BBC: "Last Whites of the East End"

Been reading about this for weeks and looking forward to it. I don't esp like Brits, esp. cockneys, but since Blair came into office, people have been warning that Whites of the UK were being ethnically cleansed.

IT was a joke then. Now even their official state broadcasting company admits it:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-D9atKl7Q

This pretty much happens only in the south.

>Whites of the UK were being ethnically cleansed
That part of London wasn't even the East End 50 years ago. Cockneys have been leaving the East End since the end of WW2. It's not because of immigration, its because it has and always will be a shithole.

Anti Bangladeshi Propaganda...Shut It Down.

>It's not because of immigration

It literally is though. It's called white flight. In the documentary you can see people saying they want to stay in Newham but can't because its a caliphate. Only 3 white kids in a classroom. No nativities at Christmas.

Rotherham? Bradford? Birmingham?

>it has and always will be a shithole.
Don't care, they may be trashy people from a shithole.

Do you realize the fucking BBC put out out a program admitting Whites are being "Ethnically cleansed?"

Of course, it has the usual propaganda spin and it features race-mixing trash. But it's still amazing to people who were pointing this out 15 years ago under Blair and you'd literally get laughed at.

It's coming for the rest of the UK too.

My fav. part is the bangledeshi muslim, who moved to the UK 30 years ago or something and claims to be "5th generation," organizing Muslim prayer groups and then complaining Whites are leaving.

I can't imagine why they're leaving. And if you are in the UK, this is coming for you too unless you have the shekels to escape the wonders of diversity.

It isn't because of immigration it's because the white people are leaving. For example if you have 100 houses filled all with white people the only way immigrants can move in is because the white people leave. They are the ones that are leaving and destroying a community. If I could afford to buy round there I would.

>Only 3 white kids in a classroom
That's not the immigrants fault that is the governments fault.

I didn't say they were trashy people, I said the area has always been a shithole and no matter how much redevelopment there is East ham, Plaistow and custom house they are never going to be decent areas.

>I didn't say they were trashy people,
They are trashy people, I say it. No, you're right Akmed, it's not immigration. The muslims appeared magically.

> Blair in office

You mean since his Premiership.

when you think of the insanity of two world wars fought by these people to destroy themselves at the behest of the Jews, it's a wonder they don't burn down the palace and hang all their "royal family."

> White's ethnically cleansed

Son, we're whiter than the USA and about 4.5% of the population is Muslim. You might want to stick your head out your own window and keep and eye on Tyrone.

Just a reminder
>You elected an African muslim as President twice
>Your black population is 45,672,250, that's more black people than every African nation except Nigeria, Ethiopia and Democratic Republic of Congo
>America is the 4th most populated African Country
>United States of Africa

You've got more problems than us Cletus.

>we're whiter than the USA
you take it as a personal affront. By percentage, you may well be, but this is a huge country and I can but 100 acres in middle of nowhere with my guns and be OK and never have to smell a nigger or spic.

You cannot. Mind the difference. Also, it's Europe, the homeland of Whites, all our history, everything is there. Isn't really any ground I'd consider "sacred" in the US, but seeing muslims all over...San Denis in France drives me crazy.

>got more problems than us
* more problems than we, i.e. fish the sence with the verb "That family has a larger house than we (do)," Not us.

Learn to speak properly, then worry about calling me a redneck. thanks.

I'm not speaking, I'm typing. Learn to read I didn't call you a redneck. Thanks for the grammar lesson peckerwood. You're welcome.

>Thanks for the grammar lesson
no problem. might help you with your CV, bc you're sure as shit gonna need it.

>tfw moving to Newham in a month for new job in London
Might as well convert now.

Might as well convert now.
Would save a lot of time Kuffar. Why Newham?

Cheap (for London) rent.

>no problem. might help you with your CV, bc you're sure as shit gonna need it.

*no problem
No

*might help
Might

*cv
resume

*bc
because

*gonna
going to

Maybe you should get your Mum to help to spell check your posts next time. Also i'm self employed, never going to need a CV.

So if white flight is leaving. What are you?

White "staying for a year and then getting the fuck out".

you're trying to be clever now. If you call an American "Cletus" for making an observation about Europe, expect a smartass answer.

This is why flags here are a fucking disaster. My problem is not with you if you're a White Brit. It's with the destruction of Europe.

People here jump right away to their fucking nationalism: why would I have posted the video unless I found the entire thing disastrous?

White flight is a codeword for european ethnic cleansing

*White flight*.

Also what's your problem with the English?

Get over it, you're not Irish, you have no reason to dislike us at all Shitavious.

>ethnic cleansing

Don't throw around that word so lightly bro...that word carries some heavy baggage that's triggering to some people.

Don't try and justify our own situation, once the boomers die off we'll realise how the percentages really fall

Don't spit your dummy out now, you started it with the
>Calling white English people from East London trashy
>* more problems than we, i.e. fish the sence with the verb "That family has a larger house than we (do)," Not us.

