Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=if1v7dtQnlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never heard of it

it's a tuna sandwich

get out

its gud

Nostalgia

On a scale of Jerry Sandusky to Dean Arthur Schwartzmiller it's definitely a Dean Arthur Schwartzmiller

fpbp

i really like it, it's not typically the kind of music i enjoy but it's a nice listen

its gud

I think it has shit audio mixing. example is holland 1945's *bass*

current opinion: few good songs, not good enough to put in my library. overall, sounds like that someBODY song, that isn't a bad thing

0/10

Boring bullshit made by people who probably smell like a guy playing an acoustic guitar in a subway begging for change because that's exactly what it sounds like

it's okay. felt some love for it for about a year in high school but it didn't really last beyond that.

>good
>overlistened to it and don't listen to it anymore

This scratches the same itch and is more fun imo youtube.com/watch?v=if1v7dtQnlk

awesome album

catchy and pretty to an extent, but extremely generic in terms of composition. there's only so many different combinations of Am F C and G chords you can play before it gets old

It's complete shit. Tried to listen to it three times. Not one song stuck out

i just cannot for the life of me get into it

i think it's a great album, and jeff does a great job channelling his emotions into it, but i do feel it's a bit overrated

It's fantastic. One of the few examples of a meme doing something justice.

bad potato album
1.29342/10

GOOD

I love it

unironically one of my favorite albums, got me into searching through their earlier work

I have holland 1945 lyrically memorized and I'm not sure how to feel about that

filtered

It's a nice album and short too, I can usually listen to it all the way through when I'm driving home fro uni.

Love it

I'm not really into 40's music

where can i get this?

Tries too hard to force feels and this bygone-era "nostalgic" vibe while falling short for what it really is: Some acoustic indie folk. Not a bad album, but hardly deserving its status. Lyrics are retarded, and not in a cute way.

Lyrics are pretentious and the songs are all simple cowboy chords