Do you want children Sup Forums?

Yes. 2 boys and a girl.

no

Not really, but she does

I didn't want kiddos my entire life until recently. I'm 36 now, and gay, and when I go to the park or downtown and see dads helping their kids ride bikes or play on the jungle gym I get super sad. Wat do?

it's the opposite here.
she doesn;t want to pass on her "bad genes". she has depression and a lot of other mental things, and she doesn't want to make kids that have the same problems as her.
don't tell her i said this, but i think that she makes kind of a bigger deal out of it than she should.
anyways, yeah. i think kids are cool and I want to be a father when i'm ready.

Hell no. Never have. I'd be a terrible father and don't see the point of bringing a child into this cycle of suffering just so it can wither and die.

fuckin pedos can go to hell

stop putting dicks in your butt?

>Wat do?
There are lots of kids in orphanages around the world who are living in terrible conditions and would be happy to have anyone who's willing to love then and take care of them. Adopt, gaybo.

1. i don;t
2. if i did that wouldn't help

thanks user i will always cherish the advice of an obese 15yr old i recieved today

yeah i want a boy and a girl, thats the only reason to live

i want to be the father mine never was

dubs checked, but horrible opinion. check back in when you get out of high school.

>thanks user i will always cherish the advice of an obese 15yr old i recieved today

KEK

My wife thinks that I'd make a great dad. I disagree entirely. Plus, I also have the bad genes argument.

no, not interested, neither is wife. bring on the bingos

MODS

thanks friend and you're not wrong. it's just not quite so simple. a lot of places don't let gays adopt but where they do it's still pretty strict and difficult. even straight couples have low approval ratings - you need to be in a relationship that's proven to be stable and solid, you need a certain type of home and a minimum income, and you need a permanent network of extended family and friends as reliable support. ticking all those boxes is pretty tough for most.

>check back in when you get out of high school
I'm 34. I'd love to hear your compelling case against my position, user.

Not really feeling it but that's good because I can't have any with my current partner.

No.
Do I have children?
Yes.

Yes. I have three. Three blue-eyed white boys. Feels good man.

Sure, sure. But if you want it that badly, you can get all your ducks in line.

Depends on my mood at any given time. If it happens, it happens but there will ONLY be one. If it happens then I'm going to make damn sure he or she hangs around the right kind of people and isn't raised by TV or the internet.

(Well, they'll probably get a heavy dose of internet but being a network engineer they're going to have to get really clever if they want Sup Forums)

I dont
It would be cruel bringing a child into a world in which they have no chance

Yeah, true. I'm working on it as best I can I guess.

with all due respect, even with bad genes, life is still worth living. if you don't raise them to be ungrateful little shits, they'll be thankful for being alive and stuff.
you seem to be the edgiest kind of nihilist. go read some nietzsche or something and realize that even if life has no inherent meaning, what matters is the meaning we give to it.

I agree that you shouldn't have kids
But mostly because you're a nihilistic neckbeard and certainly an atheist
Too many of those already

>blue-eyed white

I guess it'd be neat to follow my biological imperative and pass on my seed but I'm not really interested in raising children.

Fuck yes i do. Im gonna name my first girl Leila.

Adopt. I live in a trendy part of town and theres lots of gay dudes and its pretty obvious none of them have a center. Besides, i think it would be mutually beneficial too

Another problem I have, if I'm being honest, is them being raised around her family. Her family is big on being around each other, and I dislike a majority of them for the way they act and the things they say. I don't want my kid around people like that.

Also, lets look at this another way. There's no guarantee they'll be thankful for being alive. I know there are days that I'm not. But I probably have un-diagnosed depression.

But to each their own. If having kids is for you, I'm happy for ya.

No. The world is over--populated and I don't want to add to that.

>go read some nietzsche or something and realize that even if life has no inherent meaning, what matters is the meaning we give to it.
Wow, user, this is such a revelation to me. I mean, I've never thought about that before, nor have I ever read this Nietzsche you speak of.

