What is the genuine reaction of people from your country when they see two men kissing in public? Honest question...

What is the genuine reaction of people from your country when they see two men kissing in public? Honest question... Is there a difference between certain kinds of men?

If they are bears, people don't give a shit. If they are flamboyant faggots, they would probably get bullied or beaten someday.

disgust

provided they are out of the big meropolia, probably some form of physical violence

>physical violence
>in bears

Do you really think we will believe in you?

Some people would be happy to see an expression of gay love so openly displayed

Some people would be indifferent

Some people would be disgsted

Almost no one would say anything though

We kiss a lot anyway so nobody would notice.

I've never seen that happen.

So Finland barely have flamboyant/attention whore faggots. Great.

>you will never be bearmode like that
cursed to be a skeleton forever

most people would be slightly disgusted but would never admit it

I'm disgusted when I see any two people kissing in public

keep it to yourselves

I have no idea, never seen it. Probably would be ignored

Someone would call fag removal unit, they would catch those and hang then on a port crane when sun sets.
Also, fuck fag removal department, they keep rising the prices for tickets to attend hanging.

I wouldn't care at all, not that it's usual a all. I don't get why people pretend it's ultra disgusting and act like it's two girls one cup.

For what I've seen
no reactions
people don't care

>implying two girls one cup is disgusting

Since when there are gay bears in Peru?

Checks out

if they look like normal guys then most people would think they are just drunk and are fooling around.
if they are dressed like faggots, have long hair etc then most people around (both men and women, especially the old women) would start yelling at them, insult them and even try to beat them with a stick or bare hands. some might even throw a small rock or a part of a tree at them

is there seriously only one azeri here?

>have long hair
As a gay man, I'd beat every man who has long hair or dresses like a fag

Gay bears in Peru? Nice. Besides we I thought only Argentina were this degenerated. I'm curious. Post some.

I'm not gay, google them idk

nice furry butt... and cute ears... 9/10

i've only heard of gays in this country through hushed whispers, have yet to see the "gay explosion" people love talking about

>gay explosion
Has the homosexual future already begun?

Probably celebrated about t.bh.
The ones who'll be shunned will be the ones who disapprove of the gays.

Me personally, I wouldn't care

Zing

Actually when I went to the beach with my friends once we spotted a fag couple, they were wering string panties. We just laughed at them and girls said it's ugly to wear underware like that for males.

It was like 7 years ago from now in eastern Poland and apart from our laughs nobady gave a problem to those men, they didn't kissing tho.

Why didn't you ask them to take off their underware if you had a problem with it?

Disgust

Matthew Chapter:19:19
Like yourself, please love Gay.

I would react digusted

me too

if they're cute i would be jealous and think about it the rest of the day and cry in my bed at night

:'( Now I feel bad

In Budapest probably nobody would care, British tourists and beer bicyclists had deadened everyone's nerves, to almost everything. In smaller towns they'd definitely get stares and whispers behind their backs, but no open hostility. We're fairly progressive, by Eastern European standards

Pretend it's normal, while privately thinking they're faggots who should be gunned down in the street like the degenerates they are.

Why are you so edgy?

I like cock as much as the next guy but can't they just get it on in private like normal people do?

Stare a bit, ignore a bit, possibly shake head and complain to others about it.

This!!!

Probably canned and burned with gas. Once the physical attacks done, someone will call ambulance. Everyone will join the fun. If they want to be gay, please go somewhere else, just never here.
>also anyone doing intimate scenes in public are shunned

Depends if they are cute
If they are i would try to come closer and get an erection