Hey, is it true that your brother locks himself in his room to use his computer all day?

Hey, is it true that your brother locks himself in his room to use his computer all day?
>Yeah, all I hear from his room is "Oniisan, harder!" and "Check these dubs."
>Then one day he- *he's coming out of his room! Act natural.*
>Oh, hey, user!

c c -can i have some coke?

I hear you talking shit
Get the fuck out of my house!

They're all ugly some are average buy, why should I care about this girls? Men wasn't built to serve women, you cuck lover, it was them that must serve us,

We do the things we love,. and not to be governed what this society tells us, if you conform to the norms of this world, then you clearly said to yourself, you're nothing, you're not unique and colorful

>They're all ugly

>fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mr music

>"What's up"
>grabs a beer
>sits down on the black ottoman
>proceeds to successfully hold a conversation and make the girls laugh for an hour or so
>after 5 minutes of the blonde playing footsie with me, offer to show her my room
>grab the rest of the 6pack from the fridge
>take her up to my room, drink a couple beers with her and watch tv
>"I'm kind of cold user"
>grab a blanket, spoon with her
>offer her a back scratch
>accidently undo bra strap
>she closes her eyes and gives a little moan, a sign of consent
>play with her tits as she rubs her ass against me
>turn her on her back, strip her down and kiss her smooth body as she strokes my dick
>stick my dick inside her
>instantly cum
>wake up
>dick is rock hard, underwear soaked in cum
>realize my life is still shit
>grab the bottle of scotch on my night stand and start my day

>OMG! Is your brother serious?
>Yeah, he joined this group called "MGTOW" *giggle* "Men Going Their Own Way"
>That's so sad! Did he ever have a girlfriend?
>lol, nope! He didn't have friends in school!

Nice

as if that image really is me or your just a nobody who is an expert on "memes" because you are bound by what this present society tells you to do and follow. to trend with and accept.

for as I can't wake up those who are foolish and asleep, brainwashed by the everyday illusioons of this world, that you're free to do anything, and act like you're free,

you're nothing but a trend that is happening
ALL OF YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME

360 and walk away

sup slags

> goes and pisses

>The things that never happened
>Fat boy daydreaming the impossible possibilites

>"I heard everything you said."
>Take tendies out of the microwave
>Hold one up so all can see
>"It's a meme you dip."
>Walk back in room
>Masturbate loudly

you understand we are the freest we have ever been right ???

are you actually this dense

>”I heard everything you said”

So you're saying UK,France,Italy,Greece,Japan,Australia,Korea,Germany and the rest of the world are not free and democratic? you stupid kid, this goes to show how clearly a parochial fool you are, all that shit you waste on your education was nothing, nothing, you've just wasted your stupid irrelevant life for nothing,

You're just a low class piece of deoxyribonucleic acid, and yes fool, go google that shit up, your're worthless

:(

>which one of you is getting raped first?

"We" as in the human race

nice try dodging it, But I wasn't born yesterday faggot, I know what that "We" means and it is not clearly "We" as in All.

And besides if you're education was anything of value, you would know, that NOT ALL ARE FREE, china being a communist dipshit and Nkorea,, clearly you education worth nothing,In order for you to understand, You are dumb fool

Generalizations of the human race, meaning we, as in most.

We are more free than ever.

>"What the fuck? I don't have a sister! Who the hell are you people? Unless you're all prostitutes, get the fuck out of my house!"

>a sign of consent
Hope you got your consent form, bro!