Have you given up on life?

pic related?

Yes, she's the one I bought
siliconwives.com/products/blake-170cm-love-doll-athletic

will u make povs

wait...is that a sex doll?

how much ?

How much? From where?

This is a valid question that should not be ignored. The people want to know.

Do you have a girlfriend?

siliconwives.com/products/blake-170cm-love-doll-athletic

^

Not currently, no

If I had, I would just kill myself

Got any asshole pics? Have you been around one of these sex doll before in person? I ask because I really wanna know what the boobs and skin feel like and how true to life the feeling is

But you ARE on a downward slide, correct?

Can we establish that you are on a downward slide?

The skin, hair, eyes, and proportions don't give it away?

>implying OP knows what true to life feels like.

It's actually not that far off, much less cartoony than a lot of sex dolls I've seen, especially the ones with absurdly large tits

did you join the mailing list to save 10%?

There's no substitute for actual skin, but the silicone they use these days is pretty good

>not using the 20% Christmas sale discount

especially the ones that weebs here usually like. It's not got anime eyes, so it must be a real person.

Have to admit, I didn't realize it was a sex doll until I opened the thumb.

>tfw I'm a total fucking noob

I've been shown the light. Do you also have the cartwheel app?

Maybe after we've gotten to know each other a bit better, she might be a bit shy for that ;)

The what?

Top fucking kek

But how are the boobs?

I dont get this. Not saying I can get laid either but for that kinda money why not just get a hooker a few times a year.

What the...
I had no idea dolls could have that quality.

sorry, it was a reference to you being thrifty. Cartwheel is Target's app for discounts and such.

You're not married, I see. Wife's live at Target these days, and only come home when the store closes. While they are here, they don't do dishes or laundry or anything anymore, they just talk about the deals they got at Target, and usually about how much money they saved using the Cartwheel app. "But, you spent $1,400." wife: "Yeah, but it was $1,700 when she rang it up. I saved us $300." me: "But, you spent $1,400......"

Imagine being the poor fucker in China who has to make the doll

kek

I wish I thought it was funny.

=(

>pic related

RealDoll has been at this level for a while now, but their dolls are soooooooo expensive, at least twice the price of the one in the OP

Gonna give her a name, dress her up, kiss her goodnight every evening? Or is she just a good-looking sex toy?

I'll definitely pick out a new name for her, "Blake" is kinda crappy
Will probably also get some fetishy clothes for her and whatnot
Beyond that, I'm not sure

kys yourself

how long did it take for you to click buy?

Are you going to eat chocolate cake off her ass so you can have chocolate cake ala Blake?

Took a couple days to properly peruse the site, find the few dolls who looked nice and were a good size
Which ended up working out very nicely, since they just started the Holiday discount last night, saved me $250

I just bought a different branded flesh light for $20. Better than a cold dead doll

are you proud of yourself?

Meh