Look how happy this Asian girl is with her white boyfriend

Look how happy this Asian girl is with her white boyfriend.

Why do racist Asian "men" get so mad at this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They can't even hope to compete

Fake smiles

chinks

why do you specifically say "Asian men" in this situation? when black men hang with White women and you look back your react, I see the same response likewise.

I don't
Only westernised / Asian Americans do this
Cuckery is a thing in Asia, but racial cuckery is not, its a western state of mind
Most westerners that do come here date ugly ones anyway

I am pretty mad at this but he doesn't look like a douche bag so he pass

Im on proxy*

So you're saying people in Asia don't care that white men take all of their women?

meh, some do, some don't. stop pretending that an entire ethnic group shares a supposed view point.

we get it, some Asian men don't like miscegenation likewise some other don't approve of it either.

Asian girls maybe like white guys because they can protect them better.

Most Asian guys are little betas who live off their parents money.

aint you a korean exchange student

i know one bong sk poster self proclaiming it

>being this typical racist

u dont fuck anyone so quit trying to start race wars

he probably forgot that America, up until 1967, had outlawed miscegenation.

It looks like even niggers get more Asian girls in the west than Asian guys do. SAD

>all
there are more asian women than white men

>Why do racist Asian "men" get so mad at this?
Most of Asian girls marrying whites aren't even regular to Asian groups in the West anyway. If they are unseen, how can even Asian men get mad?

its chink girls and chink guys like i said. dont make it up you always brag about that chink thing

some might be viets and gooks but mostly chinks

>B-b-but my Dad has a BMW

They don't care, Chang.

Why do racist white "men" get so mad at this?

Are there more Asian women in their late teens and twenties than white men, though?
What did he mean by this?

Completely false

I've had a few local girlfriends and have experienced local guys making rude comments, etc. I just laugh it off to be honest. They are insecure little bitches.

That bait doesn't work anymore.

We found something better than white women.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0
>comment section
>all these mads

Why did you move to Canada, Pajeet?

Was the country your people created really shitty?

nah

They care in a way that there's huge cultural difference etc, but it don't really have the "race domination" connotation it have in the west
Korean but probably different guy

maybe for the same reason whiteys get mad when they see a white wimmin with a black guy

Why would I care if a fat spic marries a Basketball American?

>Dutch fag in China here, using VPN
The Chinese do get salty but in general they don't really care unless you're in a shithole. The girls that i've been with all said that their friends are curious, talk about it, benefits, the whole shebang, but most of the time, they don't really care.

Unless you go out of the Tier 1 cities and head to some random Tier 88 shithole, then you will hear a few things.

Has to be a beautiful girl though, they'll get extra salty and mad.

I knew Argentina wasn't white.

Yeah?

To further comment I think this different mindset is because different society, in the west people intermingle with other races, while in Asia its more isolated, so interracial is seen more as novelty here than reflection of racial conflict

true, we're a proud amerindian nation.

Look at this beautiful marriage.

Why do so many Asian """""men"""""" hate the sight of this?

>American flag
>nigger thinking white trash is an accomplishment

Checks out.

bad angle but he could do a lot better, that's a 3/10

Uglies marrying each other.
I see no problem tbqh.

Yeah

Why do you think every asian person is insecure as you are when you see a non-white with a white girl?

I literally do not feel entitled to someone because they share some vague similarities with me. I hook up with white girls and see asian-white couples IRL and nobody gets triggered except guys who feel entitled to girls just like how you feel entitled to girls because you are white.

this is now a goose thread

Don't worry mom, I found a real man that will protect me.

Not Chang, who's barely tall enough to ride a roller coaster.

a few weeks ago I saw a scandinavian man who looked like 80s tennis player Stefan Edberg with a 1/10 east asian woman (they had a baby)

I dont understand that degree of yellow fever

Are you a complete idiot? OP obviously prefers Asian girls.

>fucked a girl like that with similar looks
Love Hong Kong~

He's taking the "you mad whiteboy" posts and varying it so others will feel what he felt.

Thing is not everyone does or cares. I'm just annoyed he's a pathetic shit that needs to generalize so broadly and think all asians act or behave in the exact same way.

??

You sound so bitter.

I bet you would snicker and sneer at this beautiful family too. How pathetic.

Get over it, yellow man.

This pic reeks of Asian insecurity.

