Been dating this girl for a month...

Been dating this girl for a month. Things have been going well but recently she told me she has a fetish for wearing diapers and being treated like a baby. I have no interest in it, what do I do?

You come to this site so you're both kinda fucked in the head. Just swallow your pride and switch it around. You do her weird shit, she does yours.

No clue. I've never had a girlfriend. Maybe you could be honest to her?

give her to me, then.

there's a guy out there who would love to have a gf who wears diapers and acts like a baby.

since you're not that guy, let her go, so that they might find each other.

this. be a good partner and scratch her back, metaphorically. It'll go both ways if you want it to.

OP just support her and maybe she'll play along on your fetishes too. Like how you're actually a fucking faggot and you wanna be fucked by little boys fagboi

What weird shit do you like OP?

I licked a negro once

get out

someone likes something you don't like? big fucking deal, get over it and post a pic of her

nigga if she likes to wear goodnites they almost like panties. not much difference.

Your gf sounds like my kinda girl

ask her what diapers she wears and report back

Is this a diaper thread?

Wrong pic.

Give her your pink pacifier my dude

tell her your fetish is to have 3-4somes with all other women, and she cant have a say in who. id say that would be a win win

Oh and op, roll with it. This fetish is hot as fuck, and even if it isn't your fetish it has the potential to be hot as fuck. Buy her a cute paci, she'll love that shit.

Kill yourself

Looks like you're in the wrong place.

I'd take the thread to the bump limit, but I need to get some rest.

anyone else padded tonight?24 m padded here :3