Are we just going to ignore the fact that Leia flew through fucking space?

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Leia flew through fucking space?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vDZ_3tqUUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah! It just fucked up my mind!

Right? I was upset that they shot her shit and killed her, like “damn that’s how they’re going to finish her off?”
Then her fucking finger moved...

She's a Skywalker. There's no reason to think that she can't do some Force shit just like the rest of them. It's been 30 some years. Surely she trained up somewhere in there after RotJ.

I figured, since she senced solo’s death, but flying? Unless she forced pulled the ship towards her?

>Assuming shit it's not shown or explained anywhere in the movies.

That is poor writing, just asking the fans, "oh, she probably trained somewhere." Disney is pulling your leg

Mary Poppins, sister of Chuck Norris.
Also, this movie was a letdown.

YOU GET ABOUT 1-2 minutes before your blood starts to boil from lack of pressure and the cold of space.

So, it's slightly possible. plus she possibly used the FORCE in some way to negate those effects.

It wasn't stated but it was kylo using the force to send her back.

MODS!!!

I think the shittiest part about it is how they just killed Admiral Akbar like it was nothing.

>she used the force to keep radiation from cooking her while also using it to create some pseudo space suit to keep her from popping like a balloon

Not only that but NO ONE is ever shown to somehow train her. While thing is just stupid as fuck.

Hey, when they explained shit (Midochlorians) people were mad. Just fucking suspend your belief and watch your movie about fucking Space Wizards fighting Space Nazis. Literally just do that. Star Wars was pulp, it was always meant to be pulp, it literally is candy.

>surely she trained somewhere

Yea just took a weekend off to go study Jedi skills with Jedi master oh wait they're all fucking dead.

There's a difference between suspending believe (agreeing that some guys somewhere can manipulate a thing called Force and fight with lightsabers) and just being plain stupid. The Last Jedi was plain stupid, user. It didn't even follow the laws that the franchise has set before

And they have that purple haired sjw cunt give a whole speech and shit.

The laws that Lucas created are null and void. That geriatric fuck sold his franchise, remember?

She survived the explosion and the vacuum of space, yet Luke died of..... exhaustion????

being a jedi is tiresome u cunt!!

I took it as Kylo sending her back to the ship

The old movies are there, and since they are reusing the old characters, same rules apply. They cannot simple erase the background if they using that background to build their own movies.

I was more concerned about hos the destroyer was firing up and the missiles were "falling". but I guess that's some high tech homing space missiles, cuz, why shoot straight, right?

With all honesty, I loved the movie, very emotive. But I can not deal with Luke's passing. No matter how peaceful or justifiable. And I couldn't care less for hurdur-but-there-are-force-ghosts.

It was a good movie. but as far as I'm concerned. Star Wars comes to its end on Luke's passing.

you dont instantly die when you get out in space you fuckin twats. learn a thing or to before to speak

two

Yeah same here but notice no-one will reply to this. They just like to shitpost and complain.

Are we just going to pretend there wasn't a scene with a ship landing that looked like a clothes iron, and it was a fucking clothes iron?

There’s some official book that stated that they’re electro-magnetically launches or some shit
They don’t actually fall

Why do you wanna get all faggy and analytical about a science fiction movie?

Interesting theory

Am I? I didn't know pointing about obvious flaws and plotholes any person can see was getting all analytical, but whatever floats your boat.

Chill the fuck out, dude. My dad owns a Ferrari dealership in Calabasas. Hell totally hook you up.

It’s a movie about people traveling through space, using some magic to move shit around, and laser swords
You’re going to cry about her not dying in space?

How about Luke having just 10 seconds screen time with R2

Things i could believe could happen in the future b/c technology
> spaceships
> travel at close or at light speed
> energy based weapons

things that i saw i this movie
> people surviving being instafrozen and flying through space and being instantly 'thawed'

get fucked. what a shitshow.

didn't saw the movie yet but i don't give a fuck about spoiler
anyway of what I've heard/seen I think it's pretty retarded to let Leia live like wtf guys the actress has passed away + I thought that they won't use many of her "shoot/image" as a respect whatever just kill the character honestly I don't care about how Leia could die just make it happens

And outside of a random idea, what did kylo do to even support this? Not only that, but her eyes open when she starts moving until she gets to the door and passes out. If she was passed out i could buy this, but it makes little sense and had little support.

>Leia Spacewalker

I'm chilled. Cool thing about your dad, user. Tell him to give me call next time your mom is out of town.

>future
>Starwars
Choose one
Also, she was taken to the sick bay to get all fixed up. It wasn’t like she came back from space and walked around like it was nothing

I have ignored it since the original trilogy.

>you

Not sure you are the same guy I as answering to, but if you've cared about reading the posts, you'd understand this is not about Leia not dying, but about unexplained stupid shit in a shit movie.

