Give me some quality nigger memes

Give me some quality nigger memes

How do they find out the average IQ in Mozambique?

The irony is I could literally just post this in Facebook and say nothing and watch it get a hundred shares.

Anthropologists, sociologist and psychiatrists research them.

The Ancient Egyptians were NOT black.There may have been black Egyptians, however the majority were Caucasian. I hate that we even meme about this shit.

Not a single British Dime was offered the poor girl.

But what's it averaged against? Are they doing the same IQ test to most of the world? I live in a first world country and I don't know anyone who's been given a proper IQ test. Not counting those online ones where they inflate the points so you buy their DVD or whatever.

Odd, I too live in 1 first world country and they IQ testes my whole year at high school, loads of external moderators came in

Stop trying to defend the (literally) retarded negros

How is that defending anyone you inbred fuck.

I have, I was very disruptive in school and my parents took me to a psychiatrist to see if I was nuts. Part of the assessment was an IQ test.

And yes, it's a standard test for everyone. Problem solving mainly. And yes as well, I was nuts.

>2017
>calling someone you don't know an inbred as an attach

grow up child

>current year meme

>meme arrows

>greentext

>green meme

What a bunch of racist pieces of shit you all are. Being obese sloppy neckbeards doesn't make you the so-called "superior race", faggots.

There was a phase where nubians invaded and the rulers of Egypt actually where black
You can even look at the statues from that time, they look like niggers

Should I care about your faggot opinion?

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGENIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERRNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

This statue looks more chinese than negro.

Well worth a read

>spends life drinking Mt Dew and eating Cheetos
>is morbidly obese
>rarely bathes
>acne
>below-average dick size
>lives off of parents
>has never had a job better than a 15 hour/week delivery driver gig
>claims to be of the "superior race
>has a cum-stained waifu pillow
>autistic
>will die a virgin, likely from diabetes

I don't have a waifu pillow though

>still better quality of life than most niggers

I don't have a problem with black people.

I only hate niggers

>black
>people
pick one

I've met 2 in my entire life that were something approaching being respectable and one turned out to be a homosexual stalker.

>spend life drinking malt liquor and eating chitlins
>skeletally malnourished
>never bathes, frightened of deodorant
>sickle cells
>below gorilla intelligence
>living of government
>never had a job better than slinging crack in its own neighborhood
>claims "WE WUZ KANGZ"
>has a cum stained wooden fetish doll
>illiterate
>will die young, likely from justified shooting

>2017
>spelling attack attach

I hope this isnt true but I think it is.

not sure if a triggered negro or just bait

This person was a PCV in Senegal.
I am currently a PCV in Senegal.
Small world.

>below-average dick size

so are your experiences similar?

This.
I hate niggers.
I like black people.
But I hate americucks who think they're part of the white race even more than niggers.

With your first hand experience would you echo those thoughts?

tell some stories then

'Murcans are nigger enablers

I've had some similar experiences, but I would categorize them differently.
I don't agree that "Africans are dumb as shit."
Most of my bosses and all of the technical staff are African, and their far and away some of the most talented guys I've ever worked with.
Obviously, using that as an example isn't fair. But neither is spending two years in one village of a few hundred, and then commenting on an entire continent.

>has a tiny penis
>his wife cheats on him with niggers every weekend
>is probably a pedophile
>is a Libertardian
>says shit like "look, I'm only into girls going through puberty. Only creepos like actual little girls. For me? 13 and up"
>Has varicose veins
>Has liver spots in his mid-30s
>Actually likes mayonnaise and Wonder Bread

>has a tiny penis

This person is obviously what we'd call a "bush volunteer".
That is, they're living in a super rural area with huts and goats and everyone doing subsistence agriculture.
Obviously, the systems that we take for granted in the states don't exist because there isn't a tax base to support them.
So of course things are more primitive.
But, you go to a city - Saint Louis, Dakar, Saly - and you can find areas that are totally westernized.
I'm not going to pretend that the level of poverty isn't obvious everywhere, or that the causes of that poverty aren't cultural in some ways.
But shit, look at other developed countries in the early 1900s. It takes a while for people to get their shit together and adapt their culture to modern ways of living.