This is astonishing how Americans and generally new wolders bring back everything to the Race.
I know Sup Forums since several years now and most threads here from new wolders talk about races. Looks like You go into competitions between you.
Sincerely it is not healthy, It engenders hatred, friction between peoples.

let this thread be a lesson to all asians; white people are soulless and have no empathy for the plights of others.

Whtie men why are chocolate men taking your women?

You didn't read my post m8. I don't give a shit because I have alot of close friends who are in these relationships, and that family is goodlooking and happy + kids are cute so I don't really see why I'd be triggered.

I do think you are pathetic when you project your insecurities to others and literally repost the same thing in other threads.

Rare IRL, normies aren't triggered by this shit. But most anglo flags seem to be more autistic compared to non-anglos here.

No, white men are sick of bitter, jealous Asian men giving us mean looks just because we like dating and fucking Asian women.

That comment section is pretty hilarious tho. All those enraged beta males reeing kek

>implying girls can be happy

Please white men answer the question

nobody cares.

Are Asian women really that into big white cocks?

It looks like it was spammed on Sup Forums IE the board full of bitter white boys who feel entitled to everything in life and get triggered when people of other races have what they don't have, IE a QT wife like in that video.

No you dumb fucking nigger. But white women really love the bbc

i have rarely seen white men happilly married with Asian women
it seems to me they 'compromised' with Asians even though they secretely wanted a white wife

Disgusting. A white man dating an Asian woman is one thing because Asian women are loving, intelligent and beautiful. A white man dating a negress is completely different because the negress is stupid, spiteful, vain and looks one step above a baboon as far as beauty is concerned. Shameful tbqh.

You sound bitter as fuck.

Did a white boi steal your girl?

Nah man. We all know they really want the BBC, the common enemy.

asians arent going extinct

Every Asian girl's fantasy

I'm sure way less Asian men do that then white men to coalburners.

lol this thread brings back the memories of early Sup Forums

You sound a bit mad white boy?

Negro steal your women again?

This.

>I'm sure that........

Lel, just like you were sure that everyone hated Trump because all your faggoty friends in your liberal bubble did.

>early Sup Forums
Was Sup Forums any different? Sup Forums has been Sup Forums in denial for a long time tbqh

>Chang gets called bitter
>knows he's a manlet pussy so he tries to side with niggers to fight the white man

I'm laughing

why do people call east asians yellow
she's paler than him

uhhh ok. i guess you're right

Asians are going extinct more rapidly than whites.

A lot of them have a yellow tinge.

it's the lack of pinkish tint, not the paleness

>be a >LEAF
>went to elementary school in a city with all different races completely integrated
>move on to high school, white guys dates non white girls, non white guys dated white girls, white guys dated white girls and non white guys dated non white girls
>dated a white girl and an iranian (atheist) girl, nobody cared
>didn't notice or care about non white men dating white men because it doesn't matter

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with fucking race mixing? Is it because they could never get a gf in high school? Really makes you think

Is that the power of BWC?

I think we don't care about that
more like Asian women get mad for envy or something

lol, wut. you are approaching burgerland levels of education.

Sup Forums today is more approachable to board crossposters, so you typically saw these kinds of conflicts when Sup Forums was first starting out and the board consciousness was forming.

White are pink, asians east have just white shade who turns yellow under the sun

Why do you not answer the question cuck white boy? Your race is going extinct becuase chocolate men steal your women

>Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with fucking race mixing?
Sup Forums is Sup Forums in denial

there's billions and billions of asians. whites are just shooting themselves in the foot by racemixing. why do they keep doing this to themselves

>mexican education

>mfw this is one of the most popular threads on Sup Forums right now

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

it's a zero-sum line of thought.

autisst thinks if nobody dated outside their race, and he only likes his own race it means less competition!

How can white "men" complete with muscular chocolate people?

All whites are dumb cucks lol

Jsut hurry up and kill yourselves by letting your women fuck chocolate men

Even this guy gets more Asian girls than most Asian betas now days.

>those statistics

Can Asian bois get anymore cucked?

17% is a lot higher than i thought it would be 2bh

Maybe, I read an article some time ago that talked about how marriage with foreigners (which probably means whites) was increasing rapidly in East Asian countries.
All of East Asia, plus Thailand, Myanmar and Singapore has lower fertility rates than West.
Don't you have to offer your boipucci to some white bull or something?

Come at me bro

why cant we all be friends?