St Kilda Saints vs Geelong Cats @ Docklands Stadium; 15:20 AEST
Hawthorn Hawks vs West Coast Eagles @ the MCG; 16:40 AEST
>ANZAC Eve; Monday 24th April
Richmond Tigers vs Melbourne Demons @ the MCG; 19:25 AEST
>ANZAC Day; Tuesday 25th April
Essendon Bombers vs Collingwood Magpies @ the MCG; 15:20 AEST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXpZj_hqEAA
foxsports.com.au/afl/dane-swan-collingwood-champion-on-coachella-jesse-hogan-why-i-loved-anzac-day-and-the-pies-predicament/news-story/147e35ad1b5e1b5c45360bf84b48e852
cdn(dot)livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=674571&lang=en&eid=522481&lid=674571&ci=483&si=52
afl.com.au/match-centre/2017/5/wb-v-bl.liveradio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good thread.
Good community.

Keep up the good work bros.

'awks lads

Basedbane tbqh lads.

/trivagogirl/ desu

When will the Richmond train derail lads?

d/igg/ers

youtube.com/watch?v=xXpZj_hqEAA

Richmond will go 22-0 and lose the elimination final

That's my tiggers

>22-0
>Finishing outside top 4

>COLLINGWOOD must swallow its pride and recall Jordan De Goey from his suspension ahead of a must-win ANZAC Day clash with Essendon, according to premiership great David King.
>“I just think there’s more at stake on Tuesday,” King told Fox Footy’s AFL 360.
>“I know they suspended Jordan De Goey for all the right reasons, but sometimes you’ve just got to say ‘who cares what the world thinks? We’ve got to control our own destiny’.
>“And you know what? Who cares what the outside world says? Because Buckley’s job, in a lot of ways, is on the line.
>This """""""""""""'man"""""""""""""""""" is paid to have an """"""""""""'expert"""""""""""""" AFL opinion and expertise
It's not about thinking about what the rest of the world thinks you dumb fuck, it's about setting standards and maintaining integrity for your footy club, and demonstrating to the players that lying to your coach has consequences. If you allow him to play in the ANZAC day clash, that sets a very dangerous precedent for alleviating club suspensions based off your importance to the team, not due to the severity of what you have done. Fucken idiot Kingy

Morning fellow champions of Sup Forums

Except it's not mathematically possible for them to win every game from now and finish 5th, idiot.

I'm tipping they lose this week. Richmond are very bullish about including Martin this week, but I'm sensing he will be a late out. They hyped it up against West Coast and he played, but this is the one where they do the sneaky last minute switcharoo.

>Except it's not mathematically possible for them to win every game from now and finish 5th, idiot.

Says who?

What a dumb cunt. I bet RC unironically thinks it's a good idea too

>collingwood bogans v essendon dopers

Both teams are shit

foxsports.com.au/afl/dane-swan-collingwood-champion-on-coachella-jesse-hogan-why-i-loved-anzac-day-and-the-pies-predicament/news-story/147e35ad1b5e1b5c45360bf84b48e852

Good article

I don't but at the same time I'm tipping you're one of those fags that thinks Hogan should come straight back in.

It's not the smoking that matters, he told the club he was going to see family and went off to some fag filled festival.

What kind of message does that send to the younger players at the club? Melbourne has always had a trashy culture since the 70s and looks like that won't be turning around anytime soon.

should have the ANZAC Day match stripped from them tbqh

jealous af

how good are the collars lads?

pity its for a one off game.

Hope Saints pursue Rockcliff in the offseason, He's a free agent, clearly wants to leave Brissy, and is actually a beast. Don't reckon Brisbane would match either, so he would be relatively cheap.

>Basedbane shitting all over Bob Murphy
Grouse.

Dogs are the worst Premiers since 1954.

