So Sup Forums, my friend finally confessed to me that he has the hots for the same girl I do...

So Sup Forums, my friend finally confessed to me that he has the hots for the same girl I do. I already knew about it but he finally told me. And it's worse than I thought.

Can we have a feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g&t=912s
youtube.com/watch?v=t9m3Tp4Qjb8&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If anyone wants to hear the story I'll post but for now I'll just post feels pictures.

Please Sup Forums, don't leave me like this.

Why did I expect someone to come help me. Not even my "friends" come help me I just want a hero or at least be someone's hero

I guess this is it.

One last try to save this thread.

why dont you both date her? it will bring you even closer together.

Please any one, say something.

She don't work like that. Loyalty is everything to her. When someone has her, she expects them to be the 100% loyal

can you stop being a self entitled whiny little cunt for five minutes? just five minutes thats all i ask.

you and your friend have a crush on some hot chick. boo hoo. not the end of the owrld. be real bros and make a promise for neither of you to date her. or just one of you give in and stop acting like this little crush is some destiny moment when in na year or two netiher of you will even be remembering todays conversation.

no, we dont want to hear your story. cuz its the most generic boring story imaginable. how old are you seriously?

but you'd both still be loyal to her.

I'm here. Trying to collect my thoughts for a genuine response

Thing is all three of us are friends. And I already have him the go ahead to shoot his shot.

then man up and deal with those consequences. you made your bed. you made decisions. now here comes the fallout. pray she just isnt into him and move the fuck on.

OP, you think you'd want to date a girl you're already friends with but you don't. Trust me. When you tell her you like her and she says "lets just stay friends" its all over from that moment on. You'll feel like shit because you'll get rejected and then you'll lose her as a friend. It's so much more worth just to stay friends with her and find a different girl. I'd tell your other friend who also likes her this too, that way you might be able to keep both of them as friends and happy people.

bump, youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g&t=912s

i'm drunk as fuuuuuuuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9m3Tp4Qjb8&t=

fuck i love this song when i'm drunk

Are you an actual child? If you care about her friendship don't go for her but tough shit for your friend. These questions dont exist in the real world. You didnt even mention her being your friend so you dont care about conpromising that so approach her. After she rejects you for being beta you can watch her and your friend become fwb and fuck incessantly to your knowledge

whats going on in this?