still think the zero pieces of legitimate legislation Trump got through had any bearing on economic policy when it takes literally years to start seeing the effects of any policy. And people still believe the stock market is an indicator of the economy as a whole. You're fucking stupid.

You're that close to the grave eh? Get off Sup Forums and visit europe or some shit. Why you wasting your golden years bitching at youngfags old cuck?

>you try to get out
Fuck off faggot.

Nothing's happened and nothing will happen for a long time if it gets that far.

Quick, call him out for the spelling errors instead of having a legitimate argument!!

lol furfaggots for trump. what a beta loser

Rodents can't gulp and the alt-reich can't meme.

>subdued
ECT doesn't do shit. Just saying.

Exactly, the right hate the left so much they'd let the country die just to trigger them. The rights culture is dying, it's their attempt to take the left down with it.

That is why the right hates the left so much, they hate change, and the left is change.

The old always hate the new.

rabbits aren't rodents you tard