I fucking didn't had a gf for over 5 years now. I'm not fat bastard, I'm not stupid, I'm not bad looking...

I fucking didn't had a gf for over 5 years now. I'm not fat bastard, I'm not stupid, I'm not bad looking, I just somehow reject ALL of girls away from me and I don't even know how I do it. I see fucking faggots around me every single day with a solid looking gf's, happy and in love and I'm wondering what in the fuck am I doing wrong?

How do you get your gf's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Bj-FSkUqzo
youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being an entitled tool

Stop coming to Sup Forums and moping about it like a little twat muffin

Then stop the denial and get a bf faggot

more of her

go out

Maternal traumas.....

same

I'm bored, so I'll take this as if it wasn't b8.
Go out and socialize you fag. Try entering a few clubs, such as :
-dance, for example rock or salsa
-something where you get to organize an event for at least 100 people
-one where you'll learn something
Make some friends, physically. Go out to bars and go clubbing sometimes.
Only through meeting people can you meet a potential gf.

What's your current age and situation?

Yeah, as if I didn't already tried that. 30 yo. When I come to talk to girls, they just be like: oh okay, well, gotta go. kthnxbye,

You're being vague dude

Anyways I might be too young to be of any help here

tfw i have a gf in every salsa club in the tri-state area

Things women are attuned to that will make you dating cryptonite in their eyes, I guarantee you're doing all or nearly all of them.
>Extreme negative emotions, anger, hate, despair.
>Talking about failures. Women like positivity and a man that stays happy and confident even when things go bad. They want a rock.
>Being shy. Confidence cannot be faked and it must be learned for any success with women. Either that, or have God's great equilizer money, enough money can make up for any flaws with ANY woman.
>Being sloppily dressed. I'm not saying dress up. But dress nicely, be clean, and have a style about it. No t-shirts and jeans every day will not cut it.
>Also when a girl seems like she's interested, always downplay your interest. You always must seem one notch less interested than she is, if you're MORE interested her interest is quickly gone. Always act "take it or leave" aloof about hanging out.

And one last pointer. Converse with EVERY girl you're into (you can't win if you don't try, men ALWAYS make the first move in any mammalian species, this separates the men from the sexually immature males that NEVER make a move and stay lonely). If she seems interested, jsut ask her to hang. Something where it will be just you and her alone. I like weed and video games or drinks and a movie. You get her alone and things have a natural momentum. You'll get something, at least a kiss... probably a makeout, sex is possible and certainly possible on hangout 2 or 3..

fuck this faggot, this is now a bimbo thread.

Stop beeing a beta, start beeing a Alpha.
Stop looking for a "girlfriend", start looking for some nice fucktoys and, eventually & suprisingly, among them, you will find acceptable gf material.

damn, I know that feeling, 25 yo single here

Easy, Force yourself inside them, New GF everytiem!

More virgin faggots looking to fap, and later sulk in their lonely misery in the dark corner of their mom's basement

/r/ unshopped version

30 years old and don't even have a couple of female fuck toys, even if they are fatties. Kill yourself faggot

oh shit, name?

Chessie Kay

I'll be honest op I'm a 19 year old guy. And I seem to do okay with girls, I'm decent looking and am quite funny. But I can't seem to get into any sort of relationship with a girl, I'm just a joke to them. I told a girl last night that I really liked her, and I was way too drunk and she didn't believe me. Basically I'm on the same trajectory as you I think.

Become supreme gentleman

This. Can get ass all the time, decent looking ones too. I'm actually impressed with my high score... but a decent girl I want in my home and life? Fat chance.
At some point more isn't better. Turns out when you fulfill the meme "he gotta have a big dick and fuck for a long time", it turns out you're just a human fucking dildo.
Yay.

As weird as it sounds, quit chasing them. Work on yourself. Pursue new interests or hobbies. Focus solely on #1. I always find the best things when you aren’t looking for them. Worked for me. Besides, sounds like you deserve to be a little selfish for all the shit you’ve taken. I’ll be alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Bj-FSkUqzo

>such an injustice
basically OP right now

feels thread
>be me
>likes female coworker
>asks if she goes club w me
>she says yes
>see her before club
>male coworker on her like glue
>she not at club
>idc.jpeg
>try to find girls 18+
>check for girls with 18+ wristbands
>find cutie that can dance on dancefloor
>turns out she has bf and is exchange student
>don't care am drunk
>she leaves before I could spend her a drink
>go home at 2am
>furiously jack of 4-5 times in the morning
>depressed.jar

am 21 and I am doing kinda meh.
1 girl who thinks I am a neat guy told me she tought I was a faggot at first.
she didn't tell me what I am doing wrong..
mom tells me my coworkers are immature but it seems the kids that keep bragging and acting like they are the shit have a better time than me

Leykis 101

You probably think about it so much that girls can just see it on your face, just be normal start of as mates slowly and you'll get there.