Of course the meaning we give to life is the only thing that matters, but that doesn't change the incontrovertible fact that the nature of life is predicated on suffering. We feel the need to give meaning to life, because it's ingrained in us to survive and persevere--this doesn't mean that the meaning we ascribe is good reason to procreate.

It's actually not. The only places with genuine overpopulation are cities with shitty infrastructure in shitholes like India.

I’m a single father.

I find any excuse to beat my daughter because I find it sexually gratifying

It’s fantastic.

>but mostly because you're a nihilistic neckbeard and certainly an atheist
It's funny how defensive people become about this.
>y y you're just a... a neckbeard! Yeah, that's it!

Any other stale ad hominems you'd like to add?

Well..... GF is knocked up, wont get an abortion.

Guess who doesn't have a choice anymore?
I'm be a Dad .... oh my geeerwwd

>Doesn’t understand the difference between crowded and overpopulated

It's not.

if you appreciate your life, then you have an obligation to give the opportunity of life to another being.
if you don't appreciate your life, then oh well. sucks to be you with your shitty philosophy.

Delhi is overpopulated. The world isn't.

So you're not a nihilist and an atheist, and it's an ad hom to read your words and conclude that you are?
lol, no. I just want fewer of you in the world.

what kind of asshole do you have to be to knock a girl up unintentionally?
are you white trash?

You'd be surprised how many people are just stupid.

lol what? is that some sort of philosophy you expect everyone to share? some people want kids and some don't. that's ok!

I sure do

I was gonna leave your statement be, but i have to check those dubs.
I'm saying by any means, you should be thankful, and they should too.
and about the whole family thing, that honestly sounds pretty rough. though, i think a good amount of people have to deal with the same kind of thing. family that they dont like and such. the cool thing about raising a kid is that you can do it however you want, as long as your partner is cool with it.

>if you appreciate your life, then you have an obligation to give the opportunity of life to another being
That's your perspective, but you need to think a little harder, pal.

To some degree, it's ingrained in all of us to procreate and preserve the species, but let's not pretend it's not a relatively selfish thing. If the decision to procreate were strictly based on logic, the main reason for procreation would be for economic and practical purposes.

No, but my gf of 8 years wants to. Soon.
I have pushed it several times with long backpacking trips arround the world.
I think its a deal breaker. One day shes going to says its time and im going to say no and i think i have to leave her. Too bad, shes a great girl.

I sometimes worry about getting my girlfriend pregnant before we're really ready to have a kid. we use protection and everything, but nothing 100%, there's always that slim possibility.

No. Got a vasectomy.

You wasted hers and your own time for that long knowing it would eventually come to that, you really should an hero.

Trips check'd

These guys have it right.

You’re gonna have problems man

That sucks. It's one of those situations where the other person is hopeful that the other one changes their mind, or so it seems.

Hopefully everything works out. People do change a little bit, but it's always hard to say.

>so you're not a nihilist and an atheist, and it's an ad hom to read your words and conclude that you are?
You were attacking my character rather than the substance of my argument--that's called an ad hominem. But I've learned to not expect much more on this cesspool of a website. In fact, I've never heard a good argument against antinatilism that isn't essentially selfish.

When I was young I wanted them, but the older I get I just see them as being a burden and me and the mrs are glad we didn’t have any. I might be a surrogate dad or adopt later, I just can’t see dealing with a baby for more than 2 seconds

When else am I going to have the chance to beat the bare ass of a young girl legally?

>It's something that's been on my mind for a while.

>I'm good with kids in my surroundings, and in certain respects it would be great to have kids of my own.. but then again I am quite happy when they return home, and I do as well and it usually takes the day after for me to acclimatise again. I don't think I would be able to manage to deal with having kids around at every given moment I'm home and keep my sanity, especially around the toddler phase.

>Also, if it was a girl I would worry way too much about her when she gets near puberty, I know this because I already did with my friends daughter who are close to me.

Seconded. Kids should be something that is discussed right up front.

