Must be really hard talking about jerking off your son on the morning news

Must be really hard talking about jerking off your son on the morning news..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eBerb45BbPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did he mean by this?

I think she likes to jack off her son while she is thinking on her feet

youtu.be/eBerb45BbPo

She's mastered off the cuff conversation....

I would never have failed penis inspection day if I had a mom like that

I do not get the joke, OP

Backstory?

>she hasnt been fully doxxed
>her life/career hasnt been destroyed yet

I really miss the good ol days...

wait whats happening?

isn't this cp or is it okay if a woman does it?

I am not interested in watching the entire video, what part?

I need the full video for research purposes in order of mastering the cuff conversation.

Can someone explain this I never new what was going on here. I always figured it was one of you fucking weaboos tricking your mom into touching your dick .

That doesnt look like a handjob and is this cheese pizza?

she's just inspecting it

That must have happened at least 2 times, maybe he filmed it on purpose.

Before smelling, kissing, licking and playing with it.

Ya fuckin think it was an accident? Lol

And Sup Forums is not giving a fuck.
Really this place is going downhill.

THANK YOU!
At last someone with a common sense.

damn this is the 6th time i see this theat again, and still no video, is really a lost cause

So start giving a fuck and do something instead of relying on others

I'm thousands of miles away.
Sorry kiddo.

I wish she was my mom.

I wish I was your father fucking both of you.

>downhill
Just leave this website already. Why do you fucks ruin it with bitching about petty shit that doesnt matter. The only reason to fuck with her is fun. If you're doing it for "moral" reasons, or because its gross to your squeemish little ass, then just fucking leave, you clearly can't manage to be on this site without filters anyway.

Same goes for you whiny fucks.

kike

In the old times there was a picture posted thousands of times about an incest scene about a father, mother and son.

The image was a mosaic of little images with the family at the graduation ceremony of the son, and other one o two images (do not remember correctly) with the mother sucking dicks.
7b/ discovered that the dick were of father and son thanks to mole position and tumb size and shape... but no one ever found the vid.

than there was a gif of a girl fucking an horse, also that video was never found.
Sadly I lost all of this pictures :(

Shit like this happens, but back in the day 7b/ would have be gone in frenzy to find something.

Mammals dont have something magic in them say "dont fuk fam, fam". Shit happens. As long as they arent breeding out downies into the world, you can get over your squeemish insecurities.

Are you retard?

It's okay if a woman does it

Aren't you talking about the westermarc effect? You mung it's been studied thoroughly

After rereading that, I might be. I just assume this place has become a normie infested hell by now

What do you think happens when autists spend all day in their room/basement and not around the people theyre supposed to be westarmarking? Did you even think that one through?

It's 4:44am op
Try again later

Of course you idiot, that's the basis of the study, it even affects non related people that grew up in a kibbutz you Jew fuck

btw, if you want more info

user-ib dot la/w c/ res/3479 dot html

>this thread

He's 19 from what has been reported.

i know the pic. it was a known fake.

This

I remember that shit. Blonde milf double suck.

>than there was a gif of a girl fucking an horse, also that video was never found.
i got a shitload of them, really not that hard to find,

Yes but the GIRL was fucking the horse not the horse fucking the girl. Girl strapon w/horse videos arnt exactly a dime a dozen

she likes to jerk off her son with her feet.