If you continue to be massive insecure faggot be an hero we need.

You probably have an incredibly shitty personality. Just because you aren't stupid or ugly or fat doesn't mean you are attractive on the inside.

And, here's a shocker, women actually care about that too.

Why would you want one. They do nothing absolutely nothing besides drain money, time and mental capacity. You are also always wrong and always an asshole when something goes awry. Their friends will take. Their side regardless. Of how wrong they are. You are nothing but trash to woman as are all 95% of men

This is a western viewpoint of women.. Go get an asian woman, they aren't as slutty and value family life more than retard western girls. And yes, western GIRLS, not women.

Beta bitch

So you're saying I should stop chasing girls/women? Do you mean just pretend I don't chase them or just ignore them totally? How would I recognize someone's interested in me that way?

inner game:
>youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
outer game:
>youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8

Seduction techniques are just tools in a tool box. Some people use a hammer to create, other people use a hammer to harm. The fact that some people use a hammer to harm doesn't make a hammer bad. The men who hate pick up artists are idiots who only focused on outer game, completely neglected inner game and gave up in frustration without putting in the time necessary to really know the techniques. They are like bad carpenters and bad carpenters always blame their tools.

The hardest thing that is going to be for you to accept is that your understanding of what triggers attraction to a man within a woman is wrong. As in, not correct. Mistaken. Misinformed. Female attraction literally has nothing to do with your physical appearance. If you insist on continuing to assert that your appearance is a factor, then keep on doing the exact same thing you've been doing over and over again, expecting a different result each time like an idiot. There is no helping you.

If you are ready to try different perspective on female attraction, consider this:

All women have 5 universal attraction triggers. In no particular order, they are:
1. He is the leader of men
2. He is a successful risk taker
3. He has a willingness to emote (laughs, doesn't speak in a monotone voice)
4. He is a protector of loved ones
5. He is preselected by other women.

You could look like Brad Pitt from the movie fight club, but if you aren't demonstrating to women that you have at least one of the above five traits, you aren't getting laid. Sexual arousal in women stems from jealousy. Women become horny at the thought of a rival woman attempting to steal access to the life their man has built for himself; a life she buys access to by trading pussy to be part of it.

Basically, girls are prostitutes. They sell their pussy to gain access to a masculine social group.

>puts on fedora n trenchcoat

listen here dude you need to learn how to do 1 sequence which will work for all girls around u. proof by science I am an alpha

I know it's cliche as fuck but confidence is the key to getting women.
I was a shy dude who didn't do to well with women. Then about 3 years ago I went on a cruise and got that unimited beverage package.
I was drunk enough the the whole time to be way more confident. My thought was "fuck it act a fool not like you are going to see these people ever again anyway"
Long story short I was getting a different gurl every night. And then on night 5 I met this one. We really hit it off and now she's been my gf ever since. We are moving in together next semester.
There is hope guys. Yoou just need to be able to say "fuck it" and go for it.

Well you didn't try hard enough OP, I'm sure that's your whole life story. YOU never tried hard enough. Sucks to be a fag.

don't call it confidence. call it bravery because I as a shy guy back then had a lot of bravery and didn't hesitate telling what I feel and asking girls for a talk between both of us. risky but quess that's how I did it and today I've become more of a pussy with a fuckd up analytic mind

You're better off going MGTOW. Women lack mental maturity and I don't know about you but I have better things to do than to babysit.

Quit posting "WWYD" threads and it will get better.

⊤: women == crazy ⊕ hot
∴ ¬ getting one → happiness

women feel it when you're desperate and will avoid you subconsciously

the harder you're trying the less likely it will be to find someone

maybe you're one of the "nice guys"

see

Protip

Who is she?, insta? Pls

don't burden yourself with naturally two-faced whores. they're only good for reproduction.
>inb4 t. Abdul/mgtow
>shit the real betas say