Bryce Dejean-Jones killed while breaking into Dallas apartment

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15792680/new-orleans-pelicans-guard-bryce-dejean-jones-dies-gunshot-wound-abdomen

>New Orleans Pelicans guard Bryce Dejean-Jones was fatally shot after breaking down the door to a Dallas apartment early Saturday, authorities said.

>Dejean-Jones' agent, Scott Nichols, said his client died after a gunshot wound to the abdomen.

>According to Dallas police, officers responded to a call about a shooting at an apartment around 3:20 a.m. Saturday morning. The resident of the apartment said an individual had kicked open his front door and entered.

>The resident, who had been asleep, retrieved a handgun and called out to the individual, but did not receive an answer. The individual kicked the bedroom door and the resident fired his gun at the individual, who left the apartment and collapsed in the breezeway. The individual was transported to the hospital, where he died. Police at that point identified him as Dejean-Jones.

so fucking sad. will they ban guns already?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IAmDPick/status/736657818879709184
crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/05/nba-player-bryce-dejean-jones-dies-in-dallas-county-at-age-23.html/
pelicandebrief.com/2016/05/28/new-orleans-pelicans-bryce-dejean-jones-tragically-passes-away/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats racist

(You)

Wierd, even Fox News framed the story this way, calling it a tragedy, and giving his biography as if he wasn't shot and killed committing a crime.

Being white is racist
Shame on you, burger

>investigation ongoing
>literally no noncriminal explanation she can ever come up with, will still make it about race when the time comes
>nigs are gonna nig
ANALT

Who cares?
Niggers getting shot is a daily occurence in the US.

Celebrities and politicians are the new nobility.

So watch your tone, peasant.

Thanks for the new thread. Like I said before, for extra rage (those who can take it) go see the Iowa media react especially from the ISU basketball coach calling it a "senseless tragedy"

>Nigger played for ISU before missing the draft and signing with a NO team

Can find more info from kcci and whotv

>Being white is racist
It really makes you think... I am now a #cruzmissile

Hmm, really makes you think. Am hillshill now.

nigger only knew how to count to 3
his own apartment was at 4th floor

>dude breaks into apartment
>dude then invades bedroom
>gets shot
>"IT'S A TRAGEDY"
no, it's self defense. the only thing I can possibly imagine is that Dejean-Jones was so high on drugs that he wasn't fully aware of his actions.

>"We are deeply saddened to learn the tragic news about Bryce," Hoiberg said in the press release. "I'm grateful that our paths crossed in this life. Bryce was a passionate and talented player that lived out his dream of playing in the NBA through hard work and perseverance. It's an incredibly sad day for me and all of Iowa State University. Our thoughts and prayers are with Bryce's family."

Hoidberg is former ISU coach, current Bulls coach.

>Works hard and achieves dream
>Is a nigger
>Pick one

>Hoiberg
Every time

>If you are behind two locked doors, you certainly may have something to hide.

Yeah, your family and your household property, from random niggers who think they can bust down the door at 3 in the morning.

This really doesn't make a lot of sense though. What reason would he have needed to do a home invasion? What could he possibly steal that he couldn't buy a million times over? I definitely want to hear more about this because it's weird.

>has never had to live around niggers

They do shit like that for fun. Gotta keep it street

Good riddance

He was a former player at a shit-tier college in Iowa, who hadn't yet even begun a "career" with a shit-tier NBA team. I'm positive he was stealing.

It's just too bad the ISU staff here didn't consider he was a nigger before saying he was a good person and his death was senseless.

>Nigger
>Good person
>Senseless tragedy
>Pick one

what is with this "it really makes you think" forced meme?

He was probably on drugs and/or having a psychotic episode

Summer/btards invading this "newly discovered" board. It's especially bad with the Leafs. They think it's a clever troll, neverminding the rest of Sup Forums just thinking they're retarded

Why not just hijack it with redpill statistic images with "really makes you think" as a caption?

Does he have a prior record for this? If he does, case closed its just who he is, but if not then which in a way makes it kind of sad

They don't know what half of the words you just used means. That's why. You could tell them the sky is blue and they'd respond hmm really makes you think

>I am now a #cruzmissile
I love how far this meme has gone.

>After a season beset by injuries, then this. The Pelicans need to catch a break not a bullet.

If he's some dindu on drugs, it's not sad. I've gotten drunk when I was his age and driven home at 6 am to my old apartment. But I just laughed, and drove to my exes place. I didn't kick down a fucking door because I'm not a nig

And really the latter point suggests either hard ass drugs, or a forced robbery. I feel sorry for neither. One less black to worry about

We're making fun of all the shills that follow the "I supported/loved Trump, but [...]. I'm voting for Hillary now" formula. Its been constant the last few days.

Huh really makes you meme.
I'm a meme missile now.

>“It is with deep sadness that the Pelicans organization acknowledges the sudden passing of Bryce Dejean-Jones," the Pelicans said in a statement Saturday afternoon. "We are devastated at the loss of this young man’s life who had such a promising future ahead of him. Our thoughts and prayers are with Bryce’s family during this difficult time.”

