FYI I've reported several threads on here for containing hate speech, most notably misogyny, racism, Islamophobia...

FYI I've reported several threads on here for containing hate speech, most notably misogyny, racism, Islamophobia, transphobia, fatphobia, ableism, homophobia, and classism. It's time people are held accountable on here for their repugnant, awful personalities and behavior. We can all discuss politics and life and religion without calling each other hurtful names like "nigger" "cunt" "newfag" etc...

Is it necessary? Do you feel good about yourself when someone introduces themselves and your response is "kys newfag" instead of "howdie! Good to meet ya! Let me know if you have any questions"? So many of you call yourselves Christians and traditionalists, yet all I see are insults and childish, petty name-calling and bullying.

Reported to the FBI. Not funny. Not OK.

Stale pasta

If you didn't post that pic you would probably get alot more of us cunts taking the bait

why do you even bother shit posting faggot

What do you even mean? I didnt post about pasta. Learn to read, man.

I just Googled "angry" and this popped up. I wasn't gonna post my own face, silly goose.

Night Stalker never provides real sauce. Only real stalking.

Reported. That's not nice. Why do you have to use words like "nigger"? Also, Hulk Hogan didn't even say that.

Report me bitch

Alright fuck it just for fun. I'll bet your a feminist who also sees Islam as progressive

Reported. Sent to FBI and state police. Enjoy prison.

Reported for hints of Islamophobia. Oppression is illegal.

And you still haven't been banned?

You’re fucking asking for it aren’t ya?

Why would I be banned for doing what's good and moral?

Do you make mistakes or do you make a change?

>believing larping faggots
I'm not that naive

You make these threads constantly, get a hobby

Dumb nigger faggot

Hulk Hogan! We comin for you NIGGA

Fuck you.

Heil Hitler.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I'm just bored really

Every time I see a copy paste thread like this or that Andy Sixx poo fetish "Well?" thread I wonder why would somebody possibly keep posting the same thread over and over again. I always think it's some shitty web comic writer trying to fish Sup Forums for ideas. There is no way it could be remotely enjoyably to repost the same shit repetitively word for word.

noob

lurkmore

How does it make you feel that women like pic related are abandoning your nigger worshiping ideology for a better life. Also your a nigger faggot kys

OOPS

Same

>you

I know it's bait but
>submitting a false report the the police, FBI etc IS illegal
>you WILL be bannned from Sup Forums if you do file a false report

What the fuck dis you just say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know that I graduated top of mu class in the fuck sorry guys I thought I saved it

who is that girl?

Reported for hate speech and anti-Semitism.

/thread

I mean... She's not wrong. We post all of those things it wouldn't be false but it would be ignored

*slow claps steps out of the shadows*

Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards.......

Nice bait OP! I almost laughed!

I am dead serious. This place is a cesspool of cruelty and immorality. Time to clean house, I say.

>Rozelli
The current queen of Sup Forums

This

Aaaaah my sides user

You are all committing hate crimes and hate speech. They arent false reports. Keep living in denial all you want but your oppressive ways are crimes.

op is a cunt

she's hot

Also nobody noticed that I got 666? I am god here now. Fuck you OP. It is my will that you will be raped. Fucking hell 666 wasted on this

You know, even if you're not another troll trolling other trolls, you aren't any better than us. You're just wasting your time circlejerking on Sup Forums like us.
You'd be doing yourself a favor by closing your web browser and walking away before you really end up as one of us.

Nice trips, but this isn't a roll thread so stfu

Thats clearly photoshopped but nice try newb

Being this new

It is now check em

>queen of Sup Forums
More like yet another camwhore who'll be forgotten in a month

Dubs get

No I swear thats my face

Been here since 2008, I guess I'm still a little fresh

Bait kys
>inb4 not bait
fuck you and your stupid fucking copypasta you stupid cunt

FYI no one cares you cheap feminine obese sandmonkey tranny loving faggotniggercunt

Fake and gay

now check them op and be at peace

brony

This is now an actual random thread. Will someone give me pictures of spiderman!?

Wow what's with the hate?? I am trying to promote a peaceful, more civil Sup Forums.com and you can't even respect that? Go away before I call the cops on you for hate speech.

Sup Forums is run by the FBI, CIA, etc. Reporting is redundant.

No it isnt Sup Forums promotes illegal and immoral behavior. Nice try.

Check'd

nice trips Sup Forumsro

I haven't seen anything illegal here in ages though

new fag pastas fucking suck

Maybe back in the good ole days but now its just traps

Read this and dare to not change your hearts and minds instantly.

I've been on Sup Forums since '07 now and before everyone starts screaming 'troll' and 'copypasta' I know that I'm not an oldfag. Oldfags discovered Sup Forums 2005 and before. All this 'cancer' and 'lack of original content' is bullshit. /b is the best it's ever been and I'm going to show you why. Firstly, Sup Forums finally has a good userbase and more coming in every day. We have a diverse and interesting community and everyone seems to fit in and be able to find people they can relate to. Secondly the original content is fantastic. New memes like Boxxy, Advice dog variations (including regret guy), rage comics and making fun of minorities are funny as hell and represent what Sup Forums is best at. Copypasta isn't all that bad; it's what makes a meme and most of the time actually inspires new works of art. Thirdly Sup Forums finally has the recognition and fame that it deserves. Moot is a well-known name and Sup Forums has it's own wikipedia page for people to learn about our culture. We've even been on TV. I've even found friends that I've known for ages are actually Sup Forumstards but we didn't know it; and anyone that doesn't know about it I explain to them what Sup Forums is all about and why they should participate. I love this place - Sup Forums is my home away from home and you should love it too. Peace

a claim like this may have been believed by some 10 years ago maybe even 6 years ago. look around though the last 4 years this place is ultra mainstream and hardly anything remotely illegal is ever posted.

Ummmm hello??? Hate speech IS a crime!

>Boxxy
dropped

OP is once again an utter and complete faggot
sigh

And so is calling you a faggot I assume?

Faggot!

Lol OP is a lil bitch boy that can't handle Sup Forums.

I can and that's why I am here to clean it up. And to the others- yes, calling me or anyone else a "faggot" is a hate crime. It's the current year, get with the program.

OP is my ex girlfriend that I abused and now identifies as a man. I'll still fuck you Jessica

What about nigger?

>it's the current year, get with the program
Confirmed troll. 3/10 made me respond & laugh

OK but I'm not trolling tho. Why is it hard to believe that there are still people with morals and decency, even in Sup Forums? Why cant we all talk without calling each other cruel nasty names like "nigger" and "faggot" and "cunt" all the time?

BTW I'm not Jessica.

Whatever you say Jessica

Okay Jesse whatever you call yourself now I want you back okay?

>Why is it hard to believe that there are still people with morals and decency, even in Sup Forums?
You haven't been here long enough. Stay a little longer and you'll become one of us.

Seriously stop. I am NOT Jessica or Jessie or Jesse or Jesse's girl or ANYTHING. That's defamation. STOP.

m-more please

Same copy pasta from yesterday?
So original
Also
Kys

So i guess now would be the best time to pull out my kike-ing nigger cannon? Made by jews, for spics

Jessica you need to calm down

Jew it

Look. I understand. You're different now and that's okay. I'm sorry for hitting you. But you always called me a faggot and you're a man now so society says it doesn't matter right? I know you still have a vagina and I really wish you didn'tget rid of those tits. But I fucking still love you!

Jessica, you still haven't posted tits itt. That's an old rule we have here, all cumdumpsters must post tits if they want to be taken seriously here.