T
H
I
N
G

What do you think of Israel?

heil kek

Why am I so alone?

Why did you pick a image of Mosley for the OP?

Why do you think so many people before and after Hitler, thought of Jews as some who could not be trusted?

Is it wrong that you turn me on?

Do you have a qt sister I can date?

They know our agenda. I'm scared

I think it should exist.
I think them shooting shitty Palestinians is okay.
I just think that their shitty coalition governments are a problem
If you don't support Israel, then you're basically a Terrorist sympathiser

No.
She's not legal yet.

Those are all owned by coca cola?

Would you eat a bacon cheese burger?

Do you think Norway is too Norwegian?

Easy scapegoat.

I don't think so...

Which stocks should I invest in? I got $1,200 and I want to turn it into at least $10,000 by the end of the year.

do jews hate germans?

No.
Not because I believe in God, but because I don't want to deviate from the lifestyle in which I was raised

>"british" jews
why are all your Jews so religious???
so many haredi freaks in London

Who will win the 2016 US presidential election?

Not that I know of.

Yea, I've been told that many times. But I cannot stop wondering, stuff like that doesn't come out of the blue.

>>"british" jewswhy are all your Jews so religious???so many haredi freaks in London

I know right, it is awful. I hate the ultra religious plebs

der trumpenfuhrer

Does it really make you think?

*führer

Oh, hello Milo!

Not really, every political group has an easy scapegoat, and it has historically been the jews because they were different or because they chose to "kill" Jesus

I don't know. Probably for the same reasons as I am

No. We need to block off the kebabs from entry

they're disgusting
you get along with Pakis and other Muslims? They cause problems for us chosen in France

Apple.

So there are no ground in the centuries old accusations? Just seems a little flat to me.

I look at pakis and muslims with disdain, but don't tell them that. Muh multiculturalism. Need to pretend to be a nice normie. They are obviously a problem

Why should I ask you anything?

He was a non anti-Semitic fashy

of course Jews aren't dindu nuffins but the Holocaust was sort of extreme

idek. your choice

How can we defeat your anglo master? What is it`s weakness?

>If you don't support Israel, then you're basically a Terrorist sympathiser
Come on man. Maybe someone just doesn't give a shit about Israel. What about those people? The world does not revolve around Israel my friend.

leftism. Also, as someone who is fluent in Russian, my advice would be to endorse corbyn

Most of the Globalists are Jewish therefore the Jewish people are an easy scapegoat.

Okay. Lemme rephrase that, you can either be neutral OR support Israel, but if you are against its existence you support the fucking shits that did 9/11

I see what you did there.

I AM neutral although I generally hate Kebab so I have no problem with a sovereign nation defending themselves against them. I wish Europe would do the same actually.

muh repent for colonialism

How is leftism it`s weakness?, when it is the tool to weaken or destroy national societies, so they`ll listen to whispering dictatorship of anglo.

By supporting leftism you can let Britain fall apart, go into civil war, and the right will rise up

There is no weakness for the Eternal Anglo....he is eternal after All.

> by strengthening the power of anglo tools in Britain you can make it fell apart
Seems legit.

What do you think of UKIP? Do you support Brexit?

tru dat

I am unsure,
At this stage both sides are saying the same thing about BREXIT
I think that a new party needs to rise up. UKIP Is incompetent. We need a new, truer conservative party