>Drunk driving

You're as bad as he is.

>no one knows what happened
>investigation is ongoing

fucking hypocritical bitch, i'm pretty sure she's one of those idiots who quickly jump and blame while people for every ongoing shooting.

>Was

I quit that shit after I lost a friend who wrapped his car around a tree. That and I only drink at home now, which feels less degenerate than bars full of college kids in one of the worst college towns ever

It is known

He wuz a good boy

Needs a bright orange EBT eligible sticker

"He breaks into a mans apartment after he kicks down the door. Than [sic] he kicks down the bedroom door". Now let's hear Dejean-Jones side of the story. Convenient.

Believe he was trying to break into his girlfriends apartment, but picked the wrong apartment and got shot. Don't think he was looking to steal.

Pretty sure even with the current retardation of American cops thst they can still recognize a forced entry

Also, it's middle of the night New Orleans. And it's a nigger. Not like he was going around preaching the Mormon faith?

>he was trying to break into his girlfriends apartment

to rape, beat, or steal from her most likely

And your source/evidence for this is?

Or is this just ANOTHER leaf shit post

Really makes you think, huh?

If twitter is to be believed.
twitter.com/IAmDPick/status/736657818879709184

its the go to phrase for people who have nothing funny to say or dont know how to start a thread but have a news story to show

>Knock on door to check on child who is celebrating birthday
>Crazed redneck sees someone of a different skin complexion standing outside the door
>Crazed redneck uses this opportunity open the door, invite Dejean inside, and then shoot him in coldblood

>AmeriKKKans will defend this

Your source, against the NOPD, and all other news outlets, and the briefs from his former and current teams, Is a self-described "trilingual basketball reporter" on twitter. Thanks for confirming what I thought about leafs.

I just wanted a weekend on Sup Forums without shit posts

A complete bs excuse. Breaking shit down like that many he was up to no good. Just look at the record of nigger sports starts who beat and rape their women.

Nig was trash anyway. Basketball ain't gonna miss him.

>i don't think we need sherlock holmes

>>Crazed redneck uses this opportunity open the door, invite Dejean inside, and then shoot him in coldblood
>Doors have boot impressions on the outside of it
>Forced entry is now a inviting gesture
And you wonder why niggers such as yourself never evolved further than mud huts ans spears

Dat freed salary cap space doe, senpai

Nig is "visiting his gf and child" (but comes home past 3 AM). Can't count (high or not), so wrong floor. GF doesn't open immediately, so uses nig logic, breaks it down. Reasonable person is like WTF. Calls out, and Nig who can't count thinks man who calls out is bangin his gf, so breaks down another door. Nig shot dead. An untold number of wrongs, and then, at last, a right.

Maybe he was lost in the dark and wanted to knock to ask for directions, but his foot got stuck under the door, so it looked like he kicked it down and he also was mute and that's why didn't respond.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRUH!

This is disgusting and unfortunately true. They need to keep their nigga cred. They made a culture of being delinquents.

Is this what you actually think happened? Fucking really? I'm pretty sure it was break and enter, maybe he had the wrong apartment who knows but ffs its definitely not this

>ESPN reported that the acquaintance was the mother of Dejean-Jones’ child. Nichols told CNN in a statement that the NBA player was in Dallas to visit his girlfriend for his daughter’s first birthday. He said Dejean-Jones was visiting her new apartment for the first time and, when he came back to the apartment later that night, he went to the unit directly below hers.
crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/05/nba-player-bryce-dejean-jones-dies-in-dallas-county-at-age-23.html/

Kek I bet he said bruh at least 3 times before he died, considering he had time to think about his failure of a life while he bled out through his abdomen

Oh look another leaf trying to troll. THAT sure isnt getting old

Surprisingly not Jewish

Surprisingly not Jewish

just a reminder the jidf are here on the sole purpose to engage troll and shill ignore them

A tragic mistake, but the shooter did nothing wrong. He was defending his home from a potential murderer, burglar or psychopath, and the fact he called out but received no answer meant he had a right to potentially defend himself.

The guy shouldn't have been so reckless, he knowingly went into a situation where he could have been shot.

Doesn't excuse nig behavior because he kicked down the door because the girlfriend or ex or whatever told him to go get fucked. Don't defend their behavior. We're literally months away from a federal repeal of "stand your ground laws" and implementation of racial quotas in prison.

But thanks for an informative and sourced post. A lot better than combing through Canadian shit posting

>Can't even spell
>Calls others unevolved

This is like Trayvon Martin. There are two sides to every tragedy. In these case it is the black side that is silenced because of lax gun laws in states like Texas. Dejean would still be here if the apartment tenant did not own a gun.

The only thing you could ascertain from that investigation is the motive.
> Which is the most retarded thing about BLM
They jump to the conclusion that it was down to racist rage.
They never go:
> Why DID that officer kill that person/GANG MEMBER?
> Are they being bribed by other interests?
> Did the victim know something they shouldn't?
That shit does happen.

That Mexican cartel that wanted to ethnically cleans parts of L.A of black people could have one hell of a time both getting rid of competition AND tying up the police/restricting their powers.

