youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't eat candy, in fear some of them might blow up
/thread

I prefer the candy that doesn't contain explosives

Stop making these threads.

This cunt again. She would be stoned to death if she was in Saudi Arabia

That has got to be the worst fucking analogy

Why isn't this being used as the ultimate slut shaming? How could feminists even fight back?

>Australia
yeah whatever

Is it candy or poison?

Eat it and then find out!!!

Looks like fucking E.T.

I wonder if she likes her cocks wrapped up ;)

We had this thread with the exact same picture yesterday

Saged and reported

Can't /thread your own post you retarded leaf

Has all of Canada suffered a gas leak or is it summer there? Tired of shit posts and barely coherent responses

>muslim equating herself to nothing more than a treat in need of a wrapper

I'd prefer Unwrapped candy simply because I can eat it faster, and in the case that it is poisoned or has a razor in it, I'd simply check before doing so.

so much autism in one post, like pottery

>candy

Your moms ass suffered a gas leak after I pulled my plug out of her ;)

>implying all candy is the same
what a stupid bitch

Well, I prefer the the candy that doesn't have 30 dicks up its ass

Thanks for the continued proof autists

hope you kys

Not to mention all progressive science and literature would go extinct if these sand niggers took over. Literally the last 2000 years would be wasted.

>he /threaded himself

even muslims in the usa are infected with modern disease

>pottery

Damn you Canada.

America has more autism per capita than anywhere else your biggest export is literally autism just like at CWC

Cause we assimilate them instead of trying to suck them off like the rest of you cucks.

Get a load of this autism expert kek

Is she talking about virginity? Or the head scarf?

I think it's just trying to say that both an "unwrapped" woman and candy have lots of germs. In the woman's case it would be STDs. I think it's just trying to promote sexual modesty to curb the spread of STDs.

God. I literally can't read every other post by a Leaf. I have to read it 3 or 4 times to figure it out. Do you not use grammar or sentence structure in Canada? Or spelling? Punctuation?

You're so stupid
She's talking about Foreskins

If you use punctuation they win

But I thought women weren't property? And that sexual modesty was a form of patriarchal oppression? And that women had value beyond their looks? I'm so confused!

>a yank
>talking about spelling
Yor a dmb ass

Clever girl.

I like my Muslims wrapped in bodybags

>We have this thread everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

Like I know you're trolling. But would you say Leafs are fairly prolific on here? Because I've only met ONE leaf who could speak English and form a coherent thought. I'll let you go Google prolific.

I suspect he immigrated from the US or another 1st world country. The rest of Canada was created by redskins, french faggots and criminals, and the British loyalists we kicked out during the Revolution. Now it's full of french faggots, DUDE WEED LMAO, and autists

/thread

You're so annoying just stop shitposting please and honestly I didn't even read that I didn't come here to read a book

I wouldn't expect that a leaf could read a book. My post was for the benefit of the other first world countries in this thread, of which Canada is not.

Were you expecting a tl;dr? Maybe this is your first time here from Sup Forums. Or 7th grade is out in Canada and you're bored. Either way, YOU'RE the one shit posting. We just want the leafs that are retarded to fuck off back to where they came from

There is no 7th grade in Canada
We call it grade 7 because we're a white country

Please stop reinforcing my point. You're embarrassing yourself

>Doesn't deny he's halfway through middle school

I'm 24

Nice quads, I'm surprised you are saying you guys are a white country when all I saw was Indiansthe last time I was there. Really makes you think huh?

It really did make me think. I am now a #HillBilly

And I'm 174. Its neat how we can say whatever age we want on the internet isn't it?

Shut up you keep having government shut downs and and your president got thrown out Kek
You're so dumb

>Every leaf ever

Sup Forums is the only thing I have this weekend. I could do without forced memes, retarded leaf shit posts, and unintelligent conversation.

Considering you can't even fully read my posts nor respond with anything other than middle school insults, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave

Why don't you turn off the computer if you don't want to see my posts?

the only valid criticism islam has against the modern west is that they have their women under the line. Christianity used to do the same thing in a mucher nicer way but thats long gone

I'd rather the leaf leaves instead of me having to ignore all the sit posts. That and there's so many of you, it's sliding the whole fucking board

does this pic imply that muslim chicks want non muslim dick?

Also, thank you for admitting you're shit posting

Of course I need an unwrapped one? Everyone unwraps it before eating it!

No u r

Whatever shitposter
I didn't

But you didn't deny it? You're a fucking idiot. People are trying to have a convo and all you're doing is shit posting. Fuck off

Go to hell nobody cares

>All Sup Forums wants is a discussion without shit posting and retarded leafs
>Destroys thread with numerous obvious shit posts and then says "go to hell, no one cares"

Again you can't even figure out how to form a coherent retort and I doubt you know the meaning of either word. Get lost. No one wants you on this board

If you hadn't tried to /thread yourself it might have been a funny post. You complete faggot

Exactly.

No one wants you on this planet

You know, I honestly can't decide if I want to filter that portion of text so I don't see these threads or if I shouldn't so I can laugh. 50/50

FUCK OFF WITH THESE THREADS YOU FUCKING KIKE

what does this image mean? I don't get it

I didn't expect anything else for your reply. Goodbye leaf