These disgusting dogs guernseys..

m8 the collars are sick

making me sick..

collars are love tbqh

ETA on Brisbane being good again? They've been down long enough to get some good draft picks.

go back to wogball you gaycunt

t. Albert "Al" Albertson

post stream

have some fucking RESPECT for an OG you philistine

cdn(dot)livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=674571&lang=en&eid=522481&lid=674571&ci=483&si=52

one game per week is defined by goalkicking at this point

Shit quality but that's all I could find... I miss AFLdude

How can anyone compete with Eric HipGOD?

thanks man

>Rockliff leave Basedbane

Wouldn't count on it lad, he doesn't want to leave.

Swear goalkicking has gotten significantly worse this season

I guess it'll depend on how well Brissy go this season

Libba pls... lift

Accuracy has marginally changed, the mechanics of modern goalkicking just look worse

they're already playing better (thanks to beams and hipwood showing lots of potential)

probs a struggle to pull him m8

The compo pick would probably make it reasonable from Brisbane's perspective.

Could see him going to a hip favourite tbqh.

>7-0

>Dogs
JUST

he's had years of being an elite midfielder to do that - played through some spoon-like years

anything can happen though, with the right money.

Absolutely based Loins

Did some concreting today like a real man, unlike you lot who probably just jerked your gherkins to japanese cardoons or something like that

this is good i suppose because apparently Murphy is a secret cunt

>8.0

What are you guys studying?
To those who work blue collar jobs, I don't care, nobody cares.

cert 2 tupperware containership

HEAVE HO UNNA

IT/Law

Stats

fucking kek

>Studying

Get lost kid, this is a white collar career zone

Law/PPE

I'm 25+, decided I'd rather live abroad for a few years and enjoy things before studying.. fuck going from 12 years of schooling straight into more education.

What particular area of each?

wew

Anthropological Studies, majoring in Critical Gender Theory (Bernstein School), minoring in Philosophy

sounds.. well it sounds boring af but to each their own.

a few people studying law in here, gf studied law/politics but hated it, have a friend who's a lawyer and legit works 80h weeks.. I'd rather be poor.

Pretty long-winded way of saying I'm a lazy cunt and have achieved nothing

>9.0

Not really to be honest, lived in The Netherlands, learnt Dutch, have a Dutch girlfriend who I run a profitable magazine with.. pretty happy, never understood peoples obsession of going straight from high school to university. If I went to university straight out of high school I'd have done what a lot of people I know have done, studied something I don't enjoy 2 years later, swapped course, accrued more HECS, and practically wasted 2 years of my life studying for nothing.

The trouble with doing that is you have very little chance of getting into any graduate programs when you finish

Brisbased on ELITEwatch

>9.0 plays 4.12
>4.12
Dogs deserve the rope desu

dogs at the edge of getting blown up

Looking for a quant job? Prepare to stay for your PhD. Big shame because you learn enough doing your Bachelor's.

Murphy on suicide watch
PUNISH THEM BRISBASED

Studying web design, should be ok.

Diploma of Multimedia

kek

KEK

K E K

Reigning premiers on exposed watch

>12.1

is accurate goal-kicking the new meme tactic?

fukcing how good is triple m commentary

Bullpoogs on pooicide watch

CENTURY DROUGHT INCOMING

what's the best radio commentary? serious answers please

>Corey Enright will no longer have the worst 300th game
Based.

here

>western justfuckmyshitupdogs

Who casts for Triple M nowadays? Also, link to web stream?

afl.com.au/match-centre/2017/5/wb-v-bl.liveradio

bt
james brayshaw
wayne carey

Economics/Finance. I enjoy finance more

WESTERN KEKDOGS ON KEKICIDE WATCH

Urban planning.

How do you get that radio option up? Can't see it anywhere on the match centre

in the middle

mclean is the biggest cunt in afl

Nah m8, that's Nat Fyfe

Fuck I'm a retard. Thanks

Remarkably good game, not skill wise but entertainment wise.

do you have any peer reviewed articles backing up that statement

Shitcunts Academic Journal of Sociology (5:32), May 2016, second edition