Thats how "woke" these people are.

Are people seriously defending this basketball American? He broke into someone's apartment, roundhouse kicking down 2 sets of doors at 3AM. Even if the excuse is "he thought it was his baby mama's apartment" this shit is still fucked up

I uh, don't see what you think in my post is trolling?
The guy was claiming that the person invited him in to murder him and I said that was a fucking stupid notion/idea..

unless that was you, in which case no I wasn't trolling you and just because I am opposing the statement you made doesn't mean I am trolling

If guns are banned then how will Americans open their Doritos? How will they weigh down their gas pedals after loosing their feet ro diabeetus? How will they flip their pancakes? How will they calculate their taxes?
Think before you post commie.

What the fuck is racial quotas in prison? Round up some innocent whites just to balance out the niggers?

>Don't defend their behavior.
I never said it excused his behavior. And I'm not defending it. You asked for evidence to another user's statement and I gave it in the form of a news article. That is all.

Fuck off.

How is this even controversial? Guy broke into an apartment, was warned, broke into a bedroom, got shot, ended up in dead nigger storage. His NBA salary should be garnished to pay to clean up any mess.

Was the shooter white? If so, that was pretty racist of him, the black guy probably just got mixed up about which apartment he was entering.

You know what. I don't have much going for me this weekend. Not even grilling out because its raining and I lost my job to outsourcing last month. So I'm no officially going to ignore any post with a Canadian flag. You're dead to me. Congrats

I just don't see the allure of shit posting unless one is unable to have a coherent argument because they lack the intelligence. You only take that position because you know you'll get a guaranteed response. And like most leafs, can't even form a post with sufficient grammar. Goobye

Not an argument

Or letting a nigger go for lesser crimes? Already happening. States were mandated to sign "reform" laws that reduce sentences for non violent often drug related offenses.

Now I'm not against drugs like pot but I am against niggers drug peddling, which is why they get arrested

So just wait til the above is expanded to say, the current rate of incarceration cannot exceed 49% for blacks. Or less.

TIME TO LAWYER UP

Ok. Just checking

has she even gotten another job yet?

I think you literally just trolled yourself but okay bye. Hope you get another job. You would get a guaranteed response no matter the opinion you have on this matter, whether you are in the Dindu nuffin camp, or he deserved it camp.

Still not an argument.

Is this the one who got cuffed because she didn't understand how court works?

I thought one of the problems with your justice system is the "prison industry" creating an incentive for harsh criminal punishment? Why would they let this slide, it'll hurt their bottom line?

Hes a pro ape hoop player, why would he need to rob?

yup the one and the same

More than likely he was just doing what niggers do.

I see you're still blue pilled though and love to try and reason the actions of minorities so I'm going to leave pic related for you

Why am I not surprised

It's hard for me to explain because I'm so split on it. On one hand, you shouldn't have years in jail and horrible charges on your permanent record just because you lit up. A lot get harsher sentences than drug peddlers which makes zero sense.

On the other hand, it opens up the door for making stupid rulings that are aimed at combating a race issue that doesn't exist. If blacks committ the most crime, then blacks are probably gonna be the predominant race in jail. People's premise is that whites tend to go free for these lesser crimes which isn't true; most whites don't have rap sheets.

And the trend is swinging in the other direction; most prisons are overpopulated and Americans don't like their taxes increased. The courthouse in my home county is shut down on a monthly basis because of problems with gas leaks, asbestos, and prisoners escaping.

Hope this illuminates both sides a little clearer; the tl;Dr is the left wants to solve a race problem by creating more get out of jail free cards instead of addressing the fact that blacks committ the most crime

What did she do?

Because it was his nature.

Freak accident although knocking down two doors of an apartment you don't live in, better be prepped for what's coming your way. I do feel for the guy though, I mean it's a stupid thing to do. Also feel really ad for the guy who shot him, he's going to be fucked up for a long time having to live with killing the dude. He's probably just as fucked in the head having to live with this but if someone's coming thru my house at 3am you bet your ass they are getting fucked up.

Basically she tried shouting down a judge, who was trying to maintain a clear record. She wouldn't shut up even after he gave her multiple warnings. He held her in contempt but instead of jail time, he had the bailiff cuff her and sit her down for like 3 minutes.

But of course the left is in a tizzy saying "oh its because she's black" "Oh its because she's a woman" vigorously defending your client is one thing; being retarded is another

He kicked two doors down.

"Sometimes it’s easy to forget just how quickly things can be taken away.

Bryce Dejean-Jones has tragically passed away. The details are not important."

pelicandebrief.com/2016/05/28/new-orleans-pelicans-bryce-dejean-jones-tragically-passes-away/

>The details are not important.
>details are not important
>details
>not important

Wew

Oh god were my sides in orbit during that trial.

>Da puppetmasta Brandenburg

How was it two? None of my sources have been specific so that'd be an interesting development

>Dejean would still be here if the apartment tenant did not own a gun.

Yeah, it's the tenants fault dejean kicked in the wrong front door then kicked in the wrong bedroom door.

Do you kick doors in when no one answers?