Abused assholes anyone? Spread wide, fucked hard and just look worn out

Abused assholes anyone? Spread wide, fucked hard and just look worn out.

>Abused assholes anyone? Spread wide, fucked hard and just look worn out.

Well played but I was looking for abused assholes. Not ones that cry like little bitches.

I'd want to try and FF it.

Tell me what you desire.

Lube up my arm and fist with Crisco and then force my way in slowly I guess. I've never done it before but I really want to get into that sort of kink.

Oh an uh more of that ruined hole.

I would love to feel your fingers enter me and then the top of your hand start to spread me slowly as I know some pain is coming but the pain will be good.

Getting past your knuckles won't be easy but if you work it slowly and softly I will soon be able to feel your entire fist inside my aching anus that desires to be filled even more.

So thrust some more, work you fist inside me and get deep. I want to feel your fist deep inside my anus.

You really know how to turn a pervert on user.

After I've had my fist deep inside you I want to fuck the puffy loose hole bareback and leave my load in the sloppy mess.

oh and uh discord?

You have worked your fingers in me, your fist is pressing against the final step. I tense up to feel your fist inside me and the slowly relax to let your fingers slide deep inside me which allows your fist to slide inside my anus.

I know have your entire fist inside me and it feels amazing, my cock is dripping with pre cum and I'm starting to feel dizzy but in a good way.

I want to feel your hand go deeper, I want to feel spread like I've never been spread before but I also want you to be gentle. I want you to work it in and out. I want to feel my asshole gape wide open.

I want you to abuse me but treat me gentle too. I want my asshole to gape for air but then you shove your entire fist inside me and tell me I can't cum unless you give me permission.

I want your fist, I want it badly. I want to to cum but I won't until you tell me I can.

fuck I'm hard

I wish I could make you cum with just my first.

I would love to go down on your had cock and suck it prior to you shoving it up my used asshole. Get you right to the edge and back off so you can enjoy blowing your load inside my anus.

Then again, I would love it more if you shoved it down my throat, gagged me, made me chocked. Treat me badly like a little bitch and just made me take your cock down my throat so I had to feel the force of your cum blow into the back of my throat.

Don't worry, you can still shove it up my ass once you are done with my throat for a second round. I'm a good little bitch.

I'm sure I'd be so turned on by your slutty action and abused body I'd be able to give you lots of loads.

still looks pretty tight.

One sharpie?

I'm not in a position to post anything right now, but wrecked holes are my fetish too, although I'm straight. I get my wife to double-fist me, so I could show you the aftermath. If I see you make this thread another day, I'll contribute.

Fuck I wish I could see that

those were actually pics of me. so ive deleted.

Not really destroyed ass though.

Like I said: if I see you or anyone else make this type of thread, I'll be sure to contribute.

I missed the pics :(

We don't usually take or keep pics, since I'm too horny to care when we have fun, so I have none to post now, but I'll definitely take some next time.

Me, as of 10 minutes ago.

I'd love to suck on those balls and slowly work my way down to that anus of yours and lick it slowly.

Now insert something big into to it so we can see it gape a little.

Me after making my boipussy try and stretch and game after hours of playing with myself

I would love to see a gape.

MOAR

Would love to slide my dick into that, make it a tad wider and then lick it after I busted a load into it.

I know this butt from a trap thread!

Got a little roid there bro. Keep an eye on that, don't want it to get worse.

You want more? Well imagine burying your dick in my tight Asian ass and getting to mount me...

That is fucking hot. Hairy and being holed. I'd love to stick my face in there.

Keep it coming

xl flared chance

fucking hot!

keep on abusing it

Man, you fags really are perverts. Do you think those liberals who blindly support gay rights have any idea what you deviants are actually up to?

Diversity is our strength! :D