That S

What did we mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5oZa38GVD4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SS or 88

Don't know but it really makes you think...huh?

I had my theory that it was nothing more the the infinity sign.

Stein vs. Stein

We didn't know it, but the earliest form of meme magic was the strongest. It split our universe into two, and things have never been the same.

the symbol comes from our unconscious. when we are born doctors do shady things to us and it somehow involves this symbol. once we reach grade school some of those memories come back but the only way we know how to express them are through this symbol.

you mean Stain vs Stein?

For most of us it's been the first contact with meme magic.

really makes you sage...

Huh.
This shit was all over in 1997 or so.

Was it the first meme?

It's strange. I saw this the other day, remember drawing it in school and still have no idea what it means.

the beaners in my school used it as a gang sign to represent "south side"

and it was actually used as the S in tagging

Embarrassing post

>actually drawing these at school

Fucking normies.

Faggot, we were scribbling that on our notebooks in the fucking mid 80ies

t. actual oldfag

Its a satanic subconscious mind control symbol planted in schools by the CIA. S - for Shut up and listen.

It was around 90-91 when it surfaced in Australia. I believe it was our introduction to the nigger graffiti culture. NBA was also pushed real hard around that time in Oz too. I had the whole 91-92 basketball bard collection. Everyone fell for the basketball cards will be worth money meme.

babbys first meme

Are you from New Mexico or Cali?

I always thought it originated as a South Side tag.

Will Canadians ever stop shitposting?

We drew them here in a small town outside of Toronto, it was never on TV. and nobody knew what it meant.. we just drew it

i was drawing it in the 80's

it was a Suzuki logo from the 70's

We were drawing it here in Ireland too, twenty odd years or so ago I was drawing it in school

Fun fact in the Berenstain timeline the S is a G

Drawing it here aswell in the 90s. It was easy to draw and we thought it looked cool

It's stussy. (Stu see)We would write that s all the time in 2ND grade. I was born in 84.

This was obviously the early manifestation of Kek to his followers.

Think of it as a padawon training meme.

Wtf, we were drawing it at school in the 90's...
Confirmed for Global Hivemind

> millennials will NEVER know how badass life before political correctness was

>basketball bard
>tfw basketball isn't played with D&D style teams

Could be fun.

Is there a way we could hijack this meme to promote our agenda?

Sure it's simple just copy and paste the S so there are two S's next to each other.

In elementary school, the spics would tell me it was the gang sign for cholos. In middle school, skater faggots told me it was for pro-skaters. I never saw it in high school and now that I'm in a uni I'm seeing it online.

id buy tickets for a basketball bard game

True. I remember getting in trouble in that same class for singing Mr.bucket. is was a toy, but I replaced bucket with butthole.

youtu.be/5oZa38GVD4w

>put you up balls into Mr. Bucket

RARE?
A
R
E
?

I think its an infinity symbol

"The sign can be drawn in one continuous movement, making a seesaw movement of clockwise and counterclockwise loops. These loops reflect the balance of opposites; male and female,day and night,dark and light.

Because the circles of the lemniscate sit side by side, the sign implies equality between these opposing forces, with the connecting point in the center the convergent point. The sign epitomizes the idea of sex-
ual union and of "two becoming one." The infinity sign stands for wholeness and completion."

It already has great meme magic behind it which in theory we could high jack.

>Was it the first meme?

we called it a soccer s for some reason

>In the United Kingdom, the graffiti is known as "Mr Chad" or just "Chad",

i used to think it was the superman s

Same. My first intro to it was spics using it to signify their pissing grounds.

We drew that at our suburbanistan Elementary School near DC in 1996. Never saw it anywhere else, it was just.. there.

>IRMYT

Notebooks, desks, pay phones. Everywhere.

thank you island quebec

Saw it in Staten Island in the early 2000s.

Mexico, 1992

how the fuck do you do a G?