Learning about conquistadores when I was young

>learning about conquistadores when I was young
>history book depicts them as total badasses who conquered empires without breaking a sweat and converted the natives to Catholicism
>years later it find out on the internet Americans hate them and depict them as le evil colonizers

Conquistadores are literally the greatest warriors in human history, but are now hated because of white guilt. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization_of_the_Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_Brazil_Colonization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Mayor_Sadiq_Kahn
goldenbbw.com/allkindsofgirls/coca-huge-ebony-bbw/
youtube.com/watch?v=tqyzs1ZkjpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were massive jews though. I mean, the Aztecs were bad, no doubt about it. But the Incas were alright dudes. Pizzarro kidnapped their emperor and asked for a room filled with gold and another filled with silver. Then when they paid the ransom, he killed the emperor anyways. I don't care if he's White, that's barbaric, it's downright JEWISH.

Pizarro was a bit questionable, but Cortes was based.

That's pretty badass, if you ask me.

>blatantly lying and going back on your word is 'badass'

The Spanish crown disagreed and got mad at Pizarro for executing a fellow monarch. But of course Charles V was a Christian instead of a degenerate like you.

Pizarro was most likely new Christian trash.

>Pizzarro

>Pizzaro Spaghettiman

>being that butthurt
Maybe dropping a nuke or two on some civilians would make you feel better, Mr. Honorary Man?

He took down an empire with a few hundred men
That's pretty based in my opinion

Indeed, that guy had Jewish Converso written all over him.

We were too soft. Now those subhumans are taking over the US.

I'm sorry.

He had thousands of men. Quechua warriors fighting against Atahualpa count too.

You're Portuguese, you ancestors had no part in colonizing

I don't really give a shit about the Injuns. We should have exterminated them all, we had the power but we just decided to enslave them.

They're just like the niggers, savages who should have been wiped out a long time ago. I mean, fuck. Imagine a white America, we wouldn't even need Europe anymore.

We wouldn't have these nigger-tier non-whites bothering us if we just lacked sympathy for these savages. Instead we have nations filled with half-breeds and kebabs who will cuck us to death.

Conquistadors are amazing. The people who hate them hate achievement.

Pretty impressive in terms of K/DR.

Shame the Spanish made it a policy to destroy all native literature. The Popol Vuh is lame as fuck as a sole surviving text.

what about Brazil retard

that wasn't morally right either. A lot of the Conquistadores were a bunch of rogue mercenaries who took advantage that their employers were across the Atlantic ocean and couldn't find out or stop them if they acted cruel for their own greed. The entire concept of them is pretty cool, but the particular actions of some of their individuals aren't.

It's alright man, we know you would have exterminated them if you knew they'd breed like rabbits and take over.

Didn't Pizzarro also take the emperor's sister as his mistress?

Pretty based

That was the most interesting time in the history of man.
There should be more movies about it even if shekelwood fucks it up a bit.

That part was indeed based, I'll admit.

That was Spain you dumb britbong.

Incans are a better lot than the other Natives, though. They were by no means peaceful, but they were basically a bunch of Chinks stuck in the mountains of South America.

The Russians were far more barbaric at the time.

Yeah, burning all the literature was pretty nigger-tier. I guess it was their Arab great great grandparents that made them act like such fucking savages. I doubt even Injuns would burn literature and Jew other enemy tribes like that.

they speak Portuguese you half wit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Brazil
>American education

Must be because their ancestors were Mongol savages who burnt down villages, raped women, and trampled farms.

What was Latvia's colony?

you dont even want to know how they shit on columbus nowadays.
for example:
>ugh, columbus killed 90% of tainos on hispaniola! worse than hitler!
while completely ignoring the fact they were killed by decease unintentionally

The state of Brazil was developed by Spain. Spain sold Brazil to Portuguese which is why they speak Portuguese.
>british education
Dumb achmed, study history

>American education

Americans don't hate them, at least not for the most part. They're viewed as heroes, but maybe that's just because I'm from a state with heavy Iberian influences.

1. nobody is as bad as niggers when it comes to violence, unseemliness etc
2. if they dont have a right to their lands, neither do europeans have a right to theirs. there is no objective scale for 'savages'

did you even click the link

Colonial Brazil (Portuguese: Brasil Colonial) comprises the period from 1500, with the arrival of the Portuguese, until 1815, when Brazil was elevated to a kingdom alongside Portugal as the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves. During the early 300 years of Brazilian colonial history, the economic exploitation of the territory was based first on brazilwood extraction (16th century), sugar production (16th–18th centuries), and finally on gold and diamond mining (18th century). Slaves, especially those brought from Africa, provided most of the working force of the Brazilian economy.

In contrast to the neighboring fragmented Spanish possessions, the Portuguese colony, built up by the Portuguese in Latin America, kept its territorial unity and linguistic integrity after independence, giving rise to the largest country in the region.
again
>American education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization_of_the_Americas
Fucking American education.

He's right you dumbass, it was Spain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_Brazil_Colonization

We earned it by conquering them. We have a right to do anything we want. Hell, I could go move to some U.K. no-go kebab neighborhood and set it on fire. There are no limits to conquering until there is nothing left to conquer.

link doesn't work

Try this link too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Mayor_Sadiq_Kahn

Why should our education prioritize the most irrelevant country in Europe creating an irrelevant colony with no lasting impact on the modern world?

goldenbbw.com/allkindsofgirls/coca-huge-ebony-bbw/
try this link you nigger fucking illiterate furry faggot

>Brazil
>irrelevant
Sounds right, good point.

What the fuck

The post I replied to was talking about New Courland, not Brazil

>am part mexican
>my senpai to my dismay defends the aztecs
>them spainish was bad meng
>think that they we're cool with an interesting culture but secretly love them because they were metal as fuck

i love my family but they were not a good people
youtube.com/watch?v=tqyzs1ZkjpM

a pagan is not a christian.

NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>american education

AYO HOL UP NYUCKAH BITCH NIGEGUEUHGUER

THE ISLAND OF TOBAGO IS NOT IN BRAZIL YOU AUTIST

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

That was a great movie.

They were pretty bad ass.

it depends where you are from and where you go in the Americas that decides on whether or not you hear the black or white legend. And God bless the brave explorers who brought successfully brought western civilization and culture to an entire continent I am proud to be descended from them.

They were brutal as fuck, only because of the Church all of us were not holocauste'd

Catholicism fails once again.

Conquistadores were the greatest warriors of the age of exploration. Francisco pizzaro and Hernan cortes tamed a continent.

You have a little bit of them in you.

Cortes was fucking SAVAGE i will give you that

fucker would just keep pushing from his arrival to all the way to the center of the aztec empire in Tenochtitlan

You should have been holocausted, then you wold have turned out good like australia, canada and america.

The most succesful colonies are the ones where the abbos were slaughtered and whites took over.

Most of what the world knows about the Spanish today is based on the black legend pushed by the eternal Anglo.

Hernán Cortés arrived Méjico with 500 men, burnt his ships and conquered a million men empires.
Yes, that was the pinacle of badassness, imagine having Cortés and those 500 men in Europe today.

Church did the right thing, you're not supposed to kill your slaves.

The effects of the conquistadors are in my lineage (Puerto Rican heritage) and I cannot hold that against them. Then again, I do see that many Hispanic countries can't for the life of them run stellar financial operations.