NEET THREAD

NEET THREAD.

WHY the fuck do people work 8, 10, 12, 15+ hours a day?

Is this good for humanity..?

Should I be punished for not having a job?

EVERyone who works is in a bad mood> achol/weed

discuss work for money...

I suggest a basic income and blah blah...

I like being stressful and a social commentator than a wagecuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAvfBwPzfJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, OP couple questions

What brought you to NEEThood?
About how much money do you live on every month, and do you live minimilistically?

That's great user.
When your parents die, you will die shortly after because you have no capability of supporting yourself.
Good plan
Trading half your life so you can do nothing with the half life you get

There are ways to make money without working. Even if you aren't attractive you could make a following on Chaturbate. Or twitch.

Tits or bye

>ITT: NEET BTFO's wagecucks
>buttflustered burgerflippers attempt to justify why they willingly cuck themselves for jew golds

I’m gonna be working 12 hours a day 4-5 days a week soon. RN psych, I love helping people. Well I do get a bad mood sometimes it goes away knowing I’m doing some good for some people, and no you should not be punished for having a job

NEETs are scum.

Elite NEET are the master race.

You should've stockpiled BTC in 2009.

Fuck me /b needs a much more stringent no under 18’s policy

*for not having

>mfw bitcoin's bubble pops and you faggots lose everything

I've already sold half my BTC.

That's $2.7 million USD in my bank account.

In the process of investing half my remaining BTC in gold.

Stay mad, friend.

you don't need to work. but you need money....

to get a good job role... you need study then opportunity which I don't I'll get due to social retardness.

CREATE ME A JOB, FAGGIT

Can you brew beer?

I'm funding my brother to open a brewery.

Most people work for money. Whether it be for someone else, or through entrepreneurship. Some people end up doing what they want to do in life. Others settle to work menial jobs (and there is nothing wrong with that). The only ones that are miserable are the people that don't socialize or be a human being at work and and don't take pride in what they do.

IMO NEETS are just lazy leeches. No better than people that play the system for welfare and sell drugs on the side.

You understand that nobody believes you right?

what is wrong with leeching? don't you do it with your breath?

>No better than people that play the system for welfare and sell drugs on the side.
Neets a're even worse than that.
At least drug dealing and welfare cheating takes some amount of effort and social interaction.

I'm pretty sure my account balance isn't dependent on your belief?

Does Mr. Beer count?

NEET in trouble here. Last Wednesday my nana died, and now I'm pretty much screwed. She took care of me for the most part, and now I'm stuck with my mum who isn't as responsible as my nana was. I was so dependent on her, I'm just scared of everything that's going to happen now. I feel alone in this world.

In this case it is, and you know it.
Post a screenshot of your bank balance then. In less time than it would take to fake

learn to cook. eating solved

Kill someone. Sent to prison, don’t have to worry about food or place to sleep

Post a screenshot you pathetic fuck

>I'm stuck with my mum who isn't as responsible as my nana was
If she's not going to support your laziness then she is more responsible
Suck shit... you've just been I produced to the NEET retirement plan.
It's called reality to every one else, except you're now decades behind

Prison is legitimately the best option for neets.

>checkd

wouldn't the world be better if robots swept the streets and all brainless tasks?

and we live making babies and raising them?

Stfu poorfags
Ur just jelly you aren't rich like me

Autism pls go

aaaaannnnnd the mask drops, thanks for confirming poorfag status

HEY, I RECOGNIZE THAT GAY BLOWJOB!
youtube.com/watch?v=VAvfBwPzfJw

Posting anime faces for no reason was proof enough.
The hat was unnecessary

Ummm... what if you're a NEET by just defaulting on your choices? like, if you don't want to do anything then decide not to do anything until you figure out what you wanna do and that accidentally last for years because people either don't care about your NEEThood or care enough about you to tolerate it, rambling... if you just don't care is it your fault?
>also, if that quiet voice in your heart sais it's cool to not do anything, why wouldn't you trust it???
rationally, this sucks but I'm trusting my heart so does that make it okay?

c-che-checkd

Autism stop now

No.
You are just lazy or afraid.
Anyone that let you get years into tha situation did so because they were already tired of your bullshit

did two years of college, got a really nice job, moved to another city for it, bought a sports car, getting 15-20% raises and 15% bonuses every six months

that's why some of us decided to get our shit together. you could be living the dream.