Its not like i feel good about it. I love her and we are soo good together. Its hard to leave

I really hope it does. Shes really a keeper, but i WILL be a shitty father. Ive only held a child twice in my life. I have several mental issues. Addictive tendencies. Abused as a child. Ex heroin addict and lots of other shit. I will mess a kid up

You're a selfish prick, if you really loved her you would have told her way sooner so she could have time to restart and have kids but no you strung her along for all that time knowing your time didn't matter because you didn't want kids
It's like saying I want her just so nobody else can have her you giant fucking manchild. Neck yourself

>neck yourself
tried several times when i was younger.

Im not arguing that im not selfish. I know i am. I just really really really love her and i should tell her.I should have told her 5 years ago.

you're a cunt for not wanting to have kids, and wasting her time
you're just a straight up cunt, jesus christ you're salty

You can't even fucking commit to killing yourself properly you useless cunt

Once the kid is there you go through a forced change, which can be for the better, but if you just don't want to then don't, don't blame it on not being able, complete shitbags are parents at this very moment, atleast you could do a better job than them if you talk like that about your girlfriend

>I just really really really love her and i should tell her
Perhaps you should try really really REALLY loving her and do the right thing.

These people should fucking hang themselves in their room right now, how is the guy now FORCED to have kids? You guys literally have never seen a girl before in your lives I bet

Avoiding kids like a plague, why cant people just come out as a 20 yearold. Instead you gotta listen to their annoying fuckery for years untill they hit the golden age of teens where they stop talking to you.

If i ever have the misfortune of having kids im going to praying that the teen phase kicks in when they are 2 years old, the moment they hit 18 im kicking them out dont give a fuck if they have jobs or a place to stay.

its not as easy as you might think
its like something is printed inside your brain that makes you stop.
i ran toward the edge several times, but always stopped 1m before the fall.
i really did try my best.
also tried od with several fentanyl patches and heroin. but even tho i had hid at the harbor, i was found and saved.

as i type all this, its clear that i shouldn't have kids

It's not about being forced to have kids, it's about wasting peoples fucking time knowing full well you'll eventually have to break up with them

Quit basing your entire life and identity on your fetish for dicks and fulfill your purpose by mating and raising offspring.

>Do you want children Sup Forums?
to raise? no
to fuck? yes

So you’re only allowed to be in relationships that you know or think will be permanent?

me and the wife want a kid but its just not financially realistic for us to have one. that shit is way too expensive. maybe in a few years though

> its clear that i shouldn't have kids
And that's your right, but don't fucking waste the precious time of people who do

How much do you two make?

Im almost sure, that if you asked her if i wasted her time, she would say no. we had some AWSOME adventure together and she seems really happy. i dont believe the only reason to exist, is to have children

That is what you should strive for, but you shouldn't be in a relationship that's 100% guaranteed to fail, especially when you've known it for as long as he has, he's scum.

Fuck yes. I've always wanted to have a kid.
Coincidentally, we're going to get a pregnancy test done today.
Wish me luck Sup Forums

to fuck them?

I didn’t really, but now that I have one it’s fucking awesome being a dad. I love my wife even more, like our daughter has brought us even closer, and my daughter is super smart and I know every parent says this but she really is the greatest thing in my life.

Yes I do. I want to have my baby princess with my beautiful wife.

why not? if you make each other happy, why not enjoy while it lasts? even tho its destined to fail?

im the scum

don't raise a fucking princess user you think this world needs more ungrateful cunts? Raise a lady.

Nigga you gay as fuck

I sort of have experienced the feeling of being a father with relatives' kids, and people close to me and I liked that, but I don't think I could deal with having a kid around the house on a daily basis. Also I would worry too much if it's a girl.

because you'd want to fuck it? thats fucking wierd user

My daughter was born earlier this year. I haven't be this happy and sleep deprived simultaneously in my life.
Shits worth it bro, especially if your girl is worth being with.

Not until I met the girl I used to date. Now that we split I don´t know again.

The closest to a answer I have is:
Possibly but I am not one to have kids just for the sake of having kids, if I were to have one it would be because the person I am with is so special and that I believe we could raise a benefit to the world.

i just got my first one. its one of the best feelings in the world.

No, because girls are taken advantage of pretty much their whole lives.
You fucking pedophile piece of shit.