difficulty level: mastication edition

Katheryn Winnick

A pale beauty

Yo someone post Brad Pitt

>mastication edition
Yeo, I'd say that qt lardass done masticated on some big macs

test

Mommy Natty ruins me.

M-M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very b-b-beautiful w-woman a-a-and I-I'm so l-lucky I-I have h-her... W-What h-h-happened t-to m-my V-Vic's admirers...

hrnnggg

I've dribbled out so many worship puddles to Mommy Natty.

who dis

>mfw no watsonfag to shit up our threads today

Well that went over all your heads.
>contribooting

Oh wait it's a herman thread

Emanuela Hutter, rockabilly singer

Two cent gutter slut

A-As h-her m-man I-I f-find m-myself l-looking a-at things d-different... I-I h-have fulfilled m-my d-dream i-in p-possessing a-a top beauty and n-now know w-w-w-what i-it's l-like to a-actually h-h-have one i-instead of wanting o-one without h-having o-one...

Masticating on your toes before the muff dive. Always my favorite.

As if you wouldn't pay her a ha'penny to have her tongue punch your fart box

Queen Cara.

W-What d-d-do y-y-you mean g-good s-sir... Oh... I-I hope y-y-you are n-not funny b-b-because m-my m-mistress i-is very l-locked u-up...

Brody Dale is so god damned hot.

>tongue
fuck

T-T-T-To her admirers, I-I p-promise i-it w-w-was a-a-an accident...a-ah, w-w-we just c-c-clicked l-let's say and I-I d-d-d-don't w-want any t-t-trouble h-h-here...

Nice trips. What's his name again?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daniel Beercanski

Dan "Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am" Schneider

God you're annoying as fuck

Dan "The Spider" Schneider
Dan "The Defiler" Schneider
Dan "The Initiator" Schneider
Dan "The Plunger" Schneider
Dan "The Bladder" Schneider
Dan "The Seducer" Schneider
Dan "Teen Bedder" Schneider

He does it on purpose

which one do you want to masticate?

Dan "Teen Bedder" Schneider
Dan "Rough Ryder" Schneider
Dan "The Collector" Schneider
Dan "No Lube Required" Schneider
Dan "The Despoiler" Schneider
Dan "Deep Pounder" Schneider

"Dirty" Dan " The man with the plan to get her in the van. Thick as a beer can. Widest girth in the land. I hate sand. You'll love getting slammed. Keep quite or be canned. I'll never be banned. Its for the kids, don't you understand? I can tell you're fan. I am a legend on Sup Forums. Some like 'em only white, but I accept tan." "Rough rider. Large hardon collider. Hold her tighter, she's a fighter. I enjoy the biters. I like them lighter. Hymen diver. Its going to be an all-nighter. If you have a daughter, hide her." " Don't call me that." Schneider

Dan "the foot-masticating menace" Schneider

the right, no doubt

left is literally no tastier than a realdoll

I want to masticate the pizza.

>Update
has she #MeToo'd yet?
With a mug like that, she sure didn't get work because she wast "talented"

Oh fuck. She's hitting so many weak spots.

Dovey is pure

Good morning.

F-Forgive m-me g-g-good sir... P-Please d-d-don't poke m-my eyes o-out...

Of all the /celeb/ themes you had to choose this one

Holy fuck! You have no idea what you're doing to my dick right now.

nice camel toe

It definitely is.

You mean he doesn't stutter irl?

Emma is always out in the sun yet so pale.

At first I kekked.
Then I realized that it's probably the closest to Dove with an ahegao face that I'll ever get.
Damn, I even find her hot when she tries to look stupid.

She use to want to be like the tanned models when she was a kid but now that she's older she's learned to appreciate the beauty in being pale. And she even creates awareness in make-up free beauty by doing campaign photoshoots like Aerie.

"Tongue punch your fart box"

I'm almost there. Don't stop

I-I know I-I now c-c-control a-a woman m-many m-men want and e-even th-though I-I'm a-a feeble th-thistler I-I nevertheless h-have h-her a-a-as mine... D-Darn, I-I'm shaking a-as I-I'm writing th-this o-out... I-I just know s-s-some alpha i-is g-g-going t-t-to let l-loose o-on m-me and, h-holding m-my legs in one h-hand and m-my head i-in th-the o-other, b-basically break m-my b-back i-in two a-a-and snap m-me l-like a-a twiglet...

Which celeb is the best mom?

heh

>don't mind me, little missy, just checking if everything is in order at the back here.
*boing*
>yeah, it's tight. Real tight.

how come?

My god, how much I'd love to eat that apple. Can't stop thinking about her licking my dick like that.
Fuck, you're really teasing my oral fetish.

>that's the prick who put his hand on my ass. Please kick him in his nuts for me. Make him wish he was never born.

W-W-What s-some m-men w-wouldn't d-do t-to grab a-a-a woman o-of this caliber m-makes m-me nauseous j-just thinking about i-it... I-I'm a-a marked m-man wh-while h-her b-beauty r-remains I-I know...

The beauty, the figure and the accent do it for me.
Liz Hurley is great tho.

Dovebro?

nice!
do you think they both keep their sons busy?

Oh my fucking god this is not fair!
No, actually NigriAnon.

>But pooky, surely you can beat him to pulp yourself? I mean, look what you did to me...

>Hold my ciggy and red bull, bitch. I'm about to haze him harder than a suburban banquet hall during bat mitzvah season

Both, but if I HAD to choose i'd go with kylie.

I love to please my queen...

T-The l-local m-mechanics a-are m-m-more than r-ready t-to p-practice th-their g-grease w-wielding and th-the l-local K-K-Karate d-dojo m-masters their C-Chopped s-suey on me i-if I-I ever g-glance i-i-in the w-wrong d-direction... F-F-Fear h-has n-no n-name t-to claim o-on m-me wh-when I-I'm s-safely th-thumb s-sucking m-my bedroom p-pillow...

Well hello there fellow Nigribro

Can someone please explain the Victoria Justice thing and the stutter?

I live for it.

>those lips
Haven't fapped for almost 5 weeks. Relapsed yesterday.

Me too. I love nothing more than making cara happy.

It's my favorite thing.

Same. How can I please her?

5 weeks is quite a lot.
welcome back

Her tongue is so perfect.

Longest I've ever managed. 2 weeks was my record until then. It feels good to be back. And also kinda bad. I don't know how to feel.

I edge and I edge until I can't take it anymore and then I edge more until it hurts and the I ruin my orgasm because I don't deserve any pleasure unless Cara gives me permission.

How lewd do you wanna make this user ;)