/nzg/- New Zealand General

/nzg/- New Zealand General

This first post belongs to an Australian

Evening lads. Christchurch reporting in. Am soooo tired. Up all night last night. My fitbit says I got 1hr 6mins sleep since Sat morning.
Am on the couch trying to stay awake for my flatmate to get home.

Fucking hell that was close. Only a millisecond in it.

Wellington here. Anyone know any sluts I can snapchat?

Oh shit you’re right

One thing I've noticed these threads have been quiet all summer. Is it the end for /nzg/ or just taking a rest?

Surely just taking a break. As long as we are still pissed at our exs, /nzg/ will still survive

It's because I don't come here anymore.

I've missed you. Heaps. Will always be here for you bae.

Hello, boys.

Just back from mein walk.

Where did you go? The dairy or some milk and late night buzz bars?

How fucking new are you?

wew lad

Please no bully.
You sound like a greens voter. Being eternal cucks brings out the angry in them. They rage so easy.

Sup cunt nuggets.

>You sound like a greens voter. Being eternal cucks brings out the angry in them. They rage so easy.
That the best you could come up with? Really?

This is a boomer free thread, fuck off.

Would the Greens even make it across the 4% threshold if it wasn't for Sociology/Arts students?

Dude.stfu you're boring. I'd rather have a conversation with Quercy. Missing Dunners bigtime too. Truck boy even.

Oh nooo wah wah wahhhhh

Gotta be a big proportion of their voters. Them and sjw mums and guys older than 18 who ride bikes. Shits embarrassing to see a guy in his 30s riding a bicycle.

Nah, doubt it.

Still cracks me up how Turei or whatever her face is didn't realise that her saying what she did would infuriate the people who loathe the Green Party.

So out of touch which is ironic because that's what lefties accuse others of being.

I just came.

Ty.

>Shits embarrassing to see a guy in his 30s riding a bicycle.
Riding a bike is fun as fuck.

Probably too fucking fat to ride one you fat cunt.

Speaking of fat cunts what did everyone have for tea?

I had chicken and chips but am starving so thinking I might cook some more.

>that means I have to wait for it to cook though

I ride, but I wouldn't even vote for the greens with your voting paper.

Call me 8157626666

You're welcome? Quercy's good deed for the day?

Lol. Ok, I'll bite.
I have a job, I have money. I need to use my car for work, to get to the gym, supermarket, pick my gf up from uni. Next you'll be telling me you love public transport. Don't get me started on that. Who the fuck wants to be crammed into a small space with old people, mentally ill, jobless, listening to them all whinge about their lives. If my life got so bad thar I had to use a bus I'd just walk everywhere.

Nobody fucking cares you self important cunt.

> self important cunt
Hmm. That mbti test might be onto something. Tested ENTJ. The commander. Self important cunt sums me up pretty damn good. I've started ghosting my parents and sister because they're losers.

Didn't have dinner tonight. Been working on some shit and forgot the time. Gotta pick up the missus from work at midnight, might hit up BK.

Welly reporting

Yeah threads done, boys.

We got us a shit cunt up in here.

RIP.

why.. why would they do this.

I COOK WITH COCONUT OIL

for attention

Wellington reporting in. What anime is everyone watching at the moment?

the fuck cunt?!

the fuck cunt?!

Planetes

This thread decend into madness.

I haven't seen Planetes yet, but I kept getting told its good. I'll have to check it out next time I'm out of things to watch.

No wonder you Kiwis prefer sheep

Anyone seen the new Star Wars movie? Reviews seem mixed.

Don't care for Disney bullshit propaganda.

Its pretty good. Finn and Rose have a cool sidequest. Luke was weird.

Serves that cunt right for bringing us up when they clearly weren't talking about NZ.

Why do cunts do that shit all the time?

This. Star Wars is for cucks and weebs

This is a nice conversation would be a shame if I MADE IT ALL ABOUT NEW ZEALAND WHEN NOBODY ASKED ABOUT NEW ZEALAND

He's gone, it's been years, fucking move on.

The fight scenes were good. A couple of funny moments. Kylo Ren and whatsis face ginger dude had good banter. Apart from that hated it.

The chink chick was annoying. The purple haired grandma was an sjw idiot. Carrie Fisher looked and acted coked up. I have no idea why yoda even appeared. Worst bit was luke milking the tits of sealion kinda creatures. There was no point to that scene.

>There was no point to that scene.
Still made you musky uncut cock hard as fuck though ayyy big boy?

Well maybe just a little. Confused boners are the weirdest type to have.

>Confused boners are the weirdest type to have.
Tell us of some more.

So... What have you cunts been up to?

what happened to Dunners?

necked himself after lil peep died.

Just been thinking about you tbh
what you been up to

lil peep?

got knocked up

your on the internet.
open google lazy fuck.

Sup Forums is no longer secure.

/nzg/ = New Zealand is Garbage

Fucking terrible. You should have to take a physics lesson before you direct a SW movie.
Plot was back and forth and they destroyed all the hype and any reason to watch the next movie

ucks