>Leia Spaceflyer

I agree. She is a Skywalker. The most powerful force users ever. She did some Skywalker shit. No training needed, pure instinct

Fuck off nerds, get over it

are you literally or only figuratively retarded ? its ok either way. Space is cold breh. really fucking cold. like cell destroying cold. not to mention the lack of pressure / breathable air.

you must have helped write this fucking garbage.

She didn’t use any force powers in the original trilogy
How does it work? Once you find out your a skywalker, it activates?

1. Just a few seconds earlier he couldn't pull the trigger when he had a clear shot at the cockpit = he couldn't let Leia die
2. He was the only one in the vicinity who could actually use the force.

IMO there are more clues to show that Kylo did it rather than Leia suddenly using the force to fly

It was a stupid, lazy move.

sure they can
just like elder scrolls online retcons a load of shit from actual elder scrolls titles

they just act like the previous wasnt the real canon

>space is cold
>cell destroying cold
>implying the original trilogy hasn’t shown that like can live out in space no problem
Kys

>Leia Poppins

>SuperLeia

We hear sound in space all the time. Maybe space is just different there.

>Assuming more shit that is not shown or told in the movie.

You do understand how movies work, right user? Things on the screen should be there for a reason, not just so people can say, "oh, but maybe!..."

*life not like

Not to mention there’s fire all over space
I think the most realistic scene would be when Vice Admiral SJW 9/11’s the shit out of Snoke’s ship

Fuck the original trilogy. She never came that close to death in the original trilogy either. Face it, her latent skywalker abilities coming out to save her is as valid as anything we've ever seen in science fantasy

just fucking get over it

they blew up the Falcon while Chewbacca was on board

RIP Chewy

Do you or anyone here have a webm of this scene?

>fuck the original trilogy
Yeah your arguments from now on are invalid faggot

she's an sjw cuz her hair is purple im guessing?

stupidest post ever

lol cry more oldy

They killed Luke by over exerting himself and turned Leia into fucking Superwoman.

I mean, why is she an Admiral?

not like she needs a life support system at this point.

I don't understand this post.
So you're trying to spoil the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it, but clearly most everyone here has seen it and those who haven't and care probably wouldn't come to this thread.
Are you just a inherently a dick for no reason?

Fly away Leia

No. That would be a "WWYD" post, my dude

Get the fuck off my board, normie!

>senced
wut
>senced
wut?
>ssssssenced
www-ut?
>SENCED
....wut

SENSED

oops I forgot IX isnt out yet

>get triggered for a post in a spoiler thread

God damn, you retards are pretty damn impressive when it comes to fighting about something you don't understand.

Kys

Does anyone have a video link for this part of the movie?

So in the next movie are they going to ignore that or what

>can't spell basic elementary school level words
>presumes to have an opinion on anything ever

That was a nod to Hardware Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=3vDZ_3tqUUk

Everyone in this thread already knows:
Chewbacca dies in the Millenium Falcon

Yoda reveals he was/is a Sith

Rey is Owen Lars' daugher

>ITT: a bunch of faggots who don’t mind there being sound and fire in space, and spacecraft flying around in space like they were on earth, getting pissed that someone used the force to move towards her ship

0/10

>Yoda reveals he was/is a Sith
idgaf about the movie or spolers, I'm never going to watch it, it's clearly crap. But is this part true or trolling?

when's the last time you went out of your way to complain that something in a tyler perry movie was stupid? never, because those are stupid fucking movies for black people.

why are you discussing a stupid fucking movie for autistic, sheltered losers?

It was fucking GIRL POWER honey, get over it. Are you mad that girls can do anything boys can, and sometimes even BETTER? Why do you think Rey was able to master the force so quickly, but it took Luke tons of training in some swamp with Yoda? This is the future. ^ _ ^

You forgot Snoke is the nephew of Palpatine

no

No, that's a lie
It was actually Jar Jar Binks the whole time

he reveals it in a visit to Luke

he destroys Jedi archives

also: he isnt really dead

Snoke is killed via force choke from Rey

Fuckin KEK

i don't habeeb it

she's an experienced war hero you fucking novice. learn your backstories before talking shit

That will go down as the most corny cheesy idiotic retarded stupid shit scene in Star Wars ever. Almost walked out of the theatre when I saw that, and I've been a Star Wars fan since 1977. (yeah I'm old, get over it)

THE LAST JEDI
aka The Adventures of Rey and Friends 2: The Next Day

I'm done with Star Wars because of this movie. I thought VII and Rogue One were lacking, but this movie just took a giant diarrhea shit all over everything

>
No, he has Rey's lightsaber beside him on his throne and Kylo Ren spins it with the force to face Snoke and cut him in half.

I really wanted to like it but it is impossible.

Lots of BS ITT

Facts:

Millenium Falcon is destroyed while being piloted by Chewbacca

Yoda appears to be a Sith

RD-D2 lied about Leia to Obi-Won