What kind of 1st world country doesn't give you an IQ test when you're in school? I'm (an oldfag) in the US and my IQ is in my school record. Maybe you didn't realize it was an IQ test? Or, maybe they were too afraid of embarrassing the blacks?

guess the one-drop rule works against them for dick size.

You sound very intelligent, kudos.

kek

its just funny how every negro comment has something to do with their dicks.

But that's not to say that their short-sightedness, lazy attitude and idiocy isn't an inherent trait, right?

one nigger with a micropeen vs. most white men with micropeens.

I love how niggers never come up with different and factual rebuttals.

>commenting on an entire continent

Did you read it? He says "First. a caveat. Africa is huge, and I can only speak for the little corner I was in."

For a place as homophobic as this, there sure is a lot of affinity towards cocks.

If you think the size of a dick is the measure of a man, you're pretty retarded.

I would argue that it's cultural more than racial.
And I think a big part of the problem with Africa has been that governments and NGOs both inside and outside Africa have focussed on the wrong issues.
For AGES, the focus has been on health and nutrition. This extended life expectancy and lowered infant mortality. Those things are great, obviously.
But the ultimate result was that it fed more people into a system that was insufficient for the number of people it had already.
Looking back, it seems obvious that the most benefit would have been derived from focussing on education, technical training, and avoiding brain drain through incentive programs.
Yeah, more people would have died in the short term, but the continent would be more developed. And the educated people would create more value that could be invested into health care and all the rest of it.
As it is, if everyone pulled out of Africa, the health care systems we've spent so long working on would collapse, there would be a massive die off, and everything would go back to square one once the shooting stopped.

Yeah, that cautious avoidance of stereotyping gets dropped pretty quickly though.
Just look at how many times a statement is made about "africans" without any qualification.

I agree that the main focus should be education

Nothing I said is untrue. White men are usually Libertardian pedophiles who have shit taste in food. Newsflash, bitch: mayonnaise on Wonder Bread isn't real food.

these are so bad
poor taste
I was expecting more out of this thread, terrible start I'm not going to scroll past this..
what are you?

Although even that's a problem.
A lot of former colonies are still using the same education system that they did before independence.
So you've got millions of people being taught with a system that's 50+ years out of date. And on top of that, even when the system was new, it wasn't designed to produce an educated, upwardly mobile populace.
Also, a lot of countries still have for-pay primary education. As long as that's the case, Africa will lag behind.

gee, I wonder how all the white people did it without all the outside help.

Da, is good we normal USA teenager who wear the blue jean and play the X box share meme about inferior negro peoples.

Why do you think Africa has never been developed?
Looking for a serious answer.

Yes, and they are not known for any achievements and let the kingdom fall apart in one generation.

But they was KANGS

Can someone plz photoshop the black panther city behind this for the keks

cant you read properly negro?
>Newsflash, bitch: mayonnaise on Wonder Bread isn't real food
>Ogga Bogga KFC nigga bitch Watermelon

Ya it was all whitey's fault.
We need mo money for dem programmes!

Do you have his other stores?

Why were you disruptive? Earnest question.

>>joins cock thread
>>+2 cockmancy

I don't think the poster of that pic cares. Also, sauce?

We have a winner

I'm not american, explain me pls, why blacks so much hate that N-word? In my country we call them that without rage or hate feelings, just becouse in school teachers said "negroes live in africa", and we used to call them so. I quite don't understand dat .

>black people.
That's an oxymoron.

I wish it was that easy.

It is, they are thin skinned bitches, it's why they are protected by so many laws.

Because there are no different races and all humans are the same.

Skin colour is a social construct and doesn't really exist. Therefore you can't call somebody a name because of his "skin colour". All people are the same and niggers don't exist.

But white crackas on the other hand are evil as fuck and deserve to die, FUCK WHITEYS!