Don't worry about a couple boroughs in East London, you should worry about
Detroit, MI
Jackson, MS
Miami Gardens, FL
Birmingham, AL
Baltimore, MD
Memphis, TN
New Orleans, LA
Flint, MI
Montgomery, AL
Savannah, GA

you pc bro?
im pc socal bro

You're deluded. America has a fucking huge country you could fit all of the UK into a small US state. They have enough space to deal with it we're trapped on a little island with millions of Muslims. You mustn't be English.

bumping as I watch. RIP anglo motherland

this should give a pig push to the brexit vote right?

Oh and they also have guns, we have tablespoons. the memes are true

I'm English born and bred. Only 6% of the UK is built up urban areas. We about the size of Alabama, so not some tiny US state. We have enough space. Get off Sup Forums, stop reading dailymail click bait articles as if they are gospel and get out more. It's not that bad.

>Oh and they also have guns, we have tablespoons. the memes are true
What do you need a fucking gun for, what situation have you been in where you have needed a gun? You sound like a hysterical woman. Stop getting your knickers in a twist

London will be nothing but a handful of white bankers and a bunch of muslims/blacks in about 15 years.

He needs a gun because you're getting taken over by savages you idiot. You faggots couldn't even start a minor resistance force. Maybe you can sharpen a toothbrush into a shank to defend yourself when Ahmed comes to kill you and rape your wife. Stop acting like a cunt.

America has it's problems with and so does Europe. That doesn't take away from the fact that we're both being taken over by low IQ savages who will gladly abuse the democratic government that we built.

You win, akmed. your nation is clearly superior.

My group of niggers at the olympics this year will outrun your niggers.
USA! USA!

>Don't throw around that word so lightly bro
Feel free to complain to BBC, it was used in their special.

If the cultural marxist guardians of the West see fit to use the term, it's acceptable.

>handful of JEW bankers
fixed it for you.

Who care it's the UK and the UK has been white.

you keep revealing yourself to be a shitskin, bc at the end of the day if it were me, an aussie, and a Brit captured by muslims, we'd all be in the same cell.

The same way White prisoners in the great jewish WW 2 were treated by the Japs. You are the outsider here, and you reveal it more and more.

>damage control: the post

Or you're an ahmed. England is currently going down the toilet just because it hasn't reached your comfy village yet doesn't mean its not happening. Get your head out of your arse.

You can tell that the BBC is actively evil, genocidal and anti-white because they only make this programme now after it is far too late to stop the process.

While it was happening and they knew about it, they had to remain silent, because if they told people about it, then somebody might do something about it. So they sat in silence and watched whites get replaced and forced out of their homes, doing nothing, allowing it to take place, and only then after it is too late to do anything about it, they put their sad faces on and say "b-b-but how c-could this happen???!? soooo tragic! what a disaster!".

I'm not even joking when I say these people deserve to be killed for the crimes they are complicit in inflicting upon us.

UK posters are in serious denial in all of these threads.

Just got back from a 10 day trip to London. City was shit. There were more kebab and Halal shops than anything else. Everything the Mudslimes hadn't touched was swarmed by Chinks. When I landed in Heathrow the customs officer who checked my passport was wearing a fucking hijab.

Despite all these signs everywhere still made sure to tell me that if I said anything offensive or mean I'd be imprisoned and fined. Like Jesus fuck get your priorities straight Britbongs

It pretty much only happens in the Labour loving shithole called the North.

>Despite all these signs everywhere still made sure to tell me that if I said anything offensive or mean I'd be imprisoned and fined

No way

>We're about the size of Alabama, so not some tiny US state

lmao 64 million people in the state of Alabama is insane. You have no idea what you're talking about. We have only 40 million in the state of California and the entire state is an urban sprawl except for the National Parks.

The only good thing the IRA did was try to blow up BBC Television Centre. Sadly, it didn't work.

They've been keeping it really quiet in the international media, but I'd advise everyone here to check the South African news sites.

you think US/Europe is 1984, look at South Africa. that's where we're all headed. White flight ends when we run of places to flee, and then "White Fight" begins.

>just because it hasn't reached your comfy village yet doesn't mean its not happening

This is the problem I see on Sup Forums all the time. This is the problem with so many people in both Europe and the US. They think because it hasn't hit their town yet it's not happening or it's not a big deal. They think they can just keep moving away. One day there isn't going to be anywhere else to run and when that time comes it will be too late.

God the elites hate their own people so much.

I can't believe they got away with it. If Clinton wins, I'm never giving up my guns. Better the Jews burn me out with my gun in hand and kill me.

The one thing that keeps them semi- civilized here (muslims at least) is that the quiet White guy might have a gun.

The women at the begining look like typical coal burners. The hairstyle, the jewelry, the make up, the clothes and the low IQ. Yet they have white children. They probably are into cuckolding with their beta white anglo husband.