Name one flaw about this movie

name one flaw about this movie
fuck i just watched this for the first time and tears are rolling down my cheeks...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_Today_(show)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well I think the thin story is meh. It's meant to be more of a ride than a deep story but I didn't give a fuck about half the people in the movie. The cinematography was amazing and the sound was great but aside from seeing it in Imax I wouldn't watch it again.

The dumbass kid who does nothing but is somehow a hero for falling down some stairs and dying.

>other than that I loved the movie

yeah but that's the beauty of it
you get bumped on the head by a PTSD faggot but the whole country calls you a war hero and it's true

Agree OP, best movie of 2017. Have some tits

>name one flaw about this movie
Tom Hardon is in it.

It was pg-13 and not R

>one flaw
tom hardy's humongous and hideous fish/dick sucking lips

>shaky camera used as action scene enhancer
just because blair witch project was a financial success doesnt mean you have to do that shit all the time
>no nazis
come on, a WW2 movie without nazis
>none of the characters have any character traits whatsoever
yeah i get it, they are all boring soldiers, but the civilians, shouldnt they stand out even more then?
>actors dont look different enough
other war films had to stick to authentic uniforms too, yet managed to solve this
>cut away important scenes in cinema cut
yeah i know, not actually a flaw in the movie, but still, that sucked
>that nigger getting trapped in his cockpit almost drowning
such a stupid overused trope
>the most important dead person in the movie is a civilian who contributed exactly FUCK to the whole story
i know what you are trying to do, you are trying to make the story more understandable to the average civlian, and of course a kid has to die to make people more empathetic, but you know what? that was just fucking pathetic.
pic fucking related, same thing

boring.

Mind bogglingly boring.
Kinda low-budget looking too.

Can't hold a candle to Thin Red Line.
And no real message.

Timed for Brexit release. All dem assholes ate this shit up. Paki's ain't gonna give you a good trade deal w/out relaxed immigration.

No moar poles and other eastern "europeans", but lot's of jihadis. EU gonna need some walls. And a fucking army, pronto.

It was supposed to show how in war alot of the dead are close to nameless and no one is really important. There are no people, just bodies with guns and anyone can die at anytime

What is this movie?

what up with that picture?
looks like a shop from nazi propaganda with all swastika, runes & skulls changed into the EU flag.
but the dude.. he does NOT look like nazi propaganda. he looks like a slav.
theres not a chance the original pic would be actual nazi propaganda.

if so, what was the point of the civilian POV then?
the most important roles the civilians played in the whole conflict was buying into churshills dumb shit.
so sure as shit they werent needed for historic accuracy.

To show how uninformed they are and how their perspectives can be skewed

In that case it's a modern reproduction. Not hard to figure out.

Yesssss user! I watched this earlier too... I don't think I moved a single inch throughout, that shit was so intense and captivating. The torpedo scene is still scaring the shit out of me, along with the reoccurring shell shock sound effects - fucking incredible man. I cried too, twice - firstly tears of joy (civilian boats arriving scene), then I felt so proud of the soldiers for their sheer determination etc bla bla bla.
My only regret is I didn't watch it in the cinema mayyyyynnn

i figured it out. it depicts a Slovene, and on purpose so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_Today_(show)

sorry, I lifted it off /pol.

I have no idea what it is.

rofl...
what? streamed cam?

>story

It's not a story. It actually happened.

the storytelling, you dumb nut