G'morning user

g'morning user
i hope you slept well.
share why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/5j80/video/alyssa a maria pie nomi and vanessa girls will be girls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because bitcoin keeps going up, otherwise i have no reason to live.

hodl-ing ?

i recently moved and life is now different in every way.

try moving user.

I'm finally making good money by doing nothing

cause im not a nigger

Because my life is good, I have no financial worries even though I'm not that rich, I got a stable job and a house. No reason to off myself just yet.

Sunday is chubby night at the strip club

Cause I can make fun of the new star wars

If you kill yourself the Jews win.

I promised a friend that I would help him out setting up a Linux Storage Server, so I gotta deliver. I should have it done today, so I could kill myself on Monday.

er sauce

hypothetically speakin' if you fail to delivar does this mean you will live longer?

seconded anybody haz sauz on deez here firm femalez ?

for scientific purposes and the greater good

i have absolutely no idea

they are from wow girls

Cause finally i've got a job
Now I don't know how long i will stay alive

I'm hoping the dirt bike can make me the hero I was meant today.

I have a cat and a job. Can't kill myself quite yet

These bastards make me be a bit more careful on the bike

spankbang.com/5j80/video/alyssa a maria pie nomi and vanessa girls will be girls FOUND IT LADS

because I might be able to ace all my classes. If not, then I'll probably consider it.

Weirdos

Basically this.
I love and care about my friends and family. No reason to go out early.
Strange enough, my grandma made me promise her when I was like 6 that I would never off myself. I've never wanted to, but I always thought this was a weird memory.

Same as every day. Because I'd hurt other people too much. If I didn't have family that loves me, I'd be long gone. They'd have to live with my suicide, not me, and I just don't want to be a dick. So I barely make it through each day, wishing I was alone and could do it.

get money fuck bitches

This. Fairly certain it would kill my mum and she's great so wouldn't want to do that to her. Otherwise i'm miserable to a degree I didn't think was possible.

for twat we must not tweet

Good evening Twitter, it's your boy here EatThatPussy445 and about 30 to 45 minutes ago I beat the fuck out of my dick so god damn hard that I can't feel my left leg. My left leg has gone completely numb.