B-but-but-but-but-but-but-but-bu-ut-but

I'm not scared faggot, fight me.
Not lazy either, that's just your assumption. I said earlier that I just don't care to go after anything and the centered place I make my choices from says it's okay to wait and figure it out, you need to learn how to listen.

>has 2.7mil
>thinks investing in gold is a good idea
kek

I listened.
The only reason a human spend years doing nothing is due to fear or laziness.
All those years you've spent "thinking" about what you could do, you could've been doing something while thinking.

no user

nothing's stopping you from getting an easy 15 hours a week doing casual retail work. Even minimum wage is better than neetbucks and when you do decide what you want you will actually have some references and experience to get into it.

He has nothing.
He's a parentally protected hobo
I'd bet money he doesn't even have his own bank account

Why don't you consider those jobs?

THE QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

Yes there is...
Fear or laziness
That's the root cause if all neets.
Usually that's a symptom of mental illness, which is why neetdom is largely an American thing.
It happens in all developed nations, but in all but USA, people that care about them will get them some mental healthcare

THE AUTISM HAS RESPONDED
>reatrdedimage.aut

Social interaction is for losers.

>reatrded
>retarded
bu-but shes the pinale of fittness and strength

Doesn't sound like much of a dream.

Quite the opposite neetboy
I'm antisocial, don't like people in general, and I'm.socially retarded.
But I make over 60k a year running the busiest liquor store in my state.

You pretend. You fake it to get what you need to live.
You don't understand this because your parents provide what you need.
So not only are you invading their personal/private lives until the die, but you're also taking the funds the would use to spend the ends of their lives having fun together.
Yoyre the loser, and youre stealing the rest of your parents lives to do nothing

I used to be a NEET some 10 years ago or so, I'd get NEETbux and play games at home all the time. I agree I didnt have much stress, but after a while it started to become boring. I noticed I started playing less games and started mindlessly lurking different sites, telling myself that I'll eventually find something to entertain myself with.

Then I decided to find a job. In the beginning it was horrible, all the long monthly waits for my payment, waking up early every morning and try to get on time with a hangover. But I noticed I started evolving in my job (sysadmin) and become smarter and smarter. Thats one thing a NEET wont have, the capability to improve yourself.
NEET's are lazy fucks who abuse the system, and try to make the best of it, but they will always stay dumb because they're too lazy to learn

I'm happy with my job now, and im glad I stopped being a NEET

Definitely retreaded

I get it, yah it's probably laziness stopping me; given the choice to do nothing or put effort into something that I don't want to be doing I chose to hang out and do nothing, I could be considered to be wasting my time, rationally I know that I am but I knowing that doesn't make the decision for me to control myself into doing something I don't want to do. Look, if nobody in my personal life is saying anything and society isn't putting in an effort to fix my mentality and get me working then that makes it apparent that my behavior isn't dysfunctional enough to be punished just yet, I think I can stand more time in limbo, it's still a choice.

Ya, I get that , I was happier when I was working for damn sure but not working means I don't have enough money to drown myself in booze, weed ,etc. so there is a the trade off that I'm not easily able to abuse substances which aides me in reflection on my relationship with said drugs so... trade off, not working isn't completely evil..

>projecting this much
You don't know anything about me. Anyway have fun selling disgusting pisswater to worthless drooling fools so you can make a measly 60k a year lmfao if i were you I'd be more content doing nothing and earning nothing. What a cuck. And social interaction is still for losers.

Poorfag

You can't fake it if you get angry at the mere thought of talking to people or even just looking at them dumbass.

I have a high wage job that takes up most of my life when i work. When i'm not working i could be seen as a neet

How am I projecting when nothing in the post you replied to had anything to do with You?

OKay oak tree.

If you get angry at even the thought of looming at other people, you should just admit yourself to the nearest mental asylum because that's where you are going to end up regardless

Youd be amazed what you can do if you actually try

>You don't understand this because your parents provide what you need.
So not only are you invading their personal/private lives until the die, but you're also taking the funds the would use to spend the ends of their lives having fun together.
Yoyre the loser, and youre stealing the rest of your parents lives to do nothing

This is called projecting you worthless piece of trash. I can see why you run a liquor store considering you're too much of a dumbass to understand something this simple.

No thanks dipshit. I'd rather not take advice from the likes of a clown like you.

Damn, I was really hoping to read something that'd hit me and make getting a job I don't want make sense to me but I guess that Isn't going to happen.

Anyone have experience (that they'd be down to share) with antidepressants or adhd medication, in relation to going from #neetlyfe to #working?

at this point I'm wondering if I'm just chemically fucked up, done diet, exercise, and regularly meditate but I still don't give a fuck...

Well i can afford shit instead of begging on Sup Forums. So i guess there's any incentive for working

Its not projecting because I have my own place and support myself.
It is however, literally what you are doing by being a neet.

You don't know what projecting means do You?

Pills are a scam.

I do but clearly you don't. You don't know what my situation is or how I'm living yet you continue to insist that you have some sort of an idea just because you pulled it out of your fat liquor guzzling ass.

Because not everyone wants to live with family or in low income neighborhoods. To some people, their independence is worth something. It's also nice to have nice things. I travel a lot also and enjoy seeing new places. I also like collecting stuff and treating myself to good meals etc. You can live very comfortably off of a reasonable salary. It also gives you self worth to provide for yourself.

A neet trying to insult a human
Aren't you embarrassed enough?
Even thieving niggers are higher than neets.

Human = trash

I lived in neetdom for too many years before I got out of It, and have been working for 15-20years since.
I've experience, and I'm happy to share it, I'm.just not convinced it will make any difference to you

You're a neet.
Theres no question of your living situation

Neet=ashes of burnt trash (at best)

Ok there detective dipshit. But I can't help but wonder with detective skills like that what are you doing wasting your time arguing with neets on a japanese image board when you could be out there right now cracking those real tough cases. I can see it now "DETECTIVE DIPSHIT - PRIVATE DICK FOR HIRE"

I doubt it will make a difference, I was wondering specifically about people that have chosen to get on medication because that's in line with what I've been wondering about for fixing my situation.

Cool story. Unfortunately I'm still better and smarter than you.

Ehhh burnt trash is significantly better than trash itself. Think about it.

Neets are the angry shitposters of Sup Forums.
So unsatisfied with their lives that they spurg out at the closest thing to human interaction.

Stop blaming everyone else for your failure as a productive living creature and take some responsibility for your actions.

Also a neeT is only good when spelt backwards, anything after that is just a leech.

Only losers like you care about human interaction. Stop projecting.

umm, I've been honest and friendly in all of my posts and I'm a NEET, wouldn't being more desperate for social interaction make you more sociable on the internet?? I think the losers shouting in anger are just people that are bored for the majority, it's a low effort way to get attention.

Yeah I am a loser.

But at least on my death bed I can look back and relive my life's ups and downs.
All your memories will be of jerkin your gerkin to cartoon characters.

i bartend.

my job involves music, women, sports, booze

come home, smoke joint, fuck wife

watch some hockey from time to time

repeat.

fucking awesome

Then we will both die and be nothing. Hope you had fun wasting your time dipshit.

I do 50-60 hour weeks 5 days a week. Sucks balls. the weekend flies by. I start to relax and have fun sunday and its too late to enjoy.
I basically comfot myself cause i get some holidays off, get personal and vacation weeks so ye. I also get pension so I know I can retire in 27 years from now.

Sounds empty

You're a cuck. Your job is a joke and so is your life.

Been neeting since I got disabled at work 5 years ago. I've learned to deal with being pretty broke, but I'm not relying on anyone financially.

If given the choice, I'd go back to work, but there are no career options for me now. Upside is I can follow my interests. Unfortunately that basically means jerking off to anime all day. I'm not unhappy. I can't play games anymore but I can watch twitch all day.

It's a living.

If you were smart enough, you would know that although the overall production in USA is high. The production per hour, is very low but on 10 of the world. This is due to several factors such as education, absence, poor management, and the length of hours. Americans often brag about their determination, their long hours of work, as a badge of honour.

Norway, & Finland, are currently among the highest in production per hour. Their reaction to someone bragging about the working more than 37 hours a week is one of sympathy, for the employee being too dumb to get their work done in time.

American production per hour ranks in the bottom 10 in the world.

Norway & Finland are among the top 10.

Also notice they are among the happiest people in world too.

what happenend?

This sounds like such an awful life, tbh. I need social interaction and the satisfaction of travelling and buying the things I want because I can. I need to look at girls and have them look at me.

>Your life sounds like hell

>NEETs
>self-improvement
kek

If I sit here and type the word 'cuck' until I reach the word limit it still wouldn't